Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNewbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNewbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNewbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNewbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Newbie Vizard. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Yuki shook her head and smiling slightly before following his lead and sitting down as well. She was glad that was over - it was definitely one of the most strangest experiences in her life

"Yeah you were, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Sairento merely shrugged, closing his eyes. He didn't really know what happened nor did he care to find out. His eyes came open once more to look yuki over. He could still remember the first day they met, which made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

It was now peaceful as she wasn't worrying about what was happening with Sairento now that he was back to normal, and she just sat there in content silence. That was until she felt eyes on her and she turned her head to face the vizard to see him smiling.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:16 am

"Remember the first day we met..? And I asked you to bring me to this world? Well that was because I wanted to be with you.'' He smiled, staring at the sky, breathing heavily, but contentedly. Sairento felt at peace with her, and felt as if they had a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:19 am

Yuki gave a small laugh in rememberance.

"Yeah, I remember, you scared the hell out of me in the dark. Back then you were a just a rogue shinigami - it's funny to see how much you've changed since then."

A small smile crept across her face as she too looked at the vast expanse of endless blue sky; the only reason why she had accepted his request to go to Karakura was because she had wanted to learn more about him, and, she would never tell him because... well she didn't know why, but she had shirked a few of her duties for the day to take time off, and had pulled a few strings to even allow them to leave Seireietei.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Sairento smiled at the fond memory, moving ever closer to Yuki. He allowed one arm to wrap around her waist to pull her close as he stared at the sky, watching it darken.''and if I could..I'd do it all over again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Vizard. (Open)   Newbie Vizard. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie Vizard. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2