Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Watcher (Open to 3 people)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:19 am

Motoko almost dodges the attack but as she goes to her left her right shoulder gets cut causing blood to spray out from the wound. "I told you I do things my way. Only a fool tries to fight someone they aren't prepared to deal with. I am not a fool!" Motoko shunpos away from Alastor knowing that she can' stand against this Arrancar as she had figured before Sadaharu had left. Her only chance is in escaping somehow. If she only knew some damned kido she would have an easier chance. Her breathing starts getting heavier as she begins to feel tired. The whole day was screaming go back to bed ad now she wishes she had listened.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:53 am

Alastor smiled slightly at Motoko's comment. He spun his zanpakuto in his hand and started running after Motoko. Well am I to assume that your zanpakuto is already in it's released form or is it still sealed. Alastor held his hand out again while running firing 2 bala(Size of marbles) at Motoko's back. He then sonidoed just above Motoko swinging his zanpakuto downward towards her head. Alastor was barely trying and it had begun to slightly depress him that she was trying to run.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:06 am

Motoko knows she has to pull out all the stops and even than odds are she will need help from someone. "Bankai kashou mai teki reikon, Kasaihoi-rumaru!" Motoko's reaitsu swirls around her and raises as high as it can considering the limiter keeping her at 20% of her maximum strength.The balas impact on her fiery wings as she wraps herself up in them. She unwraps herself causing her fiery wings to extend fully she flies a few feet away turning to face him. The fiery dragon wrapped around her body makes her looks out of place,both of her legs look like flamings claws and her left arm and hand look like the neck and head of a fire dragon. Motoko doesn't know how to use most of the attacks her bankai has and yet it seems she has to do her best with only 1 out of 4 attacks usable much less mastered.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:29 am

Alastor stopped his advance and jumped back about 15ft. He studied Motoko's knew form closely. Alastor smiled slightly. Well this is a surprise...... I have to admit I understimated you. Alastor tilted his head to the side slightly. Bankai..... I never expected you to have a Bankai..... Alastor spun his zanpakuto in his palm and stopped it so the hilt was now facing the correct way in his hand. He looked up Motoko before holding his zanpakuto up. So are you ready to stand and fight now?
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:48 am

"This isn't what I wanted to do today, I was hoping for an uneventful day and now I am having to fight you because you wish to to follow orders no matter what. I was ordered to patrol for hollow activity because of the souls they eat. If I could protect souls without fighting hollows I would do so happily. Yet you think I fight because I want to? Killing is not something I take lightly." Motoko prepares to shunpo to either side of Alastor in order to go past him, she hopes that her fiery wings can provide protection from attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:48 am

That sounds very noble but let me ask this. Alastor let his zanpakuto drop to his side as he looked at Motoko. Alastor ran his left hand through his hair before switching his zanpakuto into his other hand. What's the importance of the souls hollows eat to you? You more than likely don't know most of them so why try to save them? Alastor tilted his head to the side as he said this. And also what is there else for you to do. If there were no hollow's there would be no use for the Soul Reapers to exist anymore. Answer these questions for me Motoko Kusanagi.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:24 am

"For humans t be without Hollows and Shinigami is something I believe to be wonderful. If such a day happened I would go about living my life sitting by a swimming pool doing little or nothing at all. As to what humans are to me? They are future Shinigami or hollows, depending on how they meet their ends. Spirits eaten by Hollows become Hollows. they don't have a choice. If Shinigami didn't fight and kill Hollows than the balance is lost. If every Human were to become Hollows than eventually the Shiniagmi will be wiped out. However once that occurs Hollows would have to resort to cannibalism and eventually wipe themselves out as well. If the Shinigami wipe out Hollows the same thing would happen except in the end all of reality could cease to exist. But in all honesty when a Hollow is killed by a Shinigami, they are not destroyed. They are merely cleansed of everything they have done that is wrong and sent to Soul Society. So imagine if you knew how many Shinigami you might have killed who were once Hollows? Or how many Humans you may have eaten who were once Hollows or Shinigami only to be returned as Humans after they passed on from a previous life?" Motoko stil plans on leaving without going through a heavy battle. One of the 12 fiery flower petals crumbles into nothingness leaving 11 left.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:41 am

Alastor smiled at her statement. That's very noble...... If that's your answer you fail at both being a shinigami and a protector...... Alastor looked up at her and held out his zanpakuto pointing it towards multiple buildings and nearby people. If you leave.... just to protect yourself what good are you doing for those around you...... You might as well be leaving everyone in the city of Karakura to die.... Nothing is stopping me at this moment from destroying or killing the inhabitants of this city..... But if you wish to run be my guest.... Be my guest but you damn everyone in this city.... Alastor started walking past her making his way towards a nearby playing ground with kids on it. There were atleast 4 kids on the playground playing as he held up his finger. On the tip of his finger a bead of cero appeared and then shot off. Alastor acting as if Motoko wasn't even there. This should be a good start....
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:16 am

"You miss the point of what I am trying to say. Whether I stay or leave has nothing to do with anything. The point is I can't stop you, there was one who could have helped and yet he left leaving me to deal with you because he overestimated me. What difference does it make if I leave or die? The end result is the same, even I am smart enough to know that. What is the point in dying knowing I will fail? Or would you prefer me to continue making a futile effort?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:45 am

Alastor clenched his fist shut stopping the cero. His face was some what blank. He sonidoed up in front of Motoko holding his finger a few inches away from her face. The bead of cero appeared as he looked straight past Motoko. His mouth was near her ear as he started talking. Motoko Kusanagi....... The man whom left you intrusted you to deal with me.... He hardly seemed like the man to overestimate or underestimate anyone...... The cero started to get bigger the longer he stayed there. Honestly why would I waste my time one you if I didn't think you were a worthy opponent. I wouldn't have toyed with you this much. He smiled a bit. At this range my cero could kill or severly wound even the strongest shinigami or arrancar....... He clenched his fist closed and brought his hand down. Now Motoko...... Tell me this...... Would you have really let me so easily kill those children...... Alastor motioned towards the playground as he said this. If so you're just as cold-hearted as I if not more.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:55 am

"Dying for a wasted effort is foolish, the end result is still the same. You call me cold hearted but who are you to cal me that? You who knows nothing about me. The man who left may not be known to overestimate or underestimate people, but no one is perfect. Do not make that mistake, Just because I am a vice-captain and have bankai doesn't mean I have mastered it. But go on, keep deluding yourself. The truth is you are overestimating me, while at the same time you underestimate me. The difference between dying to save them or not dying to save them is whether or not I die. You'll kill them either way. I know that, you know that and if they knew you were here they would know it. Killing to kill is pointless, but I see you are beyond reason." Motoko goes into a defensive stance as another fiery petal crumbles leaving 10 left.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:06 am

OCC:(i'm bored....and i'm jumping in this topic..if i cant then dont reply and just simply tell me i cant..if there isnt any complaints then please do reply lol)

IC: on her way back from school,Reina decided to take a walk before heading back to Orihime's house.wearing her highschool unniform and leaving her white and black hair loose while her bangs hung over one of her soft silver blue eyes. she had her bag slung over her shoulder with Shiro,her white pet fox sleeping in it.deciding to take a short cut by going around the playground she gasped.she felt the presence of an arrancar and a soul reaper.slowy she looked up,she saw Alastor fighting against a female and apparently,the female was in pretty bad shape.what was alastor thinking fighting where younger children played? and what if their presence attracted a hollow? she then called up to her friend,″Alastor! what on earth are you doing?″she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:19 am

Alastor looked down at Reina with a confused look. Reina? Alastor looked at Reina then back at Motoko with a smile. Well looks like the funs over... Alastor's smile got slightly bigger as he looked at Motoko. I'm sorry if you thought I was serious. I sometimes like to mess around with shinigami like you to see what kind of answers I can get out of them. Yours seem a bit more logical than others but no ones answer is ever the same. He sheathed his sword with a smile and walked towards Motoko. I didn't harm you too badly......... I don't think I did atleast. Alastor looked down at Reina and gave a innocent chuckle and smile. Don't worry Reina I was just goofing around. Alastor looked back over to Motoko Maybe you should put your weapon away before you get us both get in trouble. He motioned towards Reina as he said this and then started to descend down towards her.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:25 am

Motoko starts feeling dizzy and her bankai deactivate and she feels very tired. Her bankai takes a lot out of her since she hasn't gotten very good at using it yet. She passes out and begins falling towards the ground from the strain of her bankai and the events since Alastor had started. Her zanpokutou remains in her hand only because her fingers are stiff enough to have locked in place due to her concern for everyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:44 am

Reina watches as Alastor came back on the ground.she smiled back and shook her head,″you should really be more careful where you choose your battles and you shouldn't mess around with people like that.″ she giggled slightly.but then she saw the girl fall.Reina stumbled as she caught the soul reaper,″poor thing...she must be exhausted and look at these wounds.″ Reina gently lay the girl down then gazed back at Alastor.″if your are wounded sit down and i'll fix the damage.″ she offered while absorbing a lot of the left over spiritual energy from their attcks.she then lay a hand on the female's shoulder transfering a gentle healing current that closed up her wounds and reducing her exhaustion.when she was finished Reina smiled,″there...that should do it.″ she then waited for Alastor to sit down so she could heal him as well if he had any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:24 am

Alastor waved Reina off. No thank you. I wasn't wounded..... or atleast I don't think. Alastor started searching his body looking for wounds as he did so. I didn't think i'd hurt her that bad. If I remember correctly hardly any of my attacks hit her. Alastor looked over to Mikoto and said with a sincere smile on his face. I apologize if I caused you any trouble. I was just trying to create some fun.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Motoko lays on the ground waking up slowly, she notices Reina and Alastor nearby and wonders what is going on. "I don't get it, what exactly is going on here?" Motoko doesn't understand what just happened, her face and voice still don't betray her feelings but that is a force of habit sine she has gotten used to hiding everything from others.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Alastor turns to her with a warm smile. You're finally awake. Alastor walks over and sticks his hand down towards her to help her up. You passed out a few minutes ago. Reina healed you and helped you before you woke up. I'll explain everything if you'd like.

((OoC:: Sorry about the short post.))
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:27 pm

"That would be helpful, I don't normally get attacked and than treated like an ally all in the same day normally. Although I admit I'm not the strongest vice-captain the Gotei 13 has, in fact our 3rd seat is probably stringer but let me be vice-captain since I have bankai and she doesn't." Motoko lets Alastor explain things while listens patiently and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:45 am

Reina sighs a bit,″alright then,i'm glad that you guys are ok.″she smiles warmly,then watches as the female shinigami awoke.″oh! she's awake...thats good it means she's completely recovered then.″she observes while blushing slightly as Alastor mentioned what she did to help the shinigami.″it was nothing really...i'm just glad i could be of assistance.″she laughs while adding,″healing's the only gift that i possess which i actually am grateful for having unlike my cursed abilities.″ Reina said with a slight frown and an upset look on her face.She then wondered what exactly Alastor was planning on explaining.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:27 am

Well to start first..... Alastor seemed to think for a second. I have an odd way about greeting people. I didn't exactly tell you the whole truth in the greeting but then again your friend didn't ask. He didn't exactly give me the friendliest greeting. He automatically thought I was an enemy. Alastor bowed over in a gentlemans bow. For a proper introduction I'm Alastor Alucard 3rd Espada. I come here occasionally and like to scout out the area. I like to evaluate the shinigami I meet like I did you. Seeing where their position really is. Alastor though back to Shinko. Some are quite different from others. As for my relationship with Reina...... I'm her protector. I'd never harm a human let alone a child so no one was in any immediate danger.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm

"In my line of work it doesn't pay to show your emotions. Although to be honest hiding my emotions is easier than I'd care to admit. Still to throw your life away foolishly serves no real purpose, even I know I can't save everyone. Every time I fail to save someone I take it personally though, like I should have tried harder. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself. But I really do need to perfect my bankai since I did everything I could with it and I know that isn't everything my bankai can do. I just have no idea how to use the other 3 abilities yet, I haven't gotten that far."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:39 am

Reina grins while adding to Alastor's explaination,"and friends." she giggles slightly while turning her attention to the lieutenant."so how are you feeling? do you feel better now?" she asks with a hint of concern that she had when she asked Alastor if he was hurt.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher (Open to 3 people)   The Watcher (Open to 3 people) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Watcher (Open to 3 people)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2