Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] Vote_lcapKekekek [me v Kakishi] Voting_barKekekek [me v Kakishi] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kekekek [me v Kakishi] Vote_lcapKekekek [me v Kakishi] Voting_barKekekek [me v Kakishi] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kekekek [me v Kakishi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

Kekekek [me v Kakishi] Empty
PostSubject: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 am

Seiwa entered slowly, through the garganta left behind by the vile creature. It had lured him in, after being injured the creature used its decisive abilities to create a worm-hole like structure leading into it's domain. A perfect strategy, though implemented by a foolish creature; upon arrival, Seiwa, landed softly onto the granulated ground before him, up skewing particles around him as his legs made a show of the "cushioning" effect. The knees bent as his body neared the ground, bending more and more as his feet touched the ground, sending up the shock wave through his body without any harm.

He gazed upwards, the slithering creature had it's friends waiting alright; they sneered, or roared, whatever you like. In response, Seiwa, twisted on the spot, flickering away, appearing behind the two creatures; plunging his right hand through the thoracic cavity of one, while at the same time, he flung a monumental kick at the head of the other, smashing his skull in one whole move. The remaining hollow were easy picking, with the use of his bloody hand and foot, he out maneuvered the pests with little effort. Only leaving their entrails smeared onto the sandy surface that they considered "home"

"Irony" he said, as he walked forwards, gazing at the continuous dunes of sand, only varying in size but remaining relatively the same. It was depressing indeed. The place itself, colored in a dim noir like lighting; he had heard of the eternal nigh time, though to actually perceive what was one said was entirely a different matter. Being in such a land was highly nostalgic and part of Seiwa was determined to leave right now, though having a opportunity to scout this region would be highly invaluable.
Back to top Go down
Kash & Lucius

Kash & Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm

A small girl arrancar with blonde hair would be seen walking though the area she would be skipping more than walking she would have a large smile on her face as she did this she would then see the man kill the hollows and turn and run away from him hoping that he would chase her.

She would then lead him to a medium size man with black hair in a white vest with a hole in his left bicep,he would be laying in the sand with his eyes closes and his arms behind hia head,he would open one eye as the girl came running toward him he would then stand to his feet and see the soul reaper chasing her,he would then grip his Zanpaktou and wait for the girl to run behind him he would then say"Why do you chase her soul reaper?...you have no business here,so leave or I'll have to take force apond you and show no mercy."Kashikai would have a very blank look on his face as he said this but the little girl,whose name is Lilei,would have a very scared look on her face and she would say"He tried to kill me Kashikai...and he killed two hollows as well,for no reason because he wanted to....he said it was for the hell of it when I asked him."as she spoke it would begin to snow and soon it would start to become a blizzard and the sand hills would become large mountains of snow as Kashikai would ask"Is this true soul reaper?"he would await for him to respond
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiroshiacademyhs.forumotion.com
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:54 pm

OOC: Weird ass shit, but next time act as if my character followed your

The man spoke in an angry and random tone; it was pretty annoying and Seiwa was not impressed by the impression he got, especially encountering his first ever Espada. How he knew he was Espada, you say? Simple, the reatsu signature, it was much more thicker than usual. Far more evil if you will.

Seiwa, had hear that those whom attained arrancar, were capable of reaching human level of thinking...though in this case, the Espada had retained is ignorant, idiotic, child like mind. It was pretty pathetic in all honesty. One could almost laugh at such poor display in first encounter. Nevertheless, the man had made his move, sending out his threats, forced Seiwa to no longer ignore the rudimentary man.

Slowly drawing the Katana from his side, with his right hand, while drawing the Wakazashi with his right from it's scabbard, that lingered on Seiwa's back in a horizontal fashion. He looked at the man, whispering softly to himself in a soothing voice; caused a bright light to explode from his swords, leaving them with a shimmering light. They were much sharper now and within their initial release known as "Shi kai".

He need not even reply to the words; pushing reatsu through his feet, he flickered from sight instantly, appearing behind the man and the little girl. His Wakizashi made a diagonal slash from the left hip to the right shoulder blade of the girl and with his katana, he swung it down wards, aiming to cleave the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kash & Lucius

Kash & Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 pm

The little girl would smirk at the man as he flickered away and appeared behind them and she would let out a small brust of hierro that would block the mans attack from hitting them both and knocking him back a few feet,as this happen Kashikai would say"You attack out of sheer ignorance."He would turn around and sees the mans blade was in shikai mode,he would then flash step into the sky above,saying "Howl Ryutsu" and snap his fingers and Lilei would flicker away and a small pack of ice wolves would come from his forearm and he would say"Sick'em"

The wolves would rush from out of the sky above toward the man,as they ran for the man at full speed,moving like lighting though the sand,if he were to strike at these wolves they would explode and cause him damage to the maximum degree,but if he did not get away, the wolves would then have him for breakfast,killing him and ending the battle.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

OOC: Ignore some retardedness.

His swords blocked, the man made his move, though it was pretty slow on his part. His partner, made a little show before flickering upwards to find it's master; Seiwa even had time to sigh, sheathing his wakizashi too. He looked up, the man clicked his fingers, forcing the two to become one. However, this too time within itself; not feeling too charitable, Seiwa flickered from sight, appearing behind the man, using the man's sudden spike in reatsu to mask his own, so that he would be virtually un detectable within that micro second of reatsu spike, JUST as the Espada entered his resurccion.

Seiwa, already behind him, his free hand clamped onto the man's shoulder while his sword thrust forward at the Espada's back, aiming to push through his spine and through his cavity, it wasn't enough to kill the man, oh no but it was enough to paralyze him. The beauty of this move was that, JUST as the Espada began to use his wolves attack, Seiwa had already clamped his hand on the man's shoulder, so that if the man tries to sonido away, he'd be dragged with him, furthermore, the sword, virtually point blank range, would be neigh impossible to dodge especially when the Espada was intent on firing his beloved wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kash & Lucius

Kash & Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:39 pm

As he seen the man come from behind,thought the eyes on the back of his head(Lilei's eyes) and attack Kashikai would move to the side and the blade would miss as for the man garbing his shoulder his hand would freeze over and become stuck to his shoulder as he would snap his fingers once more and a larger pack of wolves would come from his back this would make it hard form him to getaway from the attack for he was 'glued' to Kashikai but if he did manage to getaway Kashikai would just have the wolves chase him until they caught him KAshikai was only using 2% of his true power and it seemed very unnecessary to even have released his wolves on him it wasn't like he was that important anyway.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Two things happened simultaneously, one being, his hand frozen to the shoulder region of the man with crystalline ice. His power no doubt. Along with frozen wolves from the pits of frozen hell itself. The wolves burst out, intending to take Seiwa out with their suicidal capabilities. Instead the wolves, smashed into a newly formed shield that highlighted the silhouette of Seiwa himself; the wolves clashes on after the other into the shield, forcefully causing the shield to absorb their offensive attacks and shattering into thousands of beams.

These beams were of no noble nature. Oh no. In fact, they were the type of particles that eroded matter itself. Vaporizing the wolves in one go, passing through them with ease and because he was "glued" to the Espada, the beams blasts at the Espada; meaning to say there was no possible way for him to dodge the beams, as they shot out in 360 degree angle and he was pressed to Seiwa himself. Though, the Espada had a natural knack of getting out of a situation; so Seiwa fired a harmless pulse of reatsu at the back of the Espada; it was harmless and very large, causing no inital damage but Seiwa just wanted the wave of reatsu to hit him, should he survive the onslaught of beams that came at him from every angle and at point blank.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm

OOC: His post makes no sense, he is using random things that aren't listed in his app, so I claim my hit. This was in response to his previous post, that he deleted then refused to post again. So i shall claim my hit.

The beams smashed at the Espada, burning away at his limbs and taking out a good portion of his chest, though salvaging his vitals. The Espada covered in a burning particles writhed in pain, before slumping into a deep unconscious state, twitching every now and then.

Seiwa, jumped down, casting a kido quickly, so strengthened mettalic chains would wrap around the Espada, binding him, before Seiwa grabbed the man and flickered out through the open garganta and into the human world, where he would transport the man to Soul Society for some real interagation.
Back to top Go down
Kash & Lucius

Kash & Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 pm

The attack of the wolves hitting the shield would cause the two to sperate and fly a few meters away from one another,Kashika would be standing on the ground looking up at the beams dodging most of them but he could dodge them for long as he did start to get bored with this he would then increas his power to 10%.

As all the beams moved toward him Kashikai would grip Ryutsu as he would use hierro as the attacks would hit creating a large explosion. Although after a moment from the smoke would erupt a large monster covered in ice that would land on the ground near by. The ice around the monster would be badly broken down and would completely shatter reveling Retsu he was sitting on top of his wolf Howling (White ice Wolf) Blizzard. When the attack was coming toward him Kashikai would have use his weapons and Kashikai would create a large thick blizzard of ice and snow around himself and Blizzard. While the ice would block the bulk of the attack the large amount of snow surging from the weapons would greatly weaken the power of the attack making it so Kashikai could escape with all the damage being taken by the snow storm around him. Kashikai would then hop off of Blizzard as it would disappear in a flurry of ice. Blizzard would then appear behind Seiwa and it would try and slash him with it's large claws covered in ice like aura,that would surely freeze him if hit,trying to slash him in the back with a large amount of speed and power. Meanwhile Kashikai would hold out Ryutsu and he would glow bright blue as the area around Kashikai had begun freeze over.
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 am

[14:41:37] @ Chris : I still don't know exactly what you want to judge

[14:41:47] @ Chris : But from what I see, Seiwa is in the right

[14:43:10] @ Chris : .-.

And so,:

The beams smashed at the Espada, burning away at his limbs and taking out a good portion of his chest, though salvaging his vitals. The Espada covered in a burning particles writhed in pain, before slumping into a deep unconscious state, twitching every now and then.

Seiwa, jumped down, casting a kido quickly, so strengthened mettalic chains would wrap around the Espada, binding him, before Seiwa grabbed the man and flickered out through the open garganta and into the human world, where he would transport the man to Soul Society for some real interagation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kekekek [me v Kakishi]   Kekekek [me v Kakishi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kekekek [me v Kakishi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: