Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting of a new student ( open) Vote_lcapMeeting of a new student ( open) Voting_barMeeting of a new student ( open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting of a new student ( open) Vote_lcapMeeting of a new student ( open) Voting_barMeeting of a new student ( open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting of a new student ( open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Meeting of a new student ( open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:38 am

Looking up at the new school she would be attending, Reina took a deep breath and headed for the entrance. Wearing her school uniform with her White and slightly black at the ends hair swaying loose slightly passing the tips of her shoulders and with some of her bangs hanging over her left eye. Her soft peach cream skin slightly paled as she walked closer to the building. She bit on her soft shell pink lips nervously as she pulled out a piece of paper of where she had to go for class. In her bag a small White fox squirmed.Reina slipped sine food into her bag to her pet fox named Shiro. Which shiro ate happily and quietly. Opening the door to the high school she took a shakey breath and walked in.

Gathering her books together she headed for her first class and walked in,blushing shyly as she did. According to the paper Ms.Lockheart was going to be her teacher. Walking up to her she handed the teacher the paper saying she was the new student. She waited patiently for the teacher's response while blushing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 am

I look over the paper. "Oh yes, I herd i was getting a new student. Class this is miss Reina Hikari,"

Class: "GOOD MORNING MISS Hikari"

I write you name on the black bored. "You can sit right here." I point at a chair in the front of the class at one of the black tables." (this is science class) "Class everyone turn to page 126 and i will begin the new lesion." I start to pass out metal, stand and clamp, bunsen burner, and put a giant box of ice on my desk. "We are going to study what happens to things when they are rapidly cooled. So put your bunsen burner under the clamp and stand. Attach you peice of metal to the clamp and then i will come around and light everyones burner." I go sit down at my desk. Waiting for everyone to set it up.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Reina blushed,"Good morning." she greeted softly while picking up a piece of chalk and writing her first and last name on the board. When she was finished she sets her stuff down on her desk and sits down in her assighned seats. Carefully doing everything that the teacher instructed.After she was finished doing that she gazed around the room slighly. She hoped that for once she could make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Majeh had been sitting in the back of the class fooling around with chemicals he had brought from home. Takeing a glass container he added a few chemicals and put them in a coke bottle. Then he waited till the teacher turned around and he chucked it at the board. As the container the board it bounced off and it the ground. Which didnt seem like a bigg deal until a few seconds later the bottle exploded sending little peices of plastice everywhere and soaking the teacher in coke.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Reina felt some of the coke splash her stuff and her knees,the plastic flew and slightly cut her leg causing a drop of blood to ooze from the scratch. Reina blushed deeply as her peach scent fills the room from her cut. She wiped off her books and her desk with a tissue that she got from the teacher's desk. She wiped her slightly bleeding leg hoping that it wouldn't attract anything.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Tifa grabs the end of the bottle right as it enters her peripheral vision, and using my military trained reaction time. Twirling around lighting fast launching the bottle right back at Majeh at twice the speed he did. I flow lighting into the bottle speeding up the chemical reaction so that it would explode right as it reached the evil student face. " Very good you have already learned page 200. Compressed gasses. Work on your aim tho." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Tifa.... supre reactions is not part of your powers KNOCK IT OFF i even went back and looked at your powers. and congrats you got cool powers but this super reaction crap isnt one of them. Even if you had increased sense and shit you couldnt pull that off. You migh have the instinct reaction to jump away but this crap has got to stop. Your super speed reaction isnt one of your powers. Act like a ficking normal person and have some real reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a new student ( open)   Meeting of a new student ( open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of a new student ( open)
Page 1 of 1