Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Recruition EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Recruition EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Recruition EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Recruition EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Recruition EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Recruition EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Recruition EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Recruition EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Recruition EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Recruition Vote_lcapRecruition Voting_barRecruition Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Recruition

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Recruition   Recruition EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Kensei sensed an abnormal reiatsu and had gone to check it out, it felt like a vizard, but he could never be too sure. He had to focus on multiple things at once to run like this, because he was running through trafic while upside down and thinking to himself, planning his final plan. He noticed the weather was a peaceful day. He felt a bit cool, but he was always one for heat.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Yangu Had been Napping in the shade of a large oak tree when he felt a reiatsu coming closer and opened his eye's lazily looking around without actually moving, he saw no one that could be releasing that power so he stood up,ran his hand through his hair, yawned and took a better look around and still saw no one capable of that power so he yawned and sat back down and began to doze off again.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Kensei felt the reiatsu rise and fall, and raised an eyebrow. He sighed before sonidoing to the pressence. He noticed a black haired man laying down and chuckled. He decided to alert him of his pressence by barely flaring his reiatsu, making it appear as a vice captain appeared and disappeared in a split second
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Yangu opened one eye and stared at the man who had just appeared, yawned again, stood up and yawned again, keeping an eye on the man who had appeared he walked up to the man stopping five feet away and said "so what do you need from me? because if you hadn't noticed i was sleeping.". he yawned again and leaned on a nearby post.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:56 pm

"your power is different... tell me are you a vizard?" He smirked, with what looked to be fangs. He had gained them with the cero espada switch. He didnt really understand them but he thought they were cool. "I'm offering you a chance to become more powerful" He said
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 pm

"That's it? and here i was having a great dream about a green haired chick, and you interrupted to ask me that? Yangu said and then yawned,"whatever yea i'm a vizard, and power is something i don't care for never have, if that's all ill be getting back to that green haired hottie if you don't mind" yangu said as he turned back to the tree he was napping under yawning again as he did so
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 am

"accepted by neither shinigami or hollow" He said "accepted by only themselves.... that is what a vizard is no?" He smirked. He never cared much for acceptance, but he knew what he was talking about. "and you are think of neliel arent you? would you like to meet the green haired hottie?" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am

Yangu stopped and looked back at him over his shoulder,"and what would you know about vizard?unless you happen to be one than we may have thing's to talk about, and i dont know anyone by the name neliel, but if she is the one i've seen yea i'd like to meet her." he said turning to face him half way through
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 am

"call me what you will, arrancar, vizard, demon I do not care, and she is likely the one you've been seeing" He smirked. Hook, line and sinker.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

"then by all means lead the way,its not like i have anything better to do" yangu said as he stepped closer to kensei stopping about five feet away wondering what he might learn from this man
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 am

Kensei smiled and walked towards Kisuke's shop, the only place he thought nel would be. She hung out with ichigo alot but it was tuesday so he was likely at school, but he heard about another time when she went to school with him..... he was told by Kaari, the substitute teacher for that day.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am

Yangu followed him his hands behind his head,eyes half closed, His mind working at a mile a minute contemplating what exactly was going to happen in his life from now on
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

Neliel sonidos just behind Yangu and sees both him and Kensei. "Kensei what's up? Are you successfully finding people to help us fight Aizen? By the way have you seen all the trees and stuff they have? It's beautiful, to think someone like Aizen would destroy it all just for power. It makes me sick to think of such a waste." Neliel sighs, her face showing sadness. "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Neliel Tu Oderschvank, former Tercera Espada." Neliel watches Yangu to see how he reacts hoping it won't hostile.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 am

Yangu turns around and extends his hand "Names Yangu Mikoto nice to meet you Neliel" he said as he realized that she looks exactly like the girl he saw in his dreams, he turns his head to kensei, "You were right she does look the same" he said wondering why he was dreaming about someone he's never met before
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 am

Neliel shakes Yangu's hand and than she makes a strange face followed by a popping noise and small cloud of smoke as she reverts to her child form. "Kensei where did Neliel go? Nel misses Neliel." She runs up to Kensei "Bwing Neliel back."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:20 am

"not a surprise" He chuckled "now yes I am Nel, so far I have found about five, all likely captain level" He said with a smirk. He found many who hated aizen or wanted peace. "however I am having second thoughts about something..." He sighed. "never mind that now though" He noticed she went back to her child form "sorry you should rest when that happens, I dont know how to reverse it"
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 am

yangu was mildly surprised by her transformation,"well that didnt happen in my dream, does that happen often?" he asked kensei, utterly confused and wondering exactly what he got himself into, not to mention the fact he felt a certain unease settling in, not form these people but from the air itself as if something bad was going to happen in the near future
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

Nel looks at Kensei "Rest when what happens Kensei? Nel thinks your cwazy, you keep telling Nel that Nel is Neliel. But Nel knows that isn't possible, Nel knows no one can does such things." Nel yawns and her stomach growls causing her to laugh and blush.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

"this kid lives in a fantasy world in a fantasy world... simply amazing" He chuckled "dont worry yangu she'll come back in about five minutes" He said looking at his watch, knowing from her usual time.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

yangu knelt down next to nel and put his hand over the crack in her mask for a second then frowned,"someone really hurt her huh?" he said saddened by it, he looked up at kensei wondering why exactly he had seeked him out, wondering what exactly his plans were
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 am

Nel not knowing what Yangu means looks at him "Nel's Arrancar mask has always been this was for as long as Nel can remember. Although Nel knows Neliel's mask was cracked by an Espada, but Nel forgets his name. Nnoiturd or something Nel thinks, but Nel can't remember." A giant booger starts dripping from her nose until it reaches the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 am

Yangu stood up and looked up at the sun, the clouds were just moving in front of it causing the area to masked in a light shadow, yangu felt calmed by it , he stood there for a few seconds then said "what exactly did you want with me kensei? i get the feeling your not telling me something" he said just as the sun became visible again
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 am

"it has come to my attention the vizard are few in numbers.... we are the semi protectors of the human world and we will accept any race, such as ex espada arrancar vizard ex shinigami hollows or even humans" He said "we are the Shikyo Tenkai"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 am

Nel smiles "Shicken Teriyaki? Dats a funny name." Nel starts laughing due to her childish nature and the fact she misheard Kensei. Nell notices the booger and sucks it back into her nose. Than she laughs again "Nel is hungry, Kensei can you get Nel something to eat?" Nel looks t Kensei with her almost innocent looking eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 am

Yangu looks at kensei with a saddened look in his eyes, "it would be a home similar to seireitei correct?,like with other people to talk to? yangu said in a sad tone as if he expected to be told wrong, which he did he was used to the lonely part of the world he has been for ten years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruition   Recruition Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: