Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Awesome [invite only} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Awesome [invite only} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Awesome [invite only} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Awesome [invite only} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Awesome [invite only} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Awesome [invite only} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Awesome [invite only} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Awesome [invite only} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Awesome [invite only} Vote_lcapAwesome [invite only} Voting_barAwesome [invite only} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Awesome [invite only} Vote_lcapAwesome [invite only} Voting_barAwesome [invite only} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Awesome [invite only}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadeli Hime

Awesome [invite only} Empty
PostSubject: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:34 am

Nadeli walked softly across the rooftops of the so called, Karkura town, it was tedious little town with vermin hollow everywhere, though it was ironic that no one could really see them, especially when local's death's met another fate; swallowed by a hollow. It was a pathetic little circle but that was the job of ordinary Shinigami; to cleave the hollows from their disdained state and release the souls that they had consumed.

She jumped of a rooftop, landing slowly onto the grass; she looked around, she was trained to hate the open, as a ninja she'd look for cover but the park was deserted, the swings, giving of a low "creak" as they swung their last circle before hitting the sack. The light, shimmering from the lowered sun, plastered the empty park, giving it an eerie appearance much like from a zombie film... besides, a girl in a ninja out fit was utterly ridiculous, she'd have hated it but she was thankful none of the inhabitants could see her... not that there were any about anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 am

Zanji leaped from the buildings of the town he turned his head multiple times as if searching for something. then he sensed a faint hollows spiritual pressure it was far away but it didn't matter to him. Zanji smiled and leaped off the building to another building. Zanji then landed in a dark alley way he drew his zanpaktou from his sheath and began looking around for a hint of the hollow. He then was hit in the back with a hard impact and sent flying. He fell and skidded to the ground and there before him was a very large hollow.

The alley way was to snug to fight in so Zanji smiled and ran towards the hollow and used shunpo and appeared behind it. Zanji then stabbed The hollows tail with his sword and ran towards a nearby deserted park. The hollow raced after him enraged at having its tail stabbed. Zanji stabbed and looked around there was a girl in the park dressed up in a ninja out fit. The hollow charged at Zanji but with a single slice the hollow fell down to the ground its arms and legs had been sliced off. "Let your soul be saved you pitiful hollow may u find peace in death." The hollow roared as Zanji sliced its head off. The hollow disintegrated and Zanji cleaned off the hollows blood off his sword and starred at the girl. "A little early for halloween dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nadeli Hime

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:36 am

She was soo deeply lost in thought that the newly guests that trespassed upon her land, were completely ignored, it was not until she felt a sudden spike in a mingled reatsu that stank of both shinigami and hollow that she looked over to the commotion. The man, his reatsu was twisted yet cleansed at the same time, the two polarities of reatsu were smashing at each other, demanding to take over...it was a repulsive feeling to gain from such a normal looking person.

She sighed, when the man made a rudamentry retort, it was one thing to make a silly comment, not that she didn't deserve it but it showed her two things, one the man was virtually stupid and two, he had set his eyes on her, which was bad. Her orders were set, she was looking for a hollow that'd open a gateway to their homeland, there she'd participate in the 2nd part of her plan, though she was given strict orders not to be seen, if she was, the target must go.

"Pity, that is your last little snubby comment" She said with a small smile, as she flushed reatsu into her feet, she took a step, which instantly, destroyed the distance between the two, as she drew her Zanpakutou from her at which it was strapped and took another step, killing the whole distance this time, while at the same time, her Zanpakutou glimmered with a red/pink like halo around it's surface; to the half-breed before her, it wouldn't be noticeable especially not at the speed she was going, nor would he be able to feel what she felt when the Zanpakutou transmutated; the sudden release of it's heavy weight, the hum of thickiening reatsu as it wrapped itself into a blade like form and the sensation of wanting to explode as the radical reatsu spiked outwards from her blade...it was the true revelation of the Zanpakutou's release...it was a pity the man never noticed, as she slashed downwards as she aimed to cleave him in half, right down the middle of his head to his groinal region.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:01 am

Zanji smi,led at the girl as she stared at him. She was studying him was it his spiritual pressure or his body was she examining. Zanji gave a look of anger at the comment pity that is your last little snubby comment. what did she mean by that he wasn't going anywere. he then saw her shunpo over to im and he sighed. he then saw her draw her zanpaktou and was about to cut him in half. zanji took his sword and blocked hers zanpaktous with hiss own easily. "nice release and good timeing with your shunpo i almost didnt see you." he smiled and hit her zanpaktou away from his and jumped back. "impressive spritual pressure increase feels but to be honest it doesnt change a thing."

Zanji continued to smile and looked at her. "I really hate to fight a girl so i ask you nicely calm down and lets talk about this before things get ugly." Zanjis inner hollow began to struggle within himself he could hear his voice ringing within his ear. "hehe you really are a fool you should kill her before she kills you and thatll cause a problem between us." zanji shook his hhead to try to shake the echo of his inner hollow out of his mind."he thought to himself *get back in your cage i dont need you i can handle her myself so i dont need to hear your comments.* " judgeing from your outfit id have to say your from the second squad tell me how is captain yamamoto doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nadeli Hime

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 am

As soon as her blade, clashed with his, it caused a chain reaction, her zanpakutou released a sudden burst of raw reatsu, that exploded outward in an instant that his zanpakutou touched hers. It was pretty pitiful as he jamp back, continuing with his boring monologue, not realising the extent of the damage he recieved upon the sudden blocking from his attack.

"Better than you" she retored softly, while her inside snickered at amusement at the man's stupidity again; it was a good job he wasn't in the Gotei anymore, or a guy like him would result in the end of their establishment.

OOC: I can claim an auto hit, as you never read that when my zan clashes with an object it fires an explosive reatsu blast in a frontal cone, so I'll leave the damage to you, it should be somewhere around 3 degree burns.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 am

zanjis smiled at his burn't hand a nd flexed it a couple of times. "well u managed to wreck a perfectly good gigai oh well." zanji popped in a mod soul pill into his gigai and popped out. his gigai stared and gave a angry look. "now get out of her and hide well meet back at the usual spot." the mod soul gigai saulted zanji and ran off. and threw zanji his zanpaktou. he caught it and sighed "but i guess we will play hard ball Judge them Veritas." Zanji's zanpaktou then released to it shikai from.the zanpaktous shape changed dramaticaly it was a much wider blade and longer length to it. Zanji twirled it in one hand like it was a pencil and then pointed it at the girl and said "veritas strike" zanji swung his sword a a large green wave of reiatsu came flying towards the girl. the ground in which the wave was hitting it was cleaving in half from the force of it.
Back to top Go down
Nadeli Hime

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 am

It would have been a comical sight, had it not been for the man's rather dumb attribute to the whole situation, while expecting the enemy to stay still, the man took his time to twirl his blade in a rather percuilar fashion, why he had done so was beyond Nedali; she used this time to push reatsu through her feet again, just as his twirl was about to come to an end, using the effective movement technique that Shinigami used to cover distances faster than the blink of an eye.

His blade flung down, just as he began to enchant his Zanpakutou into spewing out one of it's "deadly" attacks, she appeared instantly in front of him, his zanpakutou to the left side of her, his handle guard was on level with her shoulder, clearly the size of the Zanpakutou was truly noticeable but it was also his greatest weakness. As he began to finish the sentance, she grasped onto his arm that was outstretched, wrapping her nimble fingers around his wrist, tightly (the one that is holding his zanpakutou), while at the same time she slashed upward, pushing a whole load more reatsu into her zan, increasing the destructive power and it's cutting capabilies. This all happened -just- before he fired his shikai attack; the beauty of her maneouvre was that she used all his blind spots against him, he expected her to standstill while he released and used his attack, though she twisted it on him, holding him in place, so if he tried to shunpo away, she'd be dragged along, plus while he tried to land his foolish attack, she'd already have done hers.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Zanji stumbled a little as he felt the girls blade sink into his skin. then zanji just smiled at her and coughed up some blood onto the ground. she was good very good he had to admit it. allen sunk his head down as if he had just fallen unconcious. his eye lids began closing very slowly. Zanji coughed up a bit more blood on the ground. He then began to chuckle to himself then his chuckling got louder. "Now you've really done it I really didn't want to have to use this but I guess I have no other choice."

He placed his hand over the top of his face as if he were putting on a mask the suddenly a black reiatsu with a white outline appeared around Zanji. He pulled down his hand and there suddenly a hollow mask was on his face. Zanjis eyes had changed color completely. Zanji grabbed the girl by the arm which held her zanpaktou and the other hand grabbed her by her throat. Zanjis physical strength had increased tremendously he squeezed down harder on her arm almost enough to break her wrist bone. "I don't want to have to kill you but I will if you force me to." suddenly a cero began to form in front of Zanjis hand that held the girls throat. "Now do you surrender so we can talk like civil people."
Back to top Go down
Nadeli Hime

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:28 am

OOC: lawl fail. Remember, my sword explodes when on contact in a
frontal cone; so in other words, kaboom in your chest, your dead but...
I can't kill you, so edit you passing out from major wounds or
something...but you said "I don't want to have to kill you but I will if you force me to" does that mean you approve in moving this thread up into death fight?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome [invite only}   Awesome [invite only} Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome [invite only}
Page 1 of 1