Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
01 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
01 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
01 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
01 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
01 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
01 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
01 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
01 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
01 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
01 Vote_lcap01 Voting_bar01 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claus

01 Empty
PostSubject: 01   01 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am

Claus showed up in the train station.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 am

A man walked out of the train, appearently the only one on. He was a staggering seven feet tall, with the muscle to make him even more intimdating. His hair was blood red and his eyes matched.
Back to top Go down
Claus

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 am

Just as Claus sat in a wood bench and looked up towards the bright sky which seemed to have been lacking clouds, The sound of the train pulling into the station attracted Clauses attention immediately. Claus got up from the bench he thought he would be sitting in comfortably to rest his feet for a few minutes, and walked towards the train as it started slowing down. Stopping right in front of the sliding doors just as it stopped. The sliding doors opened and from the other side (Within the train) a suspicious red haired man walked out of the train towards Claus seconds away from bumping him. Claus started walking back so that this man wouldn't bump into him and stopped 5 feet away from the man as he stood on the platform. Claus sized him up and couldn't help but to think two things about the man; one, that he looked like a white man and probably wanted to make Claus his slave as he did the Niggers who once picked cotton for his people and two, He looked stupid in his wardrobe which suggested he was of the Emo or gothic life style.

Claus started to twist his face up making him seem unpleasant and constipated, an expression which normally meant Claus was trying to seem angry and irritated. Claus held up his left palm with each of the finger tips on that hand pointed at the stranger and allowed his other hand to rest loosely at his side so that the small metal thick stick hidden within his sleeve could slide down his arm, when it reached his palms Claus shouted towards the stranger while extended the metal lines from within his hand towards the same person; "Die CRACKA!" and he lifted up the stick held in his right arm and threw it towards the stranger who stood in front of him. The metal line stretching out of his hands each were directed towards the limbs of the stranger while the staff flew at an incredible velocity towards Kensei's abdomen but during its course of travel it started vibrating and changed its course from straight to 60 degrees above its target.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 am

Kensei smirked slightly and side stepped the stick. He raised his eyebrow at the old man. 'either a bount or a senile old man.... eh lets see....' He thought about it the man was definitely a bount, he obviously had to be to be able to move at that age. "so... you must be a bount right? well I know about your friends in soul society... would you like to help them destroy it?" He said in an erie and dangerous voice. It was obvious he wanted something from the man and his friends as well.
Back to top Go down
Claus

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 am

As Kensei Sidestepped The path of the Spear that continued its path above him as normal, The lines attached to Claus' Bone structure that sprouted before his seconds attack, Connected and stabbed into Kensei's limbs, Claus wasted no time in preparing the secondary attack, but his doll beat him to the punch and sent 49 Mhz of electricity through Kensei's body. This completely paralyzed Kensei and caused his Body to smoke. Claus was careful and kept the metalic lines inside Kensei's body as he lifted him up into the air by his limbs. Claus started twitching and shaking his head in disbelief, he didn't need to go so far with this particular being, but his Paranoia is somewhat; uncontrollable. Claus looked up to Kensei and then started shaking him in case he fell unconcious due to the hundreds of volts sent through his body. "Hey! Do me a favor and Open some kind of portal to Soul society. You look waaay too gothic to be a fucking Caucasian human."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 am

While Kensei pretended to be unconcious he was charging a cero in his mouth. He had definitely felt more pain before, and electricity didnt effect him as much as it used to, after all he had electric and fire based powers, obviously making it effect him less.He felt it finally charged and opened his mouth letting the black cero go out. It was obvious Claus could not dodge unless he had shunko, which he did not. Kensei would have let him live but he became violent and stupid, ending any chance they had at a truce.
Back to top Go down
Claus

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 am

OoC: I see that you (Once again) Comply with what I said in my previous post and made no argument as to what was said. So I will. . .

Lifting up the body with the wires in his arm was tiring, Claus did not hear a response from the Man and started becoming impatient quickly, Another train was starting to come and Claus looked around to notice that Spectators were watching him alone, fiddling with the wires which had sprouted out of his hand. Claus looked around and then grinding his teeth, "FUCK YOU JAPS!, ARABIANS GET MORE BITCHES!" Claus looked at the body of his paralyzed foe deciding not to wait longer for a response, He was about to fling the body away thinking that it was his pathetic attempt at playing dead until Harry spoke aloud "Truflo" Harry said, Which meant something along the lines of "Yo, He's not playing dead, He's just paralyzed, Those volts of electricity did a number on him." Claus looked up at Harry who stuck on the side of a building and then nodded. "Lisa... Lets finish Th-" Claus was cut off by the sound of electricity discharging into Kensei's body. It was at its maximum 60 Mhz, and it fried the very organs within the Mans Body. He was no doubt dead as he hanged from the lines of Claus's wire. The train was finally within site and approaching at an incredible speed, and Claus lowered his victim on the tracks and retracted his Limes from the limbs of the corpse and into his hand. He held out his right hand and his spear started shaking in place until finally it quickly flew almost instantly to his hand. The train pulled up into the station and Claus adjusted his glasses as he walked towards the doors after the train stopped in the station. The sliding doors opened and Claus walked onto the train.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 am

ooc: your completely wrong your using the fact im arguing with you in the CB against me but you forget about two littles keys called copy and paste, even if you manage to kill me you still auto hit and ignored the fact that i dodged both attacks and you ignored my cero, your dead, and you still god modded, then you forget that an affinity of lightning will help against lightning attacks, which i have one, so you lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 01   01 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: