Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Looking to kill. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Looking to kill. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Looking to kill. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Looking to kill. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Looking to kill. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Looking to kill. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Looking to kill. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Looking to kill. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Looking to kill. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Looking to kill. Vote_lcapLooking to kill. Voting_barLooking to kill. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Looking to kill.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akabane

Akabane

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Akabane walked the halls of las noches,the air had a musty stench and an irritating breeze every couple of seconds,Akabane had been wandering the halls for hours looking for another espada but the place seemed abandoned."How hard is it for one god damn piece of shit to walk around just like i'm doing or for at least to be in one of these god damn ROOMS",Akabane swung yet another door open and looked insided,a few dusty chairs and a bed with restraints to tie whoever slept in it down to the bed,"Betchya that's mine".He slammed the door as hard as he could which probably was'nt a good idea,seeing as it broke the whole frame off,Akabane continued to stomp donw the halls angrily,"If someone doesnt fucking show up,im gonna start breaking shit".
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Alaster leaned up against a pillar in the hallway, he sat patiently looking at the moon and listening to someone stomp up and down the halls. Alaster sat smiling he loved it when someone threw a fit and as the Espada turned the corner Alaster jumped out at him “you know you should really keep it down people are trying to sleep” he said in a sarcastic tone then smiled.
“what the hell are you even doing raoming the halls? whatever it is, it cant be that important”
Back to top Go down
Akabane

Akabane

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:37 am

Akabane looked at Alaster as if he was confused,then he smirked and slowly started to laugh,"on what power do you think you're strong enonugh to challenge me!?,I am the primera espada you piece of trash now get out of my way,im looking for the segunda,trecera and cero.....",Akabane then walked past Alaster and rammed his shoulder as he did so."Where is everybody!!!???,he screamed,"come out and plaaaaay!!!,come on come out and play you fucking bitches!!,I AM BOOOORREEED,I WANT TO FIIIIIIGHT,WHERE IS MY OPPONENT!!??,He then ended his screaming by delivering a powerful punch straight atAlasters face,"goes to show ya what happens when your in the wrong place at the wrong time",he said as the punch got closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Alaster smirked as Akabane continued to scream and act like a child. “Idiot” Alaster said as Akabane took a swing ant him, he jumped back and cracked a smile “you may be number 1 but your tactics are that of a low level arrancar. Worthless scum” Alaster turned his back to Akabane and gripped his sword knowing that a fight was about to break out.
Back to top Go down
Akabane

Akabane

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 am

Akabane smirked and suddenly appeared behind vengeance,"you are the septima....regardless of what you think of of my tactics,the gap in our power is enourmous.......you can't fight that,understand?",he then sonidoed back infront of Alaster."Even though you are willing to fight,I can't fight someone with such a low power level,it would be like a crippled rabbit fighting a hunter with a shotgun,Akabane then turned around and stabbed his sword into the wall,he pumped power into it and began to walk,shattering the walls to bits.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 am

Alaster didn’t budge he wasn’t one to ever back down but knowing that Aizen could be watching them made Alaster back down. “believe what you want number one, but one day you’ll run into someone stronger than you, and when you do you wont be acting so tough.”
With that said Alaster turned to face the opposite direction of Akabane and began to walk down the hall swinging the sickle portion of his sword through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking to kill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to kill.   Looking to kill. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to kill.
Page 1 of 1