Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Doing My Job EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Doing My Job EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Doing My Job EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Doing My Job EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Doing My Job EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Doing My Job EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Doing My Job EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Doing My Job EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Doing My Job EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Doing My Job Vote_lcapDoing My Job Voting_barDoing My Job Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Doing My Job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 am

Jokun stood in front of Reina with a dull look in his eyes.Jokun sighed as he looked at the grass on the ground.The trees gave him substantial shade from the hot sun.The park was filled with happy human faces."Hey Reina doesn't anything ever happen to you..I mean this is boring."Jokun said looking at Reina.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 am

Reina was drawing when Juan appears and asks her if anything was coming soon.she gave him a strange look," trust me someone or something will come." she answered quietly,"thanks for coming to protect me Juan but I must know...did you want to protect me because you're my friend or you just recieved orders from the soul soceity to protect me." she asks a bit sadly as the wind blew through her hair, sure enough. 25 hollows charged out from the woods and circled Reina. The biggest hollow stepped up and looked at Reima hungrily. The hollow knew from reports that Reina was the human that if he consumed her he would become a vasto lorde and possibly strong enough to become an espada.The hollow laughed evily and lunged at Reina.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 am

Jokun rushed in front of the large hollow.Jokun sighed."Really.......Hey wasn't i with your mom last night?"Jokun asked with a thinking look on his face."Yea it was your mom becuase she can do this thing with her......Well ill tell her you've been a naughty boy."Jokun said and he chuckled a bit.A high pitched sound was heard as Jokun quickly took his Zanpactou from its Scabbard.In a blink Jokun jumped up to the hollows mask.Jokun waved and made a vertical line down from the forehead to its nose.It stood still but then fell back.Jokun cracked his nuckles and looked at the other 24 Hollows."Finally some action."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

Reina stood up and watched the other 24 hollows surround her. She watched Juan take down one of the hollows. But she gasped a bit as the rest of the hollows attack her. She ducked as one of the hollows tried to crush her with it's scaly hand.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:03 am

"Reina Go behind a tree."Jokun said as he slashed another Hollows mask."This'll take to long."Jokun said as he devised a plan.He chopped off all the legs of the remaining 23 hollows.They were know crawling."That'll buy me some time."One by one Jokun eliminated all 23 hollows.Then Jokun sat down cross-legged on the grass breathing rather heavily."I see.....What you.......Meant"Jokun said taking some moments to catch his breathe.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 am

Reina ran behind the tree and waited until he was finished. She noticed a scratch on his arm,"thanks for protecting me and here let me heal you." she put her fingertips on his arm and transferred some of her energy over the cut,closing the wound and getting rid of the scar that was supposed to remain. She paled a bit but was strong enough to stand." there all done." she smiles weakly before sitting back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 am

"Thanks I guess but it looks like you used to much energy for such a small wound."Jokun said trying not to sound mature."Sorry i just don't want you putting your body at risk for something so small."Jokun said a bit embarrassed.Jokun looked over at the painting that Reina was drawing."Hey thats really nice"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:02 am

Reina laughed a bit,"it's not that I'm tired it's because I can't stand the sight of blood."she explains While energy and her color returns to her skin." and besides it doesn't matter how much energy I lose the thing is that I absorb the slightest spiritul pressure that floats around but I take in so little that it doesn't feel any different to the others around me that is unless I want to weaken he or she then I absorb a lot of their energy and transfer it to either heal my self or others or to boost up someone's spiritual power temporoarily by touching them its something that I did to you just now." he adds then notices that he is looking at her drawing of the forest. " oh you like it?" she asks whole a smile plays on her lips." you know I could draw you if you want me to." she offers.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 am

"I see so the absorbing of energy is what really makes you special....Hmmmm."Jokun said thinking of her previous question."I did this because i wanted to come here to the human world but now its because were friends.Plus fighting all theses hollows is training."Jokun said chuckling."sure you seem like you can draw pretty well."Jokun said standing up with his chest slightly puffed and his eyes off into the distance."Draw away."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 am

Reina smiled a bit,"I guess you can say it makes me special but unfortuneatly my power comes with a price. Any one that either ravishes me or eats me, will have spiritual power that can over pass captains and possibly the espada and what attracts those kind of people is the scent of my blood that smells like a perfectly ripe peach." sshe explains queitly.

A smile returns to her face as he says that he was now her friend. She pulls out her sketchbook and pencil and giggles As he makes a pose. She then starts with his head, while drawing his eyes and nose then trace our hs mouth.looking up slightly and drawing his hair that blew slightly in the wind."what do you like best in the world of the living?" she asked him while drawing his neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 am

"Thats alot of pressure.... I mean on you...... well if everything is trying to get something out of you i guess its hard to trust."Jokun said as a slight breeze passed through his grey hair.Jokun stood still awaiting Reina to finish.Jokun blinked as she asked the question."Hm...... Well to tell you the truth she's not here....but it was my mother......In present time its chocolate."Jokun said chuckling a bit."Hows a about you?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 am

Reina started to draw his chest,arms,stomach,and torso. She looked up at him,"believe it or not I don't find it hard to trust people." she smiled warmly,"it probably sounds niave or stupid but I guess i just know when to trust someone." she blushes a bit an added,"just like I trust you." she started drawing his thighs and legs at this he blushed slightly deeper but contiued to draw his ankles and feet then drew his zanpackuto."i guess what I like about living is frienships and I guess you can say the determination and the strong feelings we have and not just us humans but everyone." she told him while drawing the backround."that's why I don't truley hate anyone no matter how mean or cruel they are." she explained while adding the finishing touches to the drawing."because I guess you can say I don't believe in a being that doesn't have any emotions or a heart." she says softly while giggling."sorry for sounding so corny." she grins then puts down her pencil and shows him the drawing.every single line she drew looked just like him and his surroundings. She blushed,"do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 am

"Yeah i guess I get what You mean but Sometimes its just hard to truly trust another person."Jokun said as he looked at his Zanpactou.Jokun looked as she showed him the picture."I like it you should keep it......If i ever leave you can look at that and remember me."Jokun looked back At His Soul Sword."Its Name is Sukkiri.....We've ben freind for a long time..."Jokun said hold his arm partially out to show Reina his blade.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 am

Reina smiled a bit and glanced at the blade, " I wonder what it's like to have a zanpackuto." she said softly while putting away her sketchbook. as she did she heard her pet fox named Shiro stirr a bit in his sleep. She gently set her bag on her lap. " alright then i'll keep the picture." she said softly then stood up a bit." what memories do you have about your life before you became a shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doing My Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing My Job   Doing My Job Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing My Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: