Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
 Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
 Halo 2 - XBOX  Vote_lcap Halo 2 - XBOX  Voting_bar Halo 2 - XBOX  Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Halo 2 - XBOX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr007

Halo 2 - XBOX  Empty
PostSubject: Halo 2 - XBOX     Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm

[SIZE="4"]Halo 2 - XBOX (Release Date:November 9, 2004)[/SIZE]

Halo 2 - XBOX  Halo2-cover

I just noticed that this game hasn't been reviewed yet, I mean why review Halo 1 and 3, and not 2? Well I decided to complete the unfinished puzzle that is this amazing game.

Following the MASSIVE success of Halo:Combat Evolved (or Halo 1), this game was also commercially successful and well received by gaming critics, and gaming sites such as IGN, and the latter, so without further a do let's get into this shall we.

Halo 2 is a first person shooter, bordering along the lines of RPG that greatly follows the story of it's predecessor where Halo is this massively built ring that harbours around the galaxy that can obliterate multitudes of planets if activated. If you followed the original story of the game (THIS IS A SPOILER WARNING IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE PREVIOUS GAME) you find out that Halo was built by the forerunners to wipe out the flood (which are a mutinous race) and get rid of all living things in the process within the galaxy.

Halo 2 - XBOX  Halo2

You play once again as a super soldier known in the game as "Master Chief" accompanied by his sidekick and best ally Cortana (Who is an A.I. that is usually within his interface). As cool as he was in the previous game, this time around he is more kick ass than ever.

Halo 2 brings around a few major changes to the game, you can now duel wield weapons, carrying 2 weapons at a time, and you can also ride a few more vehicles from the covenant side, such as the Wraith and awesome abilities such as jumping onto a vehicle and destroying the person in the vehicle therefore making it your own.

The covenant world is introduced to us in this Halo, which explains about their great journey regarding the destruction of Earth and Halo the ring itself, and introducing a new race of aliens known as the Brutes, who are a big ape like enemies that are brought in to replace the elites as the key protectors of the covenant. This is where we're introduced to "The Arbiter" who is a special Elite chosen to do crazy ass missions that would most likely result in his death, due to his failure to destroy the Pillar of Autumn in the previous game. We are also introduced to the leaders of the covenant world known as the prophets, there are numerous prophets but the main 3 prophets are known as: The prophet of Truth, The Prophet of Mercy and The Prophet of Regret. You can also play as the Arbiter which means you can play as a Covenant in this game, how neat

Halo 2 - XBOX  Halo-2-forest-screenshot

There are also new weapons introduced, such as the Brute Grenade Launchers, A seeker Rocket Launcher (if the target glows red, it will lock onto them), the M16 rifles, a battle rifle and various others.

There are also some characters that are back, such as Sgt Johnson and still to this day we don't know how he survived =/, we're introduced to a new sergeant in charge and a new captain Miranda Keyes, any relations?

Also forgot to add that the health bar in this game, is a whole lot advanced where the health is instantaneously recharged the minute you stop getting hit.

Halo 2 - XBOX  1176852099

As usual with all Halo games, the multiplayer is awesome, with various maps to use, and many different ways to have fun.

Sadly the annoying 343 Guilty Spark is back, but on who's side is he on, well you're going to have to play to find out.

I don't really need to mention the gameplay or the graphics do I? because as usual it is very good, and gameplay is twice as better than the original.

Halo 2 - XBOX  1176852052

Let's re-cap:

- This is definitely an awesome game from the Halo series, for anyone who is a fan of FPS.
- The scenery within the levels were awesome such as the environment, the skies, the beautifully drawn surroundings.
-Introduction into the new weapons gives it a fresh new look, as well as more fun to use them.
- Multiplayer is still kick ass.
- This Halo was more longer in the campaign level.

Downfall:

I don't there were any downfalls, but I think there were some really boring parts such as riding the Gondola that just took forever, but no game is perfect and this is me just nitpicking just incase people think I'm biased :p

Halo 2, is an awesome game and is well worth the buy, so if you don't already have it, do pick it up as it is truly a gem.

[SIZE="4"]Rate: 9/10[/SIZE]

best cellulite treatment
Übersetzung Deutsch Englisch
Back to top Go down
tranthuongbn01

Halo 2 - XBOX  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 - XBOX     Halo 2 - XBOX  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:22 am

The district is divided into five talukas, Mangalore, Bantwal, Puttur, Sullia, and Belthangady. It used to include three northern talukas, Udupi, Kundapur and Karkal, but these were separated in August 1997 to form Udupi district. Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kasaragod taluk are often called Tulu Nadu, as Tulu is the majority language in the region. The Alupas who ruled this region between the 8th and 14th century CE as a feudatory of all the major Kannada empires of those times and it is for this reason that the Tulu speaking districts are a part of Karnataka state.
Important towns in Dakshina Kannada include Mangalore, Bantwal,Vittal, Puttur, Sullia, Moodabidri, Kadaba, Surathkal, Mulki and Dharmasthala.

skin lightening pills
bodybuilding
Back to top Go down

Halo 2 - XBOX
Page 1 of 1