Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Up To Date EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Up To Date EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Up To Date EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Up To Date EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Up To Date EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Up To Date EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Up To Date EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Up To Date EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Up To Date EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Up To Date Vote_lcapUp To Date Voting_barUp To Date Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Up To Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 am

Alastor smiled as he took a step out of the Garganta with his left foot. His hands were in his pockets and his Arrancar clothes consisted of a Jacket zipped all the way up to the top with long sleeves and pants. He took his right foot out of the Garganta and it closed almost immediatley. He turned a slow circle and looking around at the people on the ground. It's been awhile.... This is much better than the walls of Hueco Mundo.... It gets so bland sometimes.

No one seemed as if they might be of interest. He closed his eyes tilting his head downward. He used his Pesquisa to try to sense out anyone who might provide a little entertainment. Several dots were located but they were small. Hmmm..... Nothing.... Just a bunch of humans.... Just as he said this he sensed someone stronger. He opened his eyes with a smile. There we go. Lets see how much entertainment we can squeeze out of you. With this Alastor sonidoed in the direction he sensed the power coming from.

Last edited by Tsuch on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:22 am

It was a cool day in the Soul Society. It was midday and Shinko or in this case..."Mr.Shinnyo", went out to lunch. He was eating a cheeseburger when he sensed a powerful spiritual pressure suddenly appeared. *This isnt a shinigami's reaitsu..but I've sensed it before..it those creatures from Hueco Mundo..an arrancar*, Shinko thought to himself as he seperated from his Gigai. He wore a black leathery overall that cut down the middle as it past his waist and went down to a just above his ankles. He wore black pants and hand his zanpakuto strapped to his side. Using his naturally amazing speed without even a shunpo, Shinko appeared infront of the arrancar.

"So what is an arrancar like you doing in a city like this?", Shinko asked. He didnt seem like he wanted to cause any problems with the arrancar...he seemed more friend than foe unlike some other shinigami that an arrancar would cross.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 am

Alastor stopped and frowned alittle as the Shinigami appeared in front of him. He closed his eyes again concentrating on the shinigami. Upon opening them a smile grew upon his face. So..... It was you.... That explain why your power was stronger than the Humans..... A shinigami. Alastor still had his hands in his pockets as he studied the shinigami. Taking a small step forward he tilted his head back. Wow you are a rude Shinigami aren't you..... Not even stating your name. Alastor said this with humor in his voice but knew he wasn't going to get a smile out of the Arrancar. I simply got bored with the bleak walls of Las Noches and decided to find something more exciting to do. Alastor looked at him a slight smile as he waited on his comment.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:03 am

Shinko had a slight smirk on his face. "Well...I dont like to give my name until I know the name of the person I'm giving it too", Shinko said. He studied the arrancar up, sizing him up in his head. *He doesnt seem that tough but he could be hiding his true reaitsu...like I am..I cant afford to put out too much reaitsu or I'll get noticed*, Shinko thought to himself.

"Bored in Hueco Mundo and looking for entertainment in the world of the living...Interesting I've been bored lately too. However I dont want to fight you...You see I believe we have something in common", Shinko said with a dark smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Alastor chuckled a little at the shinigami's statment. I suppose that makes sense...... I'm Alastor Alucard... He tilted his head to the side at the shinigami's last statement. He would've laughed if the shinigami didn't seem so serious about it. The last place he'd think he would hear that kind of comment would be from a shinigami. Is that so?

Alastor took his hands out of his pocket and folded them across his chest. His smile disappeared from his face and it was replaced by a serious glare. You don't want to fight me....... And you think we have something in common...... That would be a laughable thing if you were talking to any other Arrancar.... Alastor put his hands by his side and looked at the shinigami with a small smile. And what is it exactly that we have in common..... I didn't get your name.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 am

*Excellent I caught his attention...just to play it from here...*, Shinko thought to himself briefly before returning to arrancar's cold glare with a glare of his own. "My name...is Shinko Hantaisha former captain of the 2nd Division", Shinko said, his smirk appearing back onto his face.

Shinko then paused briefly, thinking in his head how he should word his ideas to the arrancar...he needed to be allies with it and he decided to start off nice and simple. He placed his hands in his pockets in a calm manner. "What we both have in common...we both want to defeat the shinigami and bring the Soul Society down on its knee dont we", Shinko said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

Alastor smiled as if agreeing with Shinko then nodded his head and started chuckling under his breath. Really? Alastor stopped laughing and glared at Shinko again. He let his hands drop to his side and tilted his head slightly to the side. Is that what you think?......... Do you think every Arrancar wants the destruction of the Soul Society?...... While it was true most arrancar hated the Soul Society and wanted nothing more than to bring it down to it's knees, some arrancar thought about it differently.

Alastor studied Shinko closely, he didn't look to be that old but Alastor could already tell he was clever. Despite his looks Alastor could tell something didn't click right in his head. While i'm not opposed to that idea... Shinko.... Why would I personally want to bring the Soul Society to it's knees and destroy it....... Why would I want to stop the shinigami's since they tend to TASTE SOOOO GOOOOD..... Alastor said this with a serious look on his face. Though they annoy us and are a constant prick in my side personally..... I don't want their destruction..... But my master on the other hand would..... So I've no choice but to want to destroy the Soul Society. Alastor shrugged slightly smiling. What's your point to bringing all of this up though Shinko?
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 am

"Oh perhaps you misunderstood me...I never said I wanted to destroy the Shinigami..I want to defeat them..You see I have a simple goal...Well not exactly simple, but simple sounding. I wish to take over the Soul Society as well as The Human World.. It sounds quite complicated but truthfully I'm not selfish. I do not wish to rule the hollow or arrancar...Nor would I not share the land I aquire.", Shinko said.

He didnt reveal everything just yet. He wished to control all worlds including Hueco Mundo..but he wasnt lying about him not being exactly selfish. "I bring this up because to accomplish such goas one needs resources...an army...and most importantly allies. I'm sure you can connect the dots from there", Shinko said.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 am

Alastor smiled before giving Shinko a serious look. I see...... an army... and allies...... I don't know about the army part but i'm sure you'll make allies easily........ I'm sure Schia wouldn't mind an alliance with one shinigami...... And I believe we could find you some followers...... The shinigami's story just seemed incomplete to him. Alastor knew Shinko was leaving something out of it but what it was Alastor didn't know. Alastor believed what Shinko was saying and that there was truth behind his words but he was just way to smart for something as simple as he made it sound. Alastor sighed slightly looking down at the ground thinking.

Hmmm...... There's only one problem Shinko..... I quite sure I can get you to Hueco Mundo and get you an audience with Schia.... The Cero Espada..... but you'd have to wait at Las Noches, because she is currently absent. You'll be able to go and come as you please but........ You'll have to earn our trust....... I don't think this would be that hard for someone like you...... but..... Alastor smiled at him and shrugged again. You'll have to be strong to gain or trust or even to last one day in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:00 am

"Trust..something that is gained through hard work but can be lost easily...I know I would need to gain your trust and I shall...patience is something I've become really good at. However Alastor was it...I have interest in going to Hueco Mundo yet. In my time in the human world I've sense more unique indivisuals have appeared here that I have yet to check out. However I believe I can trust you to relay my message over to those in Hueco Mundo and Las Noches. You know how to find me..I'll always be around this town", Shinko said.

Shinko studied Alastor..he didnt know if he could truely trust this man with everything just yet..but he could share his plans with him and he was sure he would relay the mssage. Shinko awaited Alastor's response.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 am

Alastor nodded silently then strectched. I'll be sure to relay your message...... Just don't die before I get a chance to get back to you though. Alastor smiled at the joke he'd made. He looked at Shinko again very. Alastor gave Shinko one last look before turning slightly. Alastor snapped his fingers and a Garganta opened up behind him. So is this all you'd like me to relay? Alastor knew other Arrancar would probably criticize him about his decision to ally with this shinigami but he didn't care. He took at slight step into the Garganta to make sure it didn't close. He looked at Shinko waiting on his reply.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 am

"I dont know what else to say for now...because I dont know much about the arrancar, their goals as well as their desires. However with the defeat of Aizen..Im guessing some of them might want revenge. If Im correct then let them know they can always have an ally in the world of the living that will help them attain their goals", Shinko said. "You have a good idea of my goals as well as your own and the other arrancars...you also know what I want and need so improvise if you must to persuade them", Shinko added on.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:28 am

Alastor chuckled under his breath and looked back to Shinko. Easier said than done.... I guess i'll take my leave now. Alastor turned around and began to turn and walk through the Garganta only to stop and turn around. Ah, yes I nearly forgot. He flicked his wrist and opened his hand to reveal a black orchid. If you shall ever need me before I find you again crush this orchid and I shall be there as soon as possible. Alastor through the orchid and the orchid seemed to float over to Shinko. Allies have to have a way to contact each other. Alastor smiled one last time and then disappeared into the Garganta as it closed behind him. On the inside of the Garganta Alastor thought to himself. Well this was certainly..... a...... eventful day. He stuck his hands back into his pockets as he reached the exit to the Garganta. His head dropped as he stepped back out into Las Noches. Now i'm back inside the bleak walls of Las Noches....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:54 am

Shinko looked up and smirked and caught the orchid. "Excellent..I'll be sure to keep in touch", Shinko said as the arrancar disappeared. Shinko then turned around and began walking heading back to his gigai. He then thought to himself. *The office can wait...I need to begin working on my army..I hear mortals these days have been gaining special abilities..I beter check that out*, he thought before disappearing.

~Exit~
(Thread Complete)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up To Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up To Date   Up To Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Up To Date
Page 1 of 1