Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Vote_lcapAlone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Voting_barAlone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Vote_lcapAlone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Voting_barAlone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 am

Sia sighed gently walking up & down the hills in the dessert, ignoreing most of the hollows that passed her way sence they also did ignore her. The wind was whipping along the dessert, makeing sand fly everywhere, but the black rose pedals that were originally behind Sia, were circleing around her, makeing the sand go a diffrant rout other than hitting Sia. She continued walking, holding her hands to her side & looking down, wanting to ahve something to do. It was abit hot out there, but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Tomix was walking away from Los Noches, still wearing his disguise. He was wearing a white arrancar uniform with a hood. He was wearing circle glasses, and had dyed his hair purple. He sighted Sia, and waved, with a smile.
"Hey Sia! How are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Sia kept walking with her head down & almost instaltly raised her head when she senced Tomix's relatsu. Frowning slightly when she saw him she placed a hand on the front of her face & said, "Tomix, you look like an idiot..." she studyed him for a moment before continueing to walk along.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 pm

"WHAT? I can't just walk in there! They know who I am! I AM a former Espada!"
He began to walk alongside her.
"I still can't see why you're an Espada..."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm

"I understand that..." she said simply to his first statement. She sighed again when he asked her why she was in the espada. "I never sighned up for it..." she said before looking to the sky then continueing, "I just saw an opening that would be of an advantage to all of the Korosu."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 pm

"I see."
Tomix looked up at the sound of sqauking.
"Well, here comes my good friend."
Tomix's pet raven Falco landed on Tomix's head. He was sqwaking happily about somthing. Tomix patted his head.
"Thats a good bird."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 pm

She sighed gently looking fromt he ground & up at the raven. "Your friends with.. A raven..." she said plainly studying it. "Does it at least talk..?" she continued still studying it.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Falco sqwarked loudly.
"Well, no he doesn't. But he CAN understand everything I say..."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:04 am

Sia sighed gently after hearing him & turned towards the desert studying it for a moment, as if she was looking for something then soon whistles lightly, as if a code, & soon a black cat-like figure burst from the sand then landed softly on it's paws. It was about a foot in front of Sia & studyed Tomix abit. It was a black cat with a small red dimond on it's forhead. It just stood there though, studying Tomix & the bird.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 am

Falco went beserk and flapped into the air, sqwarking loudly.
"Calm down Falco!"
Tomix turned to Sia.
"Okay...what is that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 am

Sia looked at Tomix for a second & frowned lightly smacking him upside the head at his question then looked to Kazu as if she was waiting for something. But he just sat there, studying them both before he smiled widely & said, "Hello there~! It's nice to meet you! I'm Kazu, one of Sia's Fraccons~!" The black cat-like hollow gave a wide smile before he jumped on Sia's shoulder & licked her ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 am

Tomix fell over when Sia hit him. He gave a frown when he heard it was her fraccion.
Falco continued to sqwark loudly.
"Well, Falco doesn't like it that much..."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 am

Sia looked at Tomix for a moment when he was on the ground & replyed, "I really don't care what your dirty bird thinks. I can allways feed him to Kazu." after this she looked to her fraccon & scratched his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

Tomix frowned in anger.
"You touch Falco and I'll tear your fraccion-whatever it is apart. No one lays a hand on him without him wanting it."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 pm

OOC: Yo I know it says arrancar..But I am part of kurosu now, so may I join? owo
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 am

IC: "Whatever, just keep that bird away from my kitty." she snapped back beging to pet it's head again. Kazu smiled & mewwed lightly knowing that she liked him & looked at Tomix for a second before he stuck his pink tounge out at both him & the bird.

OOC: Yes, That's fine with me. ^^~
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:42 am

Sairento was riding throught the desert upon the head of a grande menos. The thing's size did nothing to keep him out of the hot sun, but it did give him a great view of the desert. He looked down after a minute of the thing walked and saw the espada he was drooling over that day in the park with Tomix and what appeared to be animals. He tapped on the thing's head with the heel of his shoe, to take him down. The G.M obeyed, getting onto it's stomach to allow him to step off. He then waved for it to walk away, smiling at the two."Well hello there!''
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:14 am

Tomix frowned at Sia.
"Fine, as long as you're 'kitty' leaves Falco alone.
Falco sqwarked.
"GO AWAY!
Tomix smiled at Falco. "Very good Falco. Here."
He threw a cracker up at Falco, which he grabbed and ate.
"Hi Sai." He said as Sai arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 am

Sia frowned slightly at the crow & felt like slapping it upside it's head. "If that thing teases me or my fraccon any more than that I'll cook it into fried chicken..." she snapped looking at it before turning & looking at what she thought was a normal shinigami, the same one that was in the Kourosu base. "Hello.." she muttered softly before she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 am

Sairento watched sia, then began to walk beside her, smiling softly."beautiful day, isn't it?'' Sairento didn't know that he was grinning like an idiot and watching Sia. He was tripping slightly on his feet as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

Tomix laughed at Sai. He whispered into his ear:
"My dear friend, I belive you are falling to the great demon known as...LOVE."
He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 am

Sia turned her head slightly as the shinigami fell & soon squatted down & pulled him up by his arm. Looking slightly to Tomix she growled softly before standing up & saying, "Keep this up Tomix & you will die again just as I did; HalfAss." she frowned slightly after this & smacked him on the side of his head being careful not to hit the bird then picking up her Fraccon & holding him in her arms while strokeing his black fur softly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Sairento took the hit, sighing as he looked at the ground. He was blushing badly, and pushed his form up to walk away in a rather quick manner, flustered at the shade his face was turning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)   Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the desert...(Open; Tag: Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: