Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Vote_lcapHanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Voting_barHanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Vote_lcapHanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Voting_barHanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:25 am

Ayame who was resting on the couch wasn't aware if anything that went on. Tomix an sia where somewhere in the desert, she ha no clue where grimmjow,or kyo was and raiga wa wondering somewhere. She hoped that someone would show up, she was tired of being alone in the cave. She wore her Black shorts and her gray shirt that she got in the world of the living. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and she was barefoot. She slowly closed her eyes and frowned. The silence had to end eventually.

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 am

A large cloud of black rose pedals slowly moved in a streight line as they entered the Korosu Base. Slowly her body began forming back together from her feet up & she began walking again. Afew minuntes passed as her body was now completely forumed back together & she was walking along yawning slightly covering her mouth. Placeing her hand back down she senced a familiar spirit pressure. She sighed gently decideing to go towards it then rest where ever it was. She yawned again covering her mouth as she turned on her heel & began walking towards it & edventually in a cave. "Hello.." she said softly with ehr eyes shut slightly of being tired & looked around the cave decideing where to lay down first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 am

Ayame sag up just in time to see sia appear and she looked exhausted."hello sia and come lay down over here." she tol her waving her over while making a gesture near the huge empty space on the couch next to her. She smiled a bit,she had company at last."can't have my friend pass out on the floor." she added while smiling warmly. She then pulled out a box from a bag she lay next to the couch." and here check out this gift I got you from the world of the living." she said she had bought everyone a gift from there. She opened the box and handed out a beauifully made rose pendant."something to thank you for healing my legs." she added hoping sia would like it.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Tomix arrived soon after Sia, in a bad mood.

"Hey Ayame....Some Arrancar was harrasing Sia, so I stepped in, and scared him with my tattoo. Knew this thing would ocme in handy."

He sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Ayame frowned as Tomix told her about the arrancar,"did you kick his ass?" she asked while reaching inside the bag."by the way I came back from the world of the living and got some new furniture and some stuff I found in some really cool old store." she grins and pulls out a belt with silver beautifully crafted knives strapped to it and then held up a crafted black feather pendant. " I didn't know what you wish to have so I bought these for you to choose from, which one would you rather have?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Tomix saw the feather pendent and melted.
"OMG I love it!" He grabbed it, and hugged Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Ayame laughed and hugged him back,"alright then....these I can give to some one else." she put away the belt of knives and grabbing the feather pedant at tying it around his neck like a neckalace.And doing the same to Sia's flower pendant. "feeling better Tomix?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yeah...this is really cool. It'll go great with my Ressurecion form." He thought for as second. "Speaking of which...where is Kyouga?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Ayame shrugged,"I don't know but if he doesn't Come in this room to claim his gift then he is ina world of trouble." she answered while smirking."and the others better come as well."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Tomix remianed silent for a moment. He had seen Kyouga heading towards Los Noches....
"Yeah...Your really thoughtful...getting all these gifts for us." He said with his trademark laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 am

Sia turned her head slightly & nodded abit to Ayame & began walking to the couch soon sitting on it studying the ground. She turned her head slightly as she held out a black rose pendant. She would have smiled, but couldn't. "Thank you Ayame..." she said softly as she took it from her hand & began fiddleing to get it in her hair on the right side of her bangs. After she was done with this she looked to Tomex who was freaking out over the feather pendant & yawned slightly covering her mouth before she brought her feet on the couch & crossed them before laying her head on the arm of the couch abit tured from waisting her energy on that arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:52 pm

As Tomix studied the feather pendent, he noticed it was dark blue, the same as his hair colour. He smiled in his mind, knowing Ayame bought that one specially. Sia gave him another bored look....as usual. She didn't even say thanks for TRYING to help her about the Arrancar.

"Why is everyone acting so depressed!? Come on, being friends is supposed to be fun!" He said laughing like a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Sia picked up her head slightly looking at Tomex & said softly, "Stop acting like such a NitWit.. I'm tired & I think you and Ayame still have a date to attend to." she just HAD to screw with him abit, had to tease him. Becides; she thought they would look cute together. "So please," she continued "Let me start & finish my nap...." she ywaned slightly after this covering her mouth with her index & middle finger then laying her head back on the arm of the couch closeing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Ayame giggled as Tomix started laughing like a madman then she blushed as Sia suggested that they should go out on a date. She still laughed a little bit."true sia should get some sleep Tomix." she told him then smiled at sia and added,"but when you wake up you have to hang out with us." she told her while smirking ."deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Opening one eye slightly as she talked to her she scoffed slightly before closeing her eye again. "Fine NitWit.." she began, "I will join you on this childish game of yours, but do not expect me to prance around & do everything you want." huffing gently from her nostrils she adjusted her legs to where she was not sitting on them anymore & they were just layed cossed slightly behind her. Hopefully she did not need to go on this with them. She would probally just end up oin Hueco Mundo praticeing on hollows. As bored as she was, she would probally just visit the world of the liveing. Or tease the soul society abit.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Ayame made a face,"prancing?I was going to suggest that we go to the world of the living and either catch a movie,check out the festival that's supposed to be tonight,or hike in the forest where all the flowers and some wild life live or even better.....we can do all three." she told Sia And Tomix with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Beging to fall into a light sleep she opened her mouth slightly saying, "Whatever..." then falling back into a light sleep dreaming about meeting Kazuma as a shinigami. He did not know who she was & insitsed on trying to kill her. She kept jumping back trying to convence him who she was, untill he came behind her & stabbed her in the heart with his zanpaktou; Right after that she was in the forest again, watching her wake. "You were afraid of looseing, hu little punk?!" he screamed at her coffin as two of his freinds were trying to hold him back from her lifeless body. "Come on Kazuma.. She's gone.." one of them said sadly. It was like a movie running over & over again with the memory burnt on her mind. "No! I Won't let her go!" he screamed as he threw a fist at the picture above her coffin in the center of many roses & flowers. His fist then suddenly stopp almost half a inch from the glass of the pisture. "You.. You were supposed to be here.. For me.. Always Sia.." "Kazuma..." she wispered slightly in her sleep to where the others could here her moveing her head slightly trying to push the memory far from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

As ayame decided to let Sia rest she heard Sia mutter the name Kazuma.she turned and saw sia restlessly swirl in her sleep.ayame walked up to where she lay and gently whisper,"it's alright Sia, it's just a dream. And perhaps one day I can help you look for kazuma, after all what are friends for?" after whispering this,ayame adjusted the pendant in sia's hair gently, and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 am

Raiga walked in slowly and looked about for a moment. "You called Ayame?" she asked with a bored sound to her voice. She hadn't seen Grimmjow for ages and was missing him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 am

Kyouga walked into the room quietly. "What did you want Ayame?" Kyouga asked calmly as he looked at her regardless, he felt it necessary to have suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Tomix had been sitting in the couch, trying to keep his cool (and tempreture) after Sia suggested they go on a date. His mind was buzzing with thoughts. He sat still has Sia mentioned Kazuma. A memorey flashed in his mind...but he couldn't remember it. At last, Raiga and Kyouga arrived, and all his friends were together.

"Took you long enough, you two. Come, sit with us." He said happiley.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 am

Shivering slightly in her sleep she dremp of herself sitting outside of a shop when she was a human which was now Urahara's shop right becide the door chewwing on some strayberry pocky & looking to the sky. Before long Kazuma walked infront of her saying abit comanding as if he ruled the world, "Hey Sia! Wattcha eatting??! Lemmie have some!" Sia sighed gently & said, "I don't wanna jerk ass, go get your own." then stuffing another peice in her mouth. After this he squatted down & took the box from her then beging to run down the sidewalk with it & away from her. She quickly jumped up & ran after him at a much faster speed than him & jumped up becide him sending her fist into the back of his head sending his head to the pavement almost cracking it. As she fell he axedently tossed the box of pocky in the air. She quickly jumped up & caught it saying, "NEVER; EVER; Touch my pocky.." she said walking away from him leaving him with a goose egg on his head & a bleeding nose. Without knowing this she muttered the last line from her dream out loud before opening her eyes slightly seeing both Kyouga & Raiga. Stretching her legs off of the couch she turned her head to the shaddows on the wall seeing she was only asleep for afew minuntes or so, 10 at the topps. She soon sat up with her eyes tired & looked to Tomex for a second as he spoke & nodded her head hevaly & tiredly but still only abit she she scooted over abit allowing some space for them to sit down before she yawned slightly covering her mouth with her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Raiga stared at her for a moment then shrugged before sitting down and waiting for Ayame to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)   Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out with friends (more than one person can post)
Page 1 of 1