Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Played for a fool. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Played for a fool. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Played for a fool. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Played for a fool. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Played for a fool. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Played for a fool. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Played for a fool. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Played for a fool. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Played for a fool. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Played for a fool. Vote_lcapPlayed for a fool. Voting_barPlayed for a fool. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Played for a fool. Vote_lcapPlayed for a fool. Voting_barPlayed for a fool. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Played for a fool.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza

Zanza

Played for a fool. Empty
PostSubject: Played for a fool.   Played for a fool. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Zanza walked casually down the street. The gigai he was useing felt odd. It had been a long time since he was "real" there was a lot of things Zanza didnt reconize or frankly understand. All he knew was that he was told that there was a large hollow gathering and he was suppose to take care of it. However upon arrival in the city Zanza found nothing. So he picked up a gigai and decided to stay in the city. As Zanza walked he noted the odd clothes whcih felt just as odd as the gigai itself. Turning a corner Zanza felt something bounce off his chest. Glaceing down some girl had run straight into him. "Sorry" Zanza said streching out a hand. The girl snapped at him "Watch where your going next time you giant steroid freak!" Zanza didnt know what steroid's were but he guessed it would be best not to ask her she already sounded mad. Zanza continued down the street. He saw a child eating stareing at a round yellow dot on a white loop. The yellow dot was covered in plastic. The child was whineing about not wanting lemon. Zanza didnt understand how that was a lemon. Without a second thought he snatched if from the childs handand continued walking. The child seemed so starteled that he stoped crying.

Zanza bit the plastic covering. It didnt taste good at all. Ripping it off Zanza smelt it. It smelt like lemons to him but sweeter. After a moment of smelling it Zanza popped it in his mouth. He had discovered something delicous. Walking by a teenage boy the kid eyeballed him odd. "Aint you a little old for lollipops?" The kid asked. Zanza tryed grabed the loop and pulled it out. "I thought it was lemon?" The kid shook his head "You must be retarted or something. Lemon is the flavor there called lollipops and only 3 and 4 year olds eat them." Zanza Glared at the kid. "Well so do i. Got a problem with that?" Coruching over the boy slightly and giving him the evil eye the kid back off. "Nah not a one you crazy retarted." Then the kid ran off.

Zanza had been walking for a while when the flavor ran out. "Aw" Zanza said aloud to himself. throwing the stick on the ground Zanza continued to walk. He had been following the concreate for hours. The building almost instantly thinned out. Zanza was walking away from the city. He had seen alot of neat things. However he noticed a building on a small grassy hill just outside the city. Getting the better of him his curiosity lead him out to the building. Reaching it he found that it was an abandon apartment building. There was onnly 3 floor. Zanza stepped inside. There was nothing in the room. Moving down a long hall way Zanza found stairs that lead up and down. On the second and thrid floor there was nothing other then the gray interior of the outer walls. Zanza followe dthe stairs down to the basement. Unlike the other floors this room was over loaded with furniture. Some of it looked comfortable and other parts of it look well unsuitable for swamp monsters. Zanza herd a loud noise coming from up stairs. He could hear a loud roar slow and dull with a loud screech. Zanza went up the stairs slowly. There was a window in the stair well through it he herd someone say "Hello? Anyone there?" Zanza instantly could tell this man was enar the door of the main room. He though it would be best to reach him with speed. Rushing towards the open stair well door Zanza had a plan in action. He forgot one thing while thinking and that was simply to duck. As his head hit the door fram he bounced backwards and his legs shot out form under him. Landing on his back Zanza sat up slowly moaning in pain. He had been running full speed and pretty much smashed his own head in. Blood was dripping from his forehead behind his bangs covering his entire face. Moaning loudly he stood up slowly stepping out intot he room. Zanza could only half understand what the man did but what he saw and herd was the man begin to stumble backwards muttering something. Zanza could make out his motions and his out line but nothing more from the pain and blood in his eyes. The man's stutter cleared itself as he shouted "ZOMBIE!!!!" a the top of his lungs. Getting up the man took off running full speed towards the city. Zanza didnt care. Laying back down on the solid concreate floor Zanza passed out for a few minutes. Regaining his composure quickly.

Riseing from his spot on the floor Zanza stepped outside and noticed the man had left his truck on the side was some stupid looking clown and big bright lettering. Zanza read it "Sugar land" Zanza shruged an began to walk around it. Reaching the rear of the truck Zanza reconized a sliding door. "Mabey its an apartment" He said aloud without thinking. Sliding it open Zanza saw it was packed full of boxes. "Guess not" He mumbled. Grabbing a box off the truck Zanza closed the door and took the box inside. Moving counter on one side of the room Zanza placed the box on top of it. Moving to the window he grabbed a peice of broken glass careuflly and returned ot the box. Cutting the box roughly open Zanza found it full of lollipops and just like the boy siad there was alot of diffrent flavors.

Zanza ran downstairs and grabbed a stool and ran back up stairs. Placeing the stool beside the counter Zanza dumped some of the lollipops on the counter and began to seperate them by flavor. Grabbing a yellow one and throwing its wraping to the floor Zanza stuck in his mouth and then went back to sorting.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Played for a fool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played for a fool.   Played for a fool. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Ibana had been walking around the back allies and eventually ran across the large truck that carried the lollipops. Her eyes shifted a bit and noticed there was another man coming for the truck. She quickly hid behind something and watched the rather big and muscular man, who was a cutie by the way, open it and say something about it being an apartment. She sweat-dropped a bit, why were the cute ones always the idiotic ones? She slowly shook her head and watched him walk up to the room upstairs once more.

She decided the time to make her move was now, she quickly moved towards the truck and opened the door hopping into the truck. What she saw, brought an absolute smile to her face for only a second. She then went back to sulking and headed into the truck beginning to pick out different boxes. "I'll take some of these...and some of these...ooo and some bubble pop...always loved those..." She said with a dull, and emotionless voice. She eventually got caught up in searching for lollipops, she lost track of time!
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Zanza

Zanza

Played for a fool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played for a fool.   Played for a fool. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Zanza had finished sorting one box and was now gonna sort the next. Returning to the truck Zanza noticed the door was open. "What the heck?" Zanza said aloud rounding the corner of the truck he looked inside to see the sight of a girl with her arms full of boxes. "You know if you just stay here you can have all the boxes. I just like the lemon ones anyways." Zanza smiled lightly. He was trying to be nice however by the looks of things he was getting robbed. However since he was techniqully doing the same thing he couldnt complain.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Played for a fool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played for a fool.   Played for a fool. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Ibana almost immediately went on the defensive, hand dropping to her zanpakuto as her vizard mask formed. The Reiatsu from him was huge, Perhaps a third degree human? A lieutenant? Maybe even a Fraccion... She couldn't take her chances but then he smiled and offered her a place to stay she went from the defensive to the less defensive and calm person she was merely minuets ago. "Why do you offer me a place to stay? You know nothing about me, nor do you know what I'm capable of. . . . ."

Those cold yet depressed eyes stare at him for a moment before she stood up completely. "You plan on getting lucky tonight?" She says with a hint of sarcasm, However he had offered her those lollipops....Mmmm..
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Zanza

Zanza

Played for a fool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played for a fool.   Played for a fool. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 pm

"Although i dont know who you are. I dont really care. I can tell you this much though i'm betting your stronger than me. As for lucky. The only way i can get lucky is if you can help me train." Zanza said witha slight smile. He could tell by her reaction that she wasnt a normal human. He could also tell she wasnt human at all so no point in hiding what he was. All Zanza cared about was getting stronger. If he was ever gonna get anywhere he needed to be the strognest. If that meant reaching out to every weirdo out there he bumped into then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Played for a fool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Played for a fool.   Played for a fool. Empty

Back to top Go down

Played for a fool.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: