Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Vote_lcapTifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Voting_barTifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Vote_lcapTifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Voting_barTifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

We are on the roof of the school. The wind is strong 2 stories up. Tife rips off her suit reviling my normal clothes. Her hand still griping yours. You can see the town off in the distance.

"I will not let you eat the students."

A huge gust of win blows. Tifa pull on your arm throwing you in front of her. Then she does a round house kick to your back sending you fling off the top of the school. This kick also contained lighting in it. She runs after your body jumping off the school with it tackling it to the ground. When you both hit the ground she rolls to help her impact with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:31 pm

When you pull her arm she bends her arm to stop her from getting thrown off balance. She then ducks under the kick. She then punches the one legs nee cap. Causing you to do a split. She shoots up and does back flips x 5 will striking a spark to summon her doll. When she stops she lifts her claw in an ark above her head Cause an arch of fire and it summons Goethe.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Tifa quickly slid my feet back together, and gets back on her feet. "You bitch." Tifa froms a pistol with both hands. "Lets do this" Tifa fires off a huge blast of lighting combing the streams of her lighting. I use my super speed to run right past your doll and Give you a bitch slap with my full strength in it and my lighting. "BITCH SLAP OF DOOM!!!! Bitch my pimp hand is strong." This sends he flying and twirling backwards. "Do a barrel roll."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Soma absorbs her doll right as she is getting hit allowing her to survive. she land on the ground and then Shoot a giant fire ball at the top of the building. She then shoot up in the air way above the building and, use flame thrower on you it fallows you if you try to move. "If you think I am going to lose to some bimbo...."
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Tifa does one handed back flips with her left hand Using her enhanced speed. While shooting lighting bullets with the other hand, and i appear to fall off the other side. This happens as you are shooting your fire ball and as you fly into the air. "Looks like you have no choice." I do a hidden movement on the ground, but used my increased speed to do it so that you would not have time to see me.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Soma chase after you sending a sprit bomb sized fire ball down at the ground. "That Should kill her." Just in case she form Two flame throwers with her left and right hands, and start lighting up every thing. I stay in the air tho to stay out of range of your attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Tifa had ran through the school and up the side of the building. You now hear her leather flapping in the wind as she jumps at you with her arms reaching towards you. When she is like 2 feet away she yells "FINGER BANG." Her thumbs slam down as a huge beam of lighting shoots out of her fingers that make the sun look dark. "IN THE NAME OF THE MOON I WILL PUNISH YOU!!!!!" The beam of lighting stops. Your human body falls to the floor your skin is almost completely burn't. "I Guess Fuzzy Wazy never really had a bear." I go to my class room and get a new suit.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm

As Soma is being zapped she yells " I WILL GET YOU SAILOR MOON!!!"

ooc: I admit defeat.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc: Because you admitted it i am willing to say you barley survive, and like a swarm of bito pick up you body and take it home.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

OOC; THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT   Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT Empty

Back to top Go down

Tifa Lockheart VS INTRUDING BOUNT
Page 1 of 1