Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Byakuya's Party EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Byakuya's Party EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Byakuya's Party EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Byakuya's Party EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Byakuya's Party EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Byakuya's Party EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Byakuya's Party EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Byakuya's Party EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Byakuya's Party EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya's Party Vote_lcapByakuya's Party Voting_barByakuya's Party Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Byakuya's Party

Go down 
+5
Aozora
Pineapple_Cat
Rukia Kuchiki
Soren
Byakuya Kuchiki
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 am

The outside of Byakuya's manor was a beautiful, wide open area, complete with a pond, benches, fish, and tons of Sakura Blossom trees. The perfect place for a party. Byakuya didn't usually have parties, but the anniversary of Aizen's death was coming up, and his yard looked so beautiful this time of year, with the Sakura Trees in bloom, so he decided to do something to celebrate.

Servents were running around everywhere, setting up platters of food on a huge buffet table, while Byakuya looked on, making sure everything was going okay.

After a few minutes the servants bowed to him, then went back inside the manor, leaving him on his own to await the arrival of his guests. The raven haired Captain was dressed as usual, and wearing his Captain's robe. His hair was long and silky, and he looked beautiful as always. Most guys would be described as "hot" but Byakuya was always "beautiful." The 6th Division Captain walked through the yard slowly, enjoying the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 am

Bump! Someone join!
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 am

ooc: since you said bump.

Soren wonders around and hears a rather quiet party going around for awhile him being in a rather curious mood decided to go se what was happening in the party even though he had not technically recieved a invitation. Soren sneaking around happened to see Byakuya standing around and him looking for a entrance found one and seeing a small bottle of cherry blossom sake grabbed it and and two small glass for them to drink out of figing he might as well get to know the captain since he didn't know much of the captains.

Aproaching Byakuya he smiled calmly and said The party seems to be going well Captain Byakuya and before you ask...I am Soren Kiyomeru Captain of the 12th division a pleasure to meet you sir. Soren took a bow for the royalty of the Siereitei and poured two small glasses of sake and offered one to Byakuya. Soren's uniform making him seem like a arrancar standing next to the captain because of his inverted uniform.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 am

After the servants left, Byakuya walked to a cherry blossom tree and picked up a petal. He looked at it sadly for a minute before letting it float to the ground. Cherry blossoms had been Hisana's favorite flower, and they always reminded him of her. I have a party to run, Byakuya thought firmly. I can't get lost in my memories. Byakuya quickly walked away from the tree and over to a bench, where he sat down and gazed around the yard. Everything was perfect. Byakuya was slightly startled when he heard Soren's voice. He got up and nodded at the other. "Thank you for coming," he said in his cool voice. The 6th Division Captain took the sake and sipped it slowly, while looking at the other’s uniform.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:43 am

ooc: bad post @ school and teach caught meh!!! >.<

Soren looked at Byakuya taking a sip of his sake and he sighs looking at the scenery he knew something was going on in Byakuya's head from his facial expressions and being away from the ever growing party. Hmm what are you doing byakuya hosting a party wouldn't seem to fit the rumors about your coldness...but this nice seeing you for the first time in person umm don't mind what I said earlier lower divisions students talking of course. Soren seem rather nervous seeing such a powerful influence to his career if you could call it that.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 am

Byakuya's eyes flickered from the other’s uniform to his face as he spoke. "Rumors? About my coldness?" Byakuya frowned. Well this was something new. He hadn't known there were rumors going around that he was cold. Or course, Byakuya knew he wasn't one of the friendliest Captains, and he didn't intend to change that. But still he didn't like hearing about the rumors. "Well, you can believe what you want," Byakuya told him. "But I'm having a party to celebrate the almost anniversary of Aizen's death. I decided since my yard is so pretty this time of year, it would be a pity to let all this open space go to waste." Byakuya paused for a moment. "I didn't know the 12th Division had a new Captain," he said. Byakuya wondered why this man had been chosen for the job. He seemed a bit nervous to be a Captain. Right now the Soul Society needed only the finest leaders.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 am

Soren seemed to stare back in Byakuya's eyes and sighed once again taking a sip from the cup after taking a drink and feeling the burn of the alcohol on the back of his throat began to speak to Byakuya. I didn't mean to offend you figured the rumor wouldn't have cared since they were some of the lower shinigami not major influencing and as far as i can tell the rumors were not although I've never doubted you as a Captain or a person.

After hearing about not being a Captain he looked slightly irritated and drank the rest of his sake trying to not get ill rather after repeating himself all week. Yes I am the 12th squad Captain I was promoted after Mayuri well left the soul society looking for experiments and yes my uniform is inverted I always liked standing out haha sorta like Shunsei and if I may ask....Why should we celebrate the day someone died....I know it was Aizen but still he probably did what he thought was right but don't get me wrong I do not respect anythhing he's done I am just rather...well...
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 pm

(This is new for me, the last place I rp'ed your character could only be in one spot at a time... and have to have a logical transfer if you moved... hehe)

Rukia admitted to herself, she was spying... spying on her brother... and she probably was going to be caught... She had been a bit take aback by his announcement of the occasion presently taking place, and wondered what he was thinking.

She watched him sip his sake as he talked in voice to quiet for her to hear with the other captain. Why is it that I feel like I can stay here and watch him forever? She shook her head slightly, trying to clear the thoughts from her mind. Maybe she was putting too much into something that didn't exist, but she still found it hard to break away. She leaned against the wall hiding her from view and adjusted her Lieutenants badge, wanting to make her best appearance and quickly stepped out from behind it.

She slowly walked closer to her brother and the Captain of the 12th division, trying to appear nonchalant, and failing miserably.

"Everything is going so well, nii-sama, I'm glad you thought of this." She smiled brightly at her brother who was looking even more handsome today.... If that was even possible... "Good day captain Soren, a pleasure to see you today" She inclined her head slightly in respect, still maintaining her smile. Ok, this is going ok so far, just don't go completely nuts, Rukia! Maintain dignity... must maintain dignity and show a face befitting a noble from the Kuchiki house!!

As she broke her smile, she saw the open bottle of sake out of the corner of her eye. She wondered briefly what it even tasted like, the smell was not completely unpleasant... But she knew from Inoue's concoctions in the real world that smell and taste did not always match each other and was slightly afraid to ask for a sample, not wanting to look foolish...
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Soren looked at Rukia coming from the shadows interrupting the conversation with her appearance and he sighed and started to think to himself. So...this is Rukia Kuchiki...How grand and a decent enough time to interrupt I am not one for introducing myself and I only came to the one captain I had looked up to while I was still a lower shinigami. Soren hearing Rukia speak and glaring at the sake like it was a rather curious possesion even though it not that expensive or special even just a small drink for him and the other captain so Soren in a attempt to make her feel welcomed leave the pair for a few minutes to get a third glass.

Upon returning with the third cup Soren poured each other them a little more sake and offered rukia a glass seeming to be calm and smiled at her. He spoke to her his voice seeming a little happier that someone had joined them. Rukia Kuchiki I've heard quite a bit about you as well although nothing bad just your tales with Ichigo Kurosaki but alas it is a pleasure to meet you. Soren took a sip from the glass of sake the alcohol poisoning his body if you would say it from a health point of view. You if we wasn't shinigami I would feel out of place with royalty.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:34 am

"The rumors do not offend me," Byakuya said simply. "What lower class shinigami say is of no interest to me. I have much more important things to think about." Byakuya continued to study the other Captain, noting how he talked and dressed. "Aizen was a traitor," Byakuya stated, firmly and clearly. "His death means a lot. He is no longer around to produce a threat to the Soul Society. After many months of fighting, months of misery and death, the suffering has finally ended and it won't return. That is something to celebrate." Byakuya took a sip of sake and looked Soren in the eye. "If you do not believe his death was a triumph, I do not believe you are fit to be a Captain." Byakuya said this bluntly, without any regard of how it might make the other feel.

Byakuya was still studying the other Captain when he sensed a familiar presence. Before he could turn, Rukia walked out and greeted them. "Rukia," Byakuya greeted, nodding his head slightly in acknowledgement. How long was she there? I remember feeling a slight spiritual presence before but I was too preoccupied to look.... Byakuya ceased to study Soren and focused on his sister instead. She looks nervous, he noted, frowning slightly. His eyes flitted back and forth between Rukia and Soren after he returned with the sake. Byakuya sat quietly and watched them talk.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 am

Hearing Byakuya's words Soren looked grimly at him for Byakuya knew nothing about Soren's past and what truly happened to him with Sieraku and hearing that he was not deserved to be a captain if he could not celebrate someones death. Something about Soren seemed to snap he was not the fragile shy captain he once was a couple of minutes ago. Byakuya with all due respect even though after he died and the fighting stopped we still have shinigami who leave the Siereitei and we can't save them from that only to prepare ourselves for more death and do you know how much I hate death or even being reminded of it no matter who it is or what I couldn't have done for them instead of killing him...we should have saved him from the darkness...although he wwas buried too deep in it and you had to do want you have too...We all will... Soren looked down feeling pathetic realizing he still had to save Sieraku.

Feeling rather ashamed for getting ill with Byakuya for a simple debate he bowed and stood straight and looked byakuya in the eyes. ...I do apologize for my immature statement but I am rather well...allow to explain why I have sympathy for Aizen....It just no one cared when he was lost in the darkness like the last of my remaining family is now siding withthe Arrancar but instead of killing him I plan to save him to try everything to save him from the darkness...for a example if Renji or Rukia...and I am not trying to offend you Rukia just a example but anyway if one of them had went with Aizen what would you think you would have done to her kill her without any regrets or tried to make her come back...?
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Sympathy for Aizen?? He couldn't be serious! Rukia's eyes widened in response to the captain's comment, directed at Byakuya. She took a slight step closer to her brother, wanting to distance herself from the traitorous words. She could see the stress in her brother's stance, although to the untrained eye it was easily missed.

"...and I am not trying to offend you Rukia just a example but anyway if one of them had went with Aizen what would you think you would have done to her kill her without any regrets or tried to make her come back...?"

She gasped aloud, unable to control herself, dropping the glass the captain had handed to her. It made a tiny sound as it shattered on the ground, spilling its unconsumed contents. Does this captain have a death wish? No one had ever spoken so to Nii-sama and lived... well maybe one person, but he could be such an idiot that he didn't count in her opinion. IF she would side with Aizen? That would never happen, she couldn't fathom the idea of it! How could anyone want to save a man so evil? A man who had tried to kill her? A man who had nearly destroyed the Soul Society?!

"I'm sorry you feel that way, captain, I could never understand anyone siding with Aizen willing, or even feeling any emotion akin to sympathy for him. He is a traitor who has tried to destroy everything, and he will be brought to justice for his misdeeds."

Her eyes squinted at her last statement. She was seething in anger, not only from the comments the captain had made, but also for her perceived verbal attack on her brother. The only thing she could say in a positive way towards him was his resolve to save his family... It reminded her of another strong, hothead who would give anything for his friends...
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 am

"Soren." Byakuya was astounded by the other Captain's words. No one, not even high ranked Shinigami, dared to talk to him that way. It just wasn't done. And for someone to actually think Aizen deserved to live... that was even worse. For someone to side with a traitor... it was unspeakable. "Soren," Byakuya repeated his voice dangerously quiet. "If you do not like death I believe you are unfit to be a Shinigami let alone a Captain. Aizen Sosuke was a traitor. Does that mean nothing to you? Does the fact that he hurt so many and tried to destroy the Soul Society mean nothing? Do you think we should have just stood back while he destroyed everything?" Byakuya shook his head, his eyes narrowed.

"No matter what we would have done we wouldn't have been able to save Aizen. Nor would we have wanted to. We do not take kindly to traitors, Soren. They get what they deserve. But, if I had my way, Aizen would have died a much slower, painful death. Kurosaki actually did him a favor." Byakuya had no sympathy for Aizen. Not after the way he had tried to kill Rukia. Not after everything he had done to the Soul Society. The man deserved the worst of punishments. Byakuya couldn't possibly understand how Soren sympathized with the traitor.

"If Rukia went with him...." Byakuya paused for a minute, thinking before he spoke. He knew that Rukia would never have done that. "If Rukia had done that," Byakuya said slowly, "then she is not worthy of my sympathy. She is not worth of anyone's sympathy. I would have let her go, knowing that she had chosen her path. I would not stand in the way of any decision the 13 Goetei made about her case. I would not try to stop them if they were to kill her. The Soul Society has no need for traitors, and all will be destroyed if they were to come back."

Byakuya paused and looked at Rukia, noticing her anger. "Rukia," he said quietly, touching her hand. "Do not get angry. It's not worth getting upset over." The raven haired captain called over a servant to clean up the broken glass, then handed Rukia some more sake.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:05 am

Not furthering the argument Soren sighed and was going to explain himself to Byakuya. looking at him grimly takes off his haroi folds it on the palm and stares at it for a minute and spoke softly. I suppose you now about the upcoming war on the espada...Well my brother well someone who I cared for like a brother before I became a captain or in fact a shinigami killed my family and a lot of other people a is now a vaizard against us in the conflict upcoming. The final words he said to me before he was he was going to kill me...and yet the only thing going in my mind is how can I save him from this do I sacrifice myself in order to save him or can I do something else...I can't kill him I only save people it is a code I live by I admit having to kill Aizen was a favor but I won't kill my friend unless it is the only way out and if you think I am unfit to be captain just because I care about someone enough to try and save them anyway possible I would just like I would save you if you was ever in danger...or Rukia...
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am

"Do not get angry. It's not worth getting upset over."

Rukia silently cursed herself for allowing her emotions to show so easily upon her face. Her gaze shifted to the broken glass as a servant hurriedly removed it. She took the offered sake glass from her brother silently.

She watched as the 12th captain took off his Haroi in surprise, not knowing what to say.

"..I won't kill my friend unless it is the only way out and if you think I am unfit to be captain just because I care about someone enough to try and save them anyway possible I would just like I would save you if you was ever in danger...or Rukia..."

This new captain confused her... She could understand his fervent desire to save his friends... After all she had been part of the group that had gone to save Inoue... She knew what is was like to not want to give up someone. But was it really possible to save one who had become an arrancar? The fight between the 9th espada flashed through her mind... When she had believed him, she had wanted to save him from Aizen... She had been in the same position as this captain was in now.

What am I going to do? I will not go against Nii-sama... and I don't think I want it known that I can see some of his points... But we are to be at war! We can't afford to be soft towards willing traitors! She frowned slightly. Even if they were our friends...

Her eyes stung as she thought of her friends who were not in Soul Society, Inoue, Ichigo, Ishida... She blinked several times hoping she could avoid the tears threatening to spill over... Not wanting to admit anymore to herself, and hoping that her glistening eyes would not betray her... Although they had already done so... Hoping they would think her emotions a response to the captain's admission that he would save even her, if she were to be in danger... She forced her eyes closed not wanting to see her brother's face... She had promised herself she would not cry in front of him... never again would she cry...
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 am

Byakuya watched Soren closely, his eyes cold, then was startled when he took off his haori. Captains almost never took them off. It was a symbol of their rank and nobility. He listened intently while Soren spoke, trying to figure out what he could be thinking. Byakuya had never met a Captain like this before. It was interesting to see one so different... one who stood up for his beliefs even if it meant going against everything. Byakuya would never have tried to save Aizen. The man had done too much damage to the Soul Society and his family. He hated Aizen more than he had ever hated anyone. But Soren would have tried to save him. Like he was going to try and save his brother. It went against all the laws and everyone's beliefs. But he would do it anyway. Soren reminded him Rukia, he realized, glancing at his sister as the other Captain spoke. She went against everything to try and save that human girl even though the Soul Society refused to help. He would never admit it, but he admired that.

Byakuya nodded slowly as Soren finished speaking. He could understand the Captain a little better now. But he didn't entirely agree with him. His words sounded a bit foolish somehow... like he didn't really know what he was getting into. "You won't kill your brother even if it means he will go against us in the war? Even if it means he will destroy the Soul Society? Even if it means he will kill you and your division?" Byakuya shook his head. "Do you know the consequences of your decision? Have you thought how it will affect others? As a Captain you are supposed to put your division and the Soul Society before anything else. And yet you're willing to throw it all away just for one man?"

Byakuya sighed. He could understand the other's loyalty. After all, he had adopted Rukia even when it was against the rules. And he had saved her even though he had gone against the law. He thought or Renji, who had fought so hard to save Rukia. He had even attempted to win in a fight against him, which he must have knew was hopeless, to save his friend. Byakuya admired his lieutenant for this, and also admired Rukia for everything she had done for Orihime. But they hadn't really done anything that could put the Soul Society at danger.

"You must choose," Byakuya told Soren quietly, his eyes cold. "Your brother or the Soul Society? If you choose to save him you will have to face great consequences. You may be demoted, killed, or banished from the Soul Society."

Byakuya looked away from Soren and turned to Rukia, his eyes softening as he watched his sister attempt to deal with her emotions. He put his hand on her arm and took the sake glass away from her, setting it on the table. "Rukia. If you were in Soren's place what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:19 am

Soren looked at Byakuya not knowing he knew he had to protect his squad and protect Sieraku and he sighs knowing his choice who undoubtally effect lots of people like Nemu, Byakuya, Rukia, and Ichigo as well everyone and he would undoubtally lose his position if he suceeded unuless he could rip his inner hollow out but something like that would seem impossible. ...I...I understand the punishments and it's effect on the soul society and you have a brilliant deduction placing my rank and everything on the line and I will answer that when Rukia gives her answer Captain Byakuya...even though I know it won't change for us. Soren giving off a long sigh this was a rather intresting conversation for the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:46 am

"Rukia. If you were in Soren's place what would you do?"... and she felt his hands as she took the glass from her... Probably didn't want me to break another family heirloom... Her eyes became dejected at this.

Why is he asking me this? Why? This was not what I wanted, being put on the spot like this... Why does my opinion matter so much in this decision?

"...I will answer that when Rukia gives her answer Captain Byakuya...even though I know it won't change for us."

Ahh so it doesn't matter, are they simply testing my resolve? Her eyes squinted at the haori, fluttering gently in the breeze...

"I don't know what I would do... In his situation... It t is very difficult to choose between..."
She folded her arms across her chest and closed her eyes thinking over their conversation so far...

(Sorry not much but have to leave for work in like 15 mins lol)
Back to top Go down
Pineapple_Cat

Pineapple_Cat

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 am

OOC// I don't know if people normally post in other topics if their characters are elsewhere in other topics, but I'm bored and need some practice, so I will attend poor Byakuyas party. ^^

Nanao Ise hesitated at the gates of the great Kuchiki mannor, taking care to smooth out any crinkles in the freshly dry-cleaned and pressed uniform she had picked up on her way home from the office. Appearance always seemed important when around Captain Byakuya, though his was effortless and hers required much hard work. Still, she had taken time to put her hair up, cleansed and purified her cool skin, and now felt ready to face this daunting party, hoping that nothing disasterous would happen. It did seem a little unusual for Byakuya to host such an event, but she suspected it would be well attended by those who respected the 6th division captain.

She carried a wrapped book in one hand, a simple present for the host, and with her other carefully pushed the orante gates open. Much to her dismay, she realised that she had arrived much too early, as she viewed the only three current attendees situated at the bottom of the path. Oh dear... Retaining her poise, she carried herself elegantly towards them, bowing deeply in sincere respect as she reached them.

"Evening Captain Kuchiki, Lieutenant Kuchiki..." And realising the flaw in her greeting, offered another apologetic bow as she noticed the captains band on the other shinigami. "Captain Soren..." Fortunately as the administrative master of the 8th division she had done enough research to know this mans name, even though she had not met him previously. She handed the book to Byakuya with two hands, hoping he would appreciate such a gift. "It's about the supposed origins of kido. I thought you might be interested."

She smiled warmly to Rukia, glad of another female presence. She hoped desperately that her captain, or at least other members of her division would turn up soon, for what was bound to be an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:02 am

Dressed in his shinigami robe that he used to wear when he was the Vice Captain of the 3rd Division, Aozora, was running around the Seireitei, looking for his favoirte Sakura tree. Stopping about a ten minute run from the Kuchiki residence, he checks to make sure both of his zanpaktous were still attached to his robe.

Continuing his search, Aozora starts to remember all of the times when he would either skip out of class, or just couldn't be found when needed, that he would visit the Sakura tree at the Kuckiki residence, no matter how many times, Byakuya got mad at him. Before arriving, Aozora brings down his spirtual pressure to that of a fifth seat, before jumping into the Kuckiki residence, and greets Byakuya like an equal.

"Good evening Byakuya, what a great evening for a party. May I ask what the occasion is?"
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 am

Renji had laughed when he had first received an invitation from his captain to a party. The uptight, serious, moody Byakuya throwing a party? No doubt he was holding it for some completely professional reason- like giving everyone an outlet for their stress.

Even though he was sure Byakuya would remain as cold and sober as usual, Renji had decided it was his duty to suffer through the event. The captain would need someone to keep Captain Kyouraku from harrassing every woman present or from Zaraki's drunken brawling. And teasing his own captain might be fun.

Renji was surprised to note that there were several Vizards present at the party as well. Although they had helped fight the Arruncar, Renji still wasn't comfortable around them. They were a mysterious lot and it was hard to understand their motives. Besides, their powers were a tad too similar to the Arruncars'.

The fact that Ichigo had those same powers did not lessen his uncertainty. He had fought beside Ichigo and against him. In doing so, he had glimpsed the soul of Ichigo Kurosaki. He knew Ichigo was a good guy, but couldn't say the same for those Vizards.

Spotting his captain, Renji slapped him on the back. "Hiya, Captain! Enjoying the sake? Are you planning to dance with the ladies later?" He gave his most evil, insolent grin, knowing this was one of the few times he would be able to tease his captain and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Captain Unohana walked into the grand entrance of the Kuchiki manor, pleased to see the others enjoying themselves. She saw the small gathering around the Kuchiki's and started to walk towards them.

It was good to get out of the office and enjoy the fresh air and comradeship of her fellow shinigami

"Captain Kuchiki, nice of you to have this party, I'm glad I could make it" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Rukia looked up at the small crowd gathering around her, glad they were surrounding her. She hoped that the uncomfortable topics would be put aside, to allow her brother relax. She knew that how he put everything he had into maintaining the honor of his division, maintaining the honor of their family... always protecting that which meant the most to him... Always working...

"Evening, everyone, I am so glad that you could come!" She turned to greet those who had arrived, trying to act the perfect hostess.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:23 am

Dak glanced around the room in nervousness. She was at this party because most of Soul Society was invited. But the main reason she was here was because she was dragged here by her friends and fellow squad mates. She was also here to make sure Captain Zaraki didn't kill anyone or cause any fights. Because for some strange reason, she was one of the few people who understood him or could stop him from fighting just by being near him.

Yet he was also one of the few people who understood that she wasn't a weakling because she didn't like to fight. So she took a deep breath and smiled when she saw Renji. She had a slight crush on the red-haired lieutenant. So when she saw him she walked over to where he was. "Hi Renji. How are you doing today?" she asked, flashing him her infectious smile
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:40 am

Renji nodded and smiled briefly at the cute red-haired girl. What was her name? He believed she was in squad eleven. It started with D...

"Hello there." Dak. That was her name. "I just got here, but I'm doing fine, thanks Dak." Renji reached up to scratch the red hair tied in a ponytail and kept in place by his bandana. He suddenly felt as awkward as a boy on his first date. Why is it that I have no fear of seemingly immortal foes, but a cute girl can tie my heart in knots? he wondered. He tried to resist his natural inclination to brag about his battle prowess- Rukia said it was "unbecoming," whatever that meant.

Renji glanced at the floor shyly, trying to think of something to say. "How is it working under Zakarai?" he asked cautiously, looking back up at her. "He seems like the complete opposite of Byakuya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byakuya's Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Byakuya's Party
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next