Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Retribution (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Retribution (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Retribution (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Retribution (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Retribution (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Retribution (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Retribution (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Retribution (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Retribution (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Retribution (Open) Vote_lcapRetribution (Open) Voting_barRetribution (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Retribution (Open) Vote_lcapRetribution (Open) Voting_barRetribution (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Retribution (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:02 am

The sky was overcast today. Urufu loved it when it was overcast. It blocked the sun but kept the warm. Smiling, he breathed in deeply and took in the delicious scent of Pine and fresh dew on grass. Urufu loved the forest. After running from the Vatican, he realized he couldn't live in modern society, so he ventured off into the woods. The animals and he got along very well, although they were still wary of him. He was like a rattlesnake without poison. Even if it doesn't kill, it would still hurt to get bitten.

Speaking of Bitten, Urufu's stomach growled. Looking around silently, his sharp eyes took in the entire forest before him. He saw the insects crawling on leaves in high definition. He saw moles peak their heads out occasionally, and birds of prey watching them as well. Crouching down low, Urufu lifted himself off of the branch he was on, and leaped over to one next to it. Steadying himself was the first thing he learned when he moved to the forest. Now he was a master at it.

Moving and moving, he finally came across a family of large bears. One, his fur black as sheening night, seemed to call towards Urufu. Luckily for he, they were all asleep. Descending from the rough bark, he landed beside them with only a soft thud. A simple swipe to the back of one's sleeping neck awoke it, but luckily, the blood was on Urufu's claws. Licking it off, his strength skyrocketed. Holding the struggling beast down, he drank his fill and knocked the bear, as well as his waking companions, back out.

Ah, Blood. The delicious red nectar of life. It filled his mouth and then throat, warm and sticky. Salty and sweet. Has there ever been a better combination of flavors, textures, and sense of filling. He thought not. Smiling in bliss, Urufu leaped back into the soft leaves above him, the canopy of the tree's serving as a hideaway for him. Looking around once again, he wasn't interested in food. Now it was entertainment, and action.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 am

The sound of birds chirping filled the forest air as Sebastian sat as still as the rock he was on with his eyes closed, the overcast sky aided Sebastian today in his training considering the area he was in was a perfect undisturbed clearing deep in the forest. Sebastian continued to sit perfectly still not letting anything distract him, but that soon changed when he heard a nearby cracking of a branch. Sebastian stood up slung his swords sheath back over his shoulder and began to calmly walk towards the noise.

As Sebastian got closer to the sound he found a small family of bears that looked like they had just been killed, Sebastian crouched near the bigger bare and examined the body *claw marks?* the thought as he felt the blood to see if it was till fresh, Sebastian soon realized he wasn’t alone and stood up and unsheathed his sword, as he looked around and even up into the trees, Sebastian knew he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:02 am

Kensei smiled as a wolf walked towards him, not growling, Kensei had never been a person to domesticate animals, but he did like them anyway. He petted the wolf behind its ears. As he did so the animal let out a growl sounding sound. Kensei chuckled at the two he sensed were nearby, hiding their reiatsu wasnt there specialty, though the sounds they made helped.

He looked up and saw a man who smelled of bear blood. He raised his eyebrow and chuckled. He had seen much much stranger. He let out an average shinigami's ammount of reiatsu, making sure they knew someone was here. He chuckled as he noticed the wolf didnt even tense. At first he thought it was too little then noticed the wolf was too happy to notice, and chuckled again.

Kensei wore his usualy clothes. His red shirt and black jacket, with black pants. His hair was red and went down to his shoulders, and it was spiky. His eyes seemed to be on fire, as they glowed and the red color of them helped it look like fire. He had a big 0 on his chest, and unlike other arrancar he had no mask, or hole.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 am

Urufu smiled down to the other two, whom both noticed his presence. "Hello, fellows!" He called down, dropping beside them. "Please do not wake the bears." he muttered, before motioning left. "Let's make out way back to my dwelling." He whispered, before crouching down.

After absorbing that much blood, he had the strength of a full grown bear. Leaping forward, the muscles in his legs allowed him to bound in great lengths. Hi location? A massive pine with a large hole cut away that would allow at least five people to sit and chat comfortably. It had taken him months to make, tearing into the wood with his own claws.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:13 am

Before Sebastian could even speak or respond to the arrival of someone else a kid fell from the trees spoke to them momentarily and then leapt off expecting them to follow him. Sebastian turned to Kensei “what the hell was that?” as Sebastian finished his sentence he noticed that the man standing before him was powerful, rather than start a fight Sebastian politely bowed “I am Sebastian Sharpe, and you are?”
Sebastian then turned towards the pine that the kid had leapt to “should we follow him?”
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am

Kensei sighed, now he'd have to do something. He loved being lazy to relax, as he rarely had time to. He looked towards Sebastian and smirked "I'm Kensei Kontan, and yes follow him, did you not sense his emotions? or at least guess at his motives?" He chuckled before leaping into the trees himself, not surprised at Urufu's speed.

He found himself in a small area cut out with chairs. He raised an eyebrow at this then chuckled, the human was quite resourceful. He waited for Sebastain. He smiled to himself as he found out there was some peace in killing a bear, by doing so scavengers would feed, and in a domino effect all species would benifet from it.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 am

"Glad to see you could join me. The names Urufu." He mentioned, sitting down on one of the comfortable chairs he made. "So, what are you doing in my forest?" He asked calmly, pleasantly. He wasn't angry, merely curious. His strange Aura usually put people off, and that aura extended all the way through the forest. It made a lot of people not enter it, and Urufu claimed it as his regardless.

It was his home, where he lived. He learned all the trails, where most critters lived, and could name every creature/species that lived in the forest. Below his tree he had even helped dig a pit/den for a large gray wolf, who had been rejected from his pack. He named the wolf "Marrow", because of his preference for bones after meat.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 am

Sebastian looked at Kensei and nodded before watching Kensei leap up into the trees. Rather than jumping up into the tree Sebastian saw where they where headed and flashed stepped to the nice comfy cutout in the tree, Sebastian stood on the lip of the hole and looked at it, noticing the scratch marks, he then turned towards Kensei and Urufu “I admire your craftsmanship, your home is very….welcoming” Sebastian the approached a chair and sat down, the chair reminded him of his old home.
Sebastian had begun to daydream but snapped out of it when Kensei and himself were asked why they were in the forest “well to be honest I was just relaxing, I cant do that with all the noise of the city around me”
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 am

"I would say to become one with nature but that'd be cheesy" He chuckled. "I was out because I sensed something new.... your powers" He smirked. "that and a vizard" he glanced towards Sebastian. He was once a vizard, but he was abducted and too much other things happened. He was rarely at the wharehouse anyway.

He noticed the wolf from before had followed him, and he decided to pet it again. The wolf made the same sound from before. Wolf hell it was like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 am

"Ah, that's most excellent then. I see you have already met Marrow. Hungry, buddy?" He asked the wolf, whom shook his head. "Then I am glad we have both eaten." He chuckled as the gray beast moved from the Hybrid to Urufu, laying down beside him as Urufu scratched his head absentmindedly.

"So, anything interesting happen lately?" He asked them, as the wolf below him rumbled in agreement. Wagging his tail, it made a soft thud against the wood of the "chair", something Urufu used to help fall asleep sometimes.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am

Sebastian turned to Kensei when he mentioned Vizard, although it was true Sebastian tried his best to hide his spiritual pressure so he wouldn’t be found out. Sebastian turned to Urufu “nope cant say that anything exciting besides meeting you and Kensei has happened today” Sebastian looked around and at Urufu’s claws “those things are pretty damn sharp considering you were able to do all of this” Sebastian finished that sentence by looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:45 am

"Yeah.. well, it took some time too.. Besides that, I need them sharp. In order for my powers to work, I need SOME way to get blood, right?" He laughed. Urufu didn't exactly have a brain-mouth filter, and just said the first thing that came to his mind, even if it was slightly creepy.

"Thank you both for the compliments." He added, before getting up and stretching. "The sun appears to be midway up, it's roughly noon. This is when I start training, would any of you care to join me?" He asked, standing by the main hole and looking up into the gray sky, the sun still slightly visible despite the overcast nature of the day.

"It's been a while since I had a good spar."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:48 am

"hm it might be fun to watch... but I'm afraid if we both take you on you would lose too fast to train, lets cycle out deal?" He chuckled "and Sebastian.... Tell the vizards that Teshimo said hello" He smirked. He had once been Teshimo Kati, while he was in the vizards, but he changed it when he became cero espada.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 am

Sebastian rose from his chair and cracked his neck “a spar sounds good, you wanna go first Kensei or shall I?” Sebastian then walked over to the entrance of Urufu’s home “lead us to your training grounds” Sebastian looked at Kensei and nodded “will do” the truth was Sebastian rarely hung around the other Vizards that often, he was usually alone training but he always made time to go to the warehouse and stay for a while.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 am

"I believe Kensei already stated he would go second. The training grounds are this way." He mentioned, leaping off the pine onto a sturdy oak, and then from there hopped over roughly six tree's until he got to a massive clearing, littered with ripped apart trees.

"Shall we do this the easy way or hard way?" He asked Sebastian, grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 am

Kensei followed behind them and watched from a tree, sitting upside down, under a branch. In truth it was a strange training technique to learn to focus on more than one thing at once. He smirked as he noticed the reiatsu change. This was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 am

Sebastian nodded and had followed Urufu to a massive clearing in the woods, much larger than the one he had be relaxing in earlier. Sebastian looked around noticing all the downed and shredded trees, “not bad, it looks like you’ve been training hard”
Sebastian waited for Urufu to take up his position and then tried to figure out how to start the spar off, he then drew his sword and without saying a command, the sword turned into a sword made of pure energy “ready when you are Urufu”
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am

"I guess it's the hard way.." He muttered, before disappearing. This wasn't shunpo, sonido, or even heinryuko, (I know I spelled that wrong.) This was pure speed. Filled up on bear blood, his speed, strength, and focus were all advanced to the highest stages, as well as having the strength of a bear added on to that. Slashing and clawing at the Vizard, he kicked up sizable planks of wood to help block the energy sword.

His intention? Getting the delicious civilization of red blood cells that lived in the grand city of veins and arteries within the country of Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 am

With no warning Urufu disappeared and it didn’t faze Sebastian, he had faced opponents with this kind of speed before, the thing that through him of the most was the way he was being attacked and defended against at the same time. Sebastian did the best he could blocking a few of the attacks with his sword and ducking under a few of the blows as well. Sebastian decided he should step it up a bit and flash stepped away from Urufu and once he was a few feet away, he threw his sword at Urufu, half way through the air the sword burst into a million shards all of which shot out at Urufu, Knowing he would be defenseless for a few seconds Sebastian began to run to the left waiting for his opponent ot use his speed to get within attacking distance once again.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 am

Urufu did indeed take damage, but not as much as he thought he would. He managed to block it with a plank of wood, and then proceeded to hurl that wood straight at Sebastian. Bursting forward again, he increased the speed of his barrage at Sebastian, this time from several different directions.

His focus was up. Time to use it. Kicking up a board/pole, he created a puppet that looked almost exactly like the bear. The only difference was the wooden look to it. As it charged towards Sebastian from one direction, Urufu disappeared and hurled the wood at Sebastian from another, then finally began his barrage of claw swipes again from a third direction.

All he needed was a little blood.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Sebastian continued to move, making sure that Urufu couldn’t get a good read on his position, just then a wooden plank flew through the air and Sebastian ducked under it this however caused him to almost come to a complete stop. Almost instantly Sebastian found himself doging another barrage of attacks, this time Sebastian wasn’t completely ready and took a few shots to the torso, as his sword reformed in his hand he took a big leap back and looked Urufu dead in the eyes.

“what the hell?” Sebastian said as Urufu created a wooden bear puppet, Sebastian then turned to see another piece of wood flying at him, this time he rolled out of the way hoping the wood would collide with the bear.
As Urufu continued to attack Sebastian again, he decided to take things one step further and as he ducked and waived away from Urufu’s claws his mask began to form, when this happened Sebastian let out a large amount of Spiritual energy, enough to knock Urufu back a bit, this also resulted in his sword growing in length. Without any hesitation Sebastian swung his sword sending a wave of energy at Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 am

"HAHAH!" Urufu laughed, dodging the energy attack. His bear was fine, the wood merely bouncing off of it. Looking down towards his claws, he noticed a faint red outline, and then on his index, a full coating of blood. Calling his bear towards him, it took the full brunt of the energy wave, disappearing.

"Let's do this for real!" Urufu called, sucking the blood off the claws. Instantly, his Reiatsu flashed to whole new levels, and he gained a length of his claws. Pointing them at Sebastian, he fired them out like Sebastian had his sword.

Disappearing, he found he could use Shunpo now. Adding that onto his speed earlier, he was moving at incredible speeds. Creating a new puppet, this one took on the form of Sebastian. It too fired it's claws at Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 am

As Urufu’s Reiatsu jumped by a large margin, Sebastian showed no surprise on his face he didn’t know the extent of Urufu’s power but when Sebastian used his mask, he became a whole new person. When Urufu’s claws were fired through the air at him, he raised his sword up and swiped the claws out of the air, he then turned to the wooden puppet of himself and simply rolled out of the way of the claw and swung his sword sending another energy wave at the puppet version.
Sebastian then closed his eyes and focused and was able to pick up on Urufu’s spiritual pressure with relative ease. As Urufu stopped moving a wave of energy was already headed towards him, as soon as that Happened Sebastian threw his sword through the air, at Urufu and just like before, it shattered into small fragments and rained down on Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 am

Urufu merely cackled madly. "A mask, eh? Just a bit more blood, and I could probably do the same!" He laughed, twisting and turning out of the way of the techniques. "Oh Please! Don't expect to get me with the same techniques as before! I am now just as strong, as fast, and as powerful as you!" He cried, not mentioning that the mask did indeed put a slight difference in their capabilities. As the shards hit his puppet, they blew through it. It staggered for a moment, then disappeared

"SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" He called out, using his reiatsu boost to create two puppet. Each disappeared with Urufu, as they reappeared with the two on the ground and the one and only Urufu above Sebastian. Urufu began to hail down his claw fragments while the two below hacked and slashed at the boy with their claws, occasionally launching them at him as they attempted to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:42 am

Sebastian watched on not speaking not moving, not showing any signs that he was worried he was a completely different person. As soon as Sebastian was faced with two puppets of himself on both sides he knew where Urufu was going to be, with little hesitation Sebastian dodged a few slashes from the puppets then jumped backwards then fired a blast of cero at the two puppets then held both hands out to his sides, his sword then appeared behind Urufu and shot at him in the form of a beam, after which, it appeared in his hand and turned into a scythe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retribution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Open)   Retribution (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Retribution (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next