Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program Vote_lcapChuck: The Sarah Walker Program Voting_barChuck: The Sarah Walker Program Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program Vote_lcapChuck: The Sarah Walker Program Voting_barChuck: The Sarah Walker Program Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wondergirl

Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program Empty
PostSubject: Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program   Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 am

Chuck : The Sarah Walker ProgramBones dvd seasonTRIUMPH!!I think we can all agree—maybe? Bones dvdJust this once?—that Monday night’s episode of Chuck was one of this Bones box setseason’s best. Even those who disagreed with my assessment of last week’s offering buffy the vampire slayer complete series(which stunk) must have noticed “Chuck vs. the Third Phase” Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdwas an encouraging step in the right directionBuffy the Vampire slayer dvd box set.Agent Bartowski: Chuck was sidelined this week, as the gang steppedstargate atlantis dvd into action to rescue him from the clutches of the Belgianstargate atlantis dvd box set. While I’ve enjoyed seeing Chuck’s development as a spysix feet under complete series, I don’t mind the occasional lapse into “Chuck as victim” territoryThe Wire box set. After all, he’s still not 100 percent competent. I thought his dreams were creepy and that they gave us an engagingThe Wire dvd, albeit predictable, look into his psyche: “Flash or become expendableThe Sopranos complete series dvd.” “You want to be a nerd or you want to be a spy?” But as General Beckman reminded him in the enThe Sopranos 1-6 dvd, there’s a place for Charles Carmichael, with or without the intersect.Grade: A-Agent Walker: This episodeThe Sopranos box setwas really more of a showcase for Sarah. Hey, it’s about time. There’s little I enjoy more than watching Sarah take down Boston Legal dvd box setan endless stream of bad guys, especially while delivering lines like, “I’m just a needy, love-crazed girl on a husband hunt … who’s trained in over 200 ways to kill youboston legal dvd 1-5.” I’m not fond of the idea that Sarah, like Chuck, must decide between love and spying. But if this episode reinforced anything, it’s that she can be both. Go ahead and showcase the softer side of SarahSons of anarchy dvd season, Chuck, as long as you’re willing to supply the requisite slo-mo fights, too.Grade: A Agents Casey and GrimesSons of anarchy dvd: With Sarah at the forefront, Casey and Morgan were secondary to the rescue mission. Frankly, I was just glad to see Morgan involvedmonk dvd. He’s definitely the voice of reason in the group—at least, he is when Chuck is M.I.A. He understands Chuck better than anyone else does, including Sarah, and I appreciate that those around him finally seemed to realize is worthmonk dvd 1-8. It was also nice to see a more complicated Casey. He wasn’t willing to let Sarah go off and destroy her career over Chuck, but he knew when to break the rules. This is the kind of balance that’s necessary to keep the characters interesting but still believable.
Back to top Go down

Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program
Page 1 of 1