Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Vote_lcapIgnored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Voting_barIgnored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Vote_lcapIgnored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Voting_barIgnored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule

Go down 
+4
Chris
He who doesn't give a fuk
The Haitian
vengeance
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Empty
PostSubject: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:33 am

In game if someone ignores an attack that an opponent has thrown at them for one post that attack may become a fair auto hit. This also applies to the 48 Hour Rule.

Example:

post 1: (Vengeance) Ven fires a Cero Blast at lorry lashing out with his sword.

post 2: (lorry) Lorry scoots aside to dodge the sword.

(notice how lorry comepletely ignored the Cero blast)
(or in most cases the person does not post at all)

post 3: (Vengeance) *The Cero blast hits lorry's shoulder* as Ven then attacks with his sword from the front...

the writing with the * surrounding it is the auto hit.
Ignored attack rules..

1. Ignored attacks CANNOT be fatal by any means necessary

2. ignored attacks may ONLY cause minimum to medium damage.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Really? So if you shot a Gran Rey Cero at someone's face and they ignored it, they can only be damaged to a minimum? AndI meant point blank, your hand was about to touch their face.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Here's another situation. You are in a deadlock match with a hated
foe, and you've just let of your most ultimate attack that can kill
them if not parried or dodged, the only thing is, you've caught them
off guard, and their at a critical point. And your enemy has just
stopped posting and is posting somewhere else now. Completely ignoring
you and your attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Lmao. Well it seems some moderator has gone mad with power and started posting up ridiculous rules that BEGS for God modding. I think you should have talked to the admins about this before posting and if you DID and they actually allowed it then I must say, This new rule is shitty and nooby (Regardless of whether they approved of it or not).

If someone decides to up and leave a topic while as The Haitian stated, the other combatant used an ultimate attack and damage was only minimum you know what you would have? A topic that will never be finished. Cause if that attack did minimum damage (Assuming minimum means you can't be killed by it) then the other person survives but that other person might never post back. Vengeance, lets not bullshit, unless you yourself are a noob, you cannot possibly see anything right with this could you? It would piss you the fuck off if someone did that to you during an Epic fight.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:31 pm

It has not been approved yet, But we are considering ways to improve this. Because of the death of someone who stated to an admin they'd be gone for a few days and yet was still killed for not being active for 48 hours, because Sarah was not here.

The new Rules will be posted up once we're finished discussing.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Aaroniero Arruruerie
1st Espada
Aaroniero Arruruerie

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm

I think its a decent rule as long as you understand its concept...

I fire a cero and then slash at you with my sword...

Okay... well I shunpo away from the cero blast and all I get is "OMG you get hit by my sword slash"

No stupid, you fire a cero, and expect me to be standing in the same spot you shot the cero, since I shunpoed away, your sword slash is negated cause durr I'm not there.

To Chris - Might I suggest a absent thread rule, as you have many staff here, it would be easy to convince one of them that you did in fact tell them you would be gone for say, two days and that you couldn't post in a fight when you really didn't, and thus survive an attack because you were lazy. However, if you are absent and you posted it, then you are in the clear.

Note: The whole, I can't get to a computer shit, doesn't fly in this day and age, if you really really can't get to a computer because you were dropped into the middle of no where with no cellphone battery, then you have far bigger issues than checking your precious facebook. However, if you can't be bothered to come here, but you can check your e-mail, or are on msn, sucks balls for you dude, stop being a lazy douche.

Finally... Haitian. Chris perhaps we should make a exit thread rule as well. Because there is something noobish, and whorish about leaving a fight you know you can't win, and trying to be all jerk offish about it. The whole "And I dodge your pitiful cero attempt, open a worm hole step instead and say "I can't be bothered by the likes of you" and lease" When you yourself initiated the attack.

As we've seen, people are capable of moving very fast to stop you, and there have been no holes that open in reality in split seconds and people exiting, so perhaps a whole, I get a chance to stop you when you exit rule should be in order. Because lets face it, its shitty to run away from a fight just because your precious char can't die, but you are sure willing to try and kill others.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Aaron I actually like your two ideas, and will be discussing them with the other admins.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 am

not trying to start a fight or tell anyone their wrong, but as to the exiting thing, arent we allowed to make a tactical retreat, i mean im not just gonna stick around and fight someone i know i cant beat, however it should only be allowed if the enemy isn't attacking, or you blocked, or something. just my opinion thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Saikuro Mizhara

Saikuro Mizhara

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I agree with you to some extent Yangu. Escape shouldn't be impossible, but it should be EXTREMELY improbable. Though that would solely depend on the skill of the Rper or the move involved to aid in escape. Opening a garganta and walking through it without giving your opponent a chance to react is a BS move that shouldn't be tolerated. But binding your opponent with an advanced kidou spell or distracting him/her or maybe even crippling the opponent should lead to plausible escapes.
Back to top Go down
Aaroniero Arruruerie
1st Espada
Aaroniero Arruruerie

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Of course Saikuro, I was hoping common sense would prevail, but sometimes I guess these things need to be explained properly.

I would also like to add, an addition, subtraction and adherence rule

Addition - Meaning that a thread is open, and its purposes were clear and precise, such as invasions, even sneak attacks, basically anything to do with fighting, why?

Because fighting produces reiatsu, reiatsu attracts hollows, hollows attract everything else. I've hated nothing more than to visit Ktown, only to see an espada battling a shinigami captain in a private fight above the skies of the town for all to see... I mean wtfx is that?

Subtraction - This is a bit tricky, this is the stuff that makes people dislike what I dub as "gang rape" fights. The notion that if I went to Ktown, everyone and there mother would know I was there... and decide to show up and make idle threats. Alright, I'll give them Ktown, but in reality it shouldn't happen in SS and HM.

Why? Because in HM people are always fighting, and dude its hard to get to HM without gargantua... in fact its impossible.

SS, well unless your a LT or Captain, going into other divisions area's is strictly off limits, and you need permission from your captain to do so. I don't want to point fingers, but nothing sucks more than invading SS with 9 people, and we split up... and every captain is fighting every single person under the "Multi thread" rule, so suddenly Chris is fighting, me, Ezekeil, Haitian all at once, all in different topic's... Please limit things like that, to one thread.

Adherence Rule - This is my most annoying hated detested thing I've come across. I'll show you what I mean

Haitian and I are fighting in HM... Haitian is losing so magically a bounto friend that he has never rp'ed with shows up to help him.... I hate that, its one thing if there is some notion, like we are in Ktown, but no, trans-dimensional "helping" Is utter crap in my opinion. You aren't spider man or god, you don't get to magically sense when your friends are in danger unless they are in your general area.

"Holy Crap Bat-man, I sense that The Captain Commander is fighting Jesus in a battle Royal in Dangai, lets go to his aid super friends"

Adhered to the notion please, that meta-gaming is god modding, and sin is sin, no matter how bad, its still a sin. Meta-gaming is a horrible form of god modding that many rp'ers detest, so an adherence rule should be in order.

Note: Adherence means if I call you out on meta-gaming, and you can't produce a logical thread of you even finding out, you should get threads voided, and a possible banning like Senor. Now this rule follows common sense, but if your pulling rabbits out of a hat that you never had... you should start thinking about changing your game plan.
Back to top Go down
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 am

I happen to like your rule and it keeps the people who are serious about rping and want to post also people are not left waiting as I have dealt with far too many times on my own forum. I have been looking for a way to solve this problem and I would like permission if I can use this idea or something similar to it on my own RPG!
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Dai wrote:
I have been looking for a way to solve this problem and I would like permission if I can use this idea or something similar to it on my own RPG!

be my guest ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule   Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignored Attacks & the 48 hour rule
Page 1 of 1