Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Vote_lcapHanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Voting_barHanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Vote_lcapHanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Voting_barHanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 am

Ayame wondered around the forest with nothing to do. She wanted to chat with someone. Then she thought of Micha, she never got the chance to talk to the secon espada's fraccion and she thought that Micha seemed like a cool person. So she walks back to the base to where the girls side of the bedrooms where at. She finallly reached Micha's room and knocked gently on the door." Hey Micha Its me..Ayame, can I come in?" she asked in a friendly tone waiting or her response.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Michaela had just been staring at the veiling bored out of her mind. When she heard someone speak and knock on her door she rolled her eyes. "Sure, come in" she muttered as she gladly welcomed the guest. Hopefully this would keep her entertained...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Ayame smiled as she was given permission and she opened the door. She walked over to where Micha sat,"what's up Micha?" she smiled warmly at grimmjow's fraccion. She hadn't seen micha in a while and she must be bored. Then ayame held a small box with a bunch of airholes punched out on the lid ,she placed the box gently on the floor. It was a surprise for micha that she would give to her when she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:43 am

Micha looked up and saw Ayame. She then sighed and flashed her a smile, something Micha only did in Ayame and Grimmjow's presence. "I'm doing ok. Grimmjow's just been really busy so we haven't had much time to spend together. I'm starting to worry about him. He hasn't really called on me or really needed me for a while. I feel kinda useless. Maybe we shouldn't have left Hueco Mundo, or better yet, maybe I shouldn't have left Hueco Mundo" she explained sadly as she looked at her hands

It took a lot for Micaela to talk about her feelings but she had been under a lot of stress lately and needed to talk to someone about her feelings. And since Grimmjow wasn't around, Ayame was the next best thing. "I love him with all of my heart but I'm not sure he needs me anymore" she spoke softly
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 am

Ayame frowned slightly while sitting next to Micha,″that's not true Micha you are just as important to Grimmjow and to me.″she told her gently while smiling,″you're smart,easy to get along with,very easy to talk to,strong,you have an amazing ability to heal, and you are attractive on top of that. and i bet Grimmjow sees all of that in you as well.″ she says while adding jokingly ″and you are the only person here that doesn't drive me insane in more ways than one and boy does that take talent!″she laughes a bit. while picking up the box from the floor.

″hey Micha are you a big fan of kittens by any chance?″she asks innocently while gently placing the box on Micha's lap.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:59 am

Micha smiled as Ayame tried to cheer her up. "Thanks Ayame, maybe you're right. I hope so, i love him so much" she explained as she blew some bangs out of her eyes. Her eyebrow cocked and her ears perked.

"Yeah, my resurrecion is a cheetah after all. Why do you ask?" she asked Ayame as she seemed intrigued by the question
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 am

Ayame smiled and put her Hand on the lid. "here's a special gift from me to you for being my friend." she opened the box and held up a small black and White kitten with blue eyes. It mewed gently. Ayame carefully placed the kitten on Micha's lap,"isn't she adorable?" ayame asked while stroking the kitten and grinning at Micha.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 am

Micha just looked at the kitten in surprise. The kitten just tilted its head to her and then sat forward on her hind legs and got into Micha's face. It then boldly licked her nose. Micha sat back a bit surprised at the bold actions of the kitten. She then picked it up and held it front of her face.
"You're a brave little, I'll give you that" she told the kitten. She then smiled and pressed her head against the kitten's face.

"Yes, she is. i love her." she spoke softly as the kitten purred and rubbed against her for more attention. "her name will be Link" she spoke as the kitten smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 am

Ayame laughed then grinned," i thought she would be a good "just getting settled" gift for you." she smiled,"i love animals...i remember not too long ago i gave my sister,Reina a small,white pet fox for her 14th birthday." she said while smiling a bit yet felt a little bit upset that Reina wasn't around." you guys would have liked her..she's nice,kind,loving,beautiful,and extremely talented." she said with a smile,"her drawings are amazing and even though she hates to admit this but she's a good singer too." she told Micha while leaning back against the wall.

"what about you? don't you have a twin sister?" she asked while giggling slightly as the kitten rubbed her face against Micha's taking an instant liking to her. Her expression became slightly serious,she somewhat knew that Micha hated her sister but she couldn't figure out why...
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:25 am

When Ayame talked about her sister she nodded and smiled. "Yeah, she'd probably lighten up this place with her attitude. I'm so sick of everyone around here being emo and mean or power-hungry or stupid" she spoke as she flipped her bangs out of her face

When Ayame mentioned Micha's twin sister her smile immediately dropped as she narrowed her eyes. She looked away from her and spit at the mere mention of her name. "Yeah, I did. Last time I saw her she was still alive. I hope she's dead for all I care. She'd deserve it after what she did" she muttered as she glared at the wall. She then raised her hand and then pointed at the wall. "Cero!" she called and a huge hole was blown in the wall from a violet-colored cero
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 am

Ayame nodded in agreement," God forbid that for once we could concentrate on being happy that we are away from the rest of the morons from las noches." she said while smirking.

She then sat up in surprise as Micha made a hole in th wall with her cero. She wondered what Micha's sister did that made Micha hate her so much," what did she do?" she asked while stating." you don have to tell me....but If you want we could talk about it." she suggested while giving her full attention towards Her friend.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 am

Micha glared at Ayame but her glare slowly faded. She took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "Back when we were alive it was just us. For as long as I could remember it has just been the two of us. We were extremely close Dak and I; since we were twins we shared everything. So naturally we died together" she spoke as she stared up at the ceiling.

She took another deep breath and leaned back onto her bed while still staring at the ceiling. "We didn't move on like normal souls; we lingered. Yet we never left each other, we stayed by each other's side. At least...until that day. One day we were just hanging in the park when a hollow attacked us. We tried running but it kept coming after us. So I tried to fight back and protect Dak even though she was my older sister. When I turned around she just sat there, scared. And then she did something I'd never thought she would do..." she spoke as she narrowed her eyes as her eyes became more catlike gaining slits in her irises.

"she turned tail and ran away. She left me all alone to fight off a hollow and never looked back. I was in shock that the hollow got me and devoured my soul. What kind of an older sister deserts her younger sister? She left me to save her own ass!" she screamed as she sat up. She then glared at the door and held out her hand. "CERO!" she yelled as a cero blasted from her open hand and destroyed the door
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 am

Ayame felt bad for Micha as she explained how they died together. Ayame's eyes then widened slightly as Micha explained that she fought off the hollow without her sister's help. She frowned slightly and she gritted her teeth slightly as Micha said that her sister left her side to save her own ass. Ayame threw a a huge fireball of blue flame at the cero that created flames at the edges of the corner of the wall and where the door should have been. Freezing it before it spread. Ayame took a deep breath," you know what? Your sister is an ass for ditching you like that I mean, me being an older sister myself I could never imagine someone ever doing that to their own sibilng!" she said loudly then calmed herself. " but in the end of the day....she's still your sister and I know it may be difficult to believe...but maybe just maybe.." she looked at Micha warmly," she might feel bad about ditching you like that....and maybe you don't hate her that much." she paused and looked at the two craters in her wall and smirked. " on second thought....screw it you probably still do hate her..and she probably hates herself." she crossed her arms. " I know i would if ever did that." she smiled at Micha " and if it makes you feel any better you can consider me a sister." she grinned then added," I already think of you as one to be honest." she brushd her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 am

Micha brought her legs t her chest as she set her head on the top. She listened carefully to Ayame's words. But when she suggested that maybe Micha didn't hate her sister that much she threw her a look. But then she fixed her mistake and Micha sighed. When Ayame said that she considered Micha like her sister all the anger went away.
"Thanks, you can be a better big sister then Dak was" she spoke in a soft tone
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:31 am

Ayame smiled," I have my moments." she says with a laugh then she thought about something,"Hey Micha you want to try something that I used to do whenever I had free time?" ayame asked with a grin,"it's really fun and I can show you how to get around faster with out the use of sonido." she said while sitting up a bit."wanna see first hand on how one can have fun around here?" she smirked and held out her hand towards the fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:49 am

"Sure, why not?" Micha spoke as she took the girls' hand. She had nothing better to do , o why not indulge in some harmless fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)   Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out with Micha (micha and ayame)
Page 1 of 1