Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
On Assignment (Open to all) Vote_lcapOn Assignment (Open to all) Voting_barOn Assignment (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
On Assignment (Open to all) Vote_lcapOn Assignment (Open to all) Voting_barOn Assignment (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

On Assignment (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

On Assignment (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am

Ken stood atop one of the taller buildings on the outskirts of Karakura Town. He had been waiting for what seemed like hours, and was starting to become impatient. His newfound freedom had been interrupted when his master had contacted him, informing him that a target would be coming by the area in the next few hours. He did not say how many, or give any names, but that was normal. He sighed. I'll know who it is, because they'll be the only thing I can sense all the way out here... I wish he would give me a name, or at least tell me what race the target is! It's probably not a group, otherwise he would have told me to leave "no survivors." It is odd, however, that he said I could take this one dead or alive.... I wonder who it is.

Just then, it began rain. Ken normally detested the rain, but for now it would be fine. It would provide a mist through which it would be hard to see, and with Ken giving off no spiritual energies, this would make him nearly impossible to detect. He stood up, smiling. Here we go.... He had felt a spiritual pressure nearby, and assumed that his target was nearing. He changed into his normal form, modifying his eyes to be able to see the slightest reflection off of even the smallest drop of water, then looked for the source of the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Yuki felt the raindrops come down lightly and couldn't help but smile at the beautiful weather - much better than the oppressive heat could ever be. She lightly ran through the puddles forming under her feet, making hardly a sound as she tracked down a hollow near the outskirts of the town. She had been following the elusive hollow for nearly half an hour now, but every time she got relatively close it seemed to reappear somewhere completely different, which was extremely frustrating to say the least.

Picking up the reiatsu of the hollow once more Yuki quickly shunpoed to where it was at the base of one of the many buildings in the area, but upon arriving she found that the hollow had once again dissappeared. Slowing to a stop she closed her eyes and searched the surrounding area, ignoring the damp water sticking to the front of her face. It was completely gone; she couldn't feel it at all, but that wasn't unusual - she knew that in a minute or two she would be able to pick it up again. She stood perfectly still in that position, waiting for the hollow's spiritual pressure to make itself known.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Ken finally found the source of the pressure he had been feeling. It was a woman, Shinigami by the energy. Probably a captain... yes, this was his target. As he looked down at her from his vantage point above her, he noticed that she seemed to be looking around cautiously. It was possible that she was searching for someone as well... if so, then it would make sense for her to be searching for him. Ken looked around, making certain that no one else was around. If she was a captain, it would be a hard enough battle without her having backup.

Once he was certain that there was no one else around, he made his plan of attack. He would try to take her alive, if possible. Perhaps he could discover the reason behind his mission, and learn more about his Master in the process. Would certainly be nice.... He extended his arms, producing two blades from them, which he gripped in each hand, then leaped silently from the building, diving directly for the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm

There! Yuki finally picked up on the hollow again, a long way from where she was currently so she would have to really leg it before it disappeared again. Taking a few steps forward she was about to shunpo away when she felt, rather than sensed, someone land behind her. Quickly spinning on one foot Yuki saw a man crouched on the ground with two swords out, pointed downwards exactly where she had been two seconds ago.

She had no doubts that she had almost met an untimely demise, but the main question in her head was how? How had this person been able to sneak up on her, jump down and almost kill her without her hearing or sensing a thing. Even as she looked at him she couldn't sense any reiatsu comiong from him. While these thoughts ran through her head Yuki's hand had dropped to the hilt of her zanpakuto and withdrawn it from the sheath.

"Who are you?" She would need to be careful around this strange individual, she was definitely getting a bad feeling about him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Tomix stood on top of a building, slumped over the edge. He had been taking a nap, and was woken wheen it suddenly started raining.
"Pleh, I was trying to take a nap..."
He got up, and that's when he noticed it. He noticed Yuki's reaitsu, but also the reaitsu of somthing else....human? No...some hybrid.
He sonido'd down, right next Yuki.
"I see a battle is about ensue. Prehaps I can try and stop this deadly conflict?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:08 am

Ken frowned, standing up. He had missed his target, which was unfortunate. What was worse was that another man had shown up, which meant that he would have to try to take both in, because he would be unable to determine who the true target was. He looked over at the woman, who had moved out of the way a few seconds before he had landed. Hearing her ask for a name, he decided to give her one. My name is Ken... you will both come with me.

Focusing his attention on the Arrancar who had just arrived, he noticed the pressure emanating from him. Probably an Espada... I'm surprised he didn't attack her. They must know each other... The man had made a comment about trying to resolve the conflict peacefully, which made Ken chuckle a little. The only way to avoid a conflict here would be for both of you to surrender. In my experience, this isn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Sairento silently andered the outskirts of Karakura, feeling the rain pour down on him. He loved how the rain felt, and couldn't help but smile. It was when he felt the familiar spiritual pressences of Yuki and Tomix that he sighed. He let his smile fade, pushing to shunpo his form to the nearest he could get. He stopped just beside tomix, taking in the sight of all three. He grinned when he saw Ken, his spiritual output sky rocketing to that of a captain commander, and over."I've been looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Yuki looked briefly at Tomix and then raised her eyebrows at the man, now known as Ken, wondering what was going on. Did he seriously believe that she would go willingly and just surrender to him? As if! She didn't know what he wanted, but she didn't need to because now he was just a threat that needed to be eliminated, and the odds were in her favour with two against one.

"I don't believe I will surrender to you." She raised her sword, which was already drawn, and held it in front of her in a clear battle stance. She was about to move forward swiftly when she felt another person coming, and watched as Sairento shunpoed down to them, grinning at Ken. And then she remembered that he had said it was a person named Ken who had taken all his shinigami powers with some weird punch - meaning she would have to be incredibly careful around him. Suddenly the air became thick and heavy under the weight of the new vizard's power, and she didn't know how the strange human - if he even was human - would be able to fight a vizard (with insane power), a captain and an arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am

Ken smiled as the Shinigami woman refused his offer to come along peacefully. He had expected as much, and was prepared to do battle. He was not, however, expecting Sairento to appear. He had figured that he had died already, and was surprised to see him return, especially with the power he was now showing. His reaitsu now had a taste of Hollow in it, so he assumed that he had become a Vizard. This could get ugly... It had been quite a while since he had been put in a position like this.... luckily, he had a few tricks up his sleeve. Ken altered his structure, making himself much more dense so that he could withstand multiple blows with ease, then got into a fighting position. I didn't think you would.... I see you got some new powers Sairento. I bet they came with some new baggage.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:57 pm

"I don't think you can beat all three of us. I'm a former Espada myself."
Tomix jumped into the air, whispering:
"Fly, Giruvargan"
Tomix was enveloped in feathers. When he emerged, he was wearing a helmet, somthing covering his neck, and body armor. His sleeves had been shortened, and a clear 8 could be seen on it.
"Do you really want to test my strength?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am

Yuki watched as Ken got into a fighting position, her eyes narrowed in thought. All three of his opponents were very powerful, yet he didn't even seem phased by it - in fact it looked like he was going to enjoy the challenge. Just how strong was this guy? Before Yuki knew it Tomix was releasing his sword and warning Ken about fighting with him. But Yuki was getting a very bad feeling from him - he looked too calm.

"Be careful Tomix, I have a feeling that he may be extremely powerful, so we should think of some sort of plan before rushing in there."

She briefly made eye contact with Sairento and Tomix as she whispered the words to see if they agreed, while making sure she was in a fighting stance in case Ken used this opportunity to attack.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 am

"Got it."
He flew down next to Yuki.
"Listen, I have a kind of...animalistic side. Somtimes while I'm fighting, I kind of go beserk. I don't feel pain, but it still hurts. I've also been developing a trick involving Garganta."
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Ken watched as the Arrancar released his Zanpakto. It was impressive to be sure, and he had confirmed his suspicions about him being an Espada, number 8 to be exact. He heard his warning about how he fought, and smiled. Believe me, I'm not too terribly concerned about how you fight. If it helps, I don't feel pain either. I also don't get tired, so feel free to go all out.

After saying this, he looked to the woman, who had made a comment about him being powerful. It would seem that she was a highly perceptive adversary, and had probably picked up on his calm attitude. She could be problematic... Ken tossed his blades aside, trying to appear less intimidating. He allowed his smile to become softer as he spoke. But that's no reason to be so cautious... feel free to attack at will. I certainly do.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm

"I would like to remind you, I may have the tatoo of an 8th Espada, but I have the power of a 1st. I have become stronger via a certain method, so I'm a lot stronger then I look."
Tomix flew into the air, raising his sword above his head.
"I will not lose. I have too much to protect."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:26 am

Sairento shook his head, sighing. His arm came up, his hand being held in front of his face, index finger and thumb in the position as if he were about to snap his fingers. He did just that, his mask coming to form from nothing between the fingers, held there as he grinned. He then placed the vizard's mask upon his face, feeling his power and speed grow.

Sairento then looked at the ground, shadows in his mask's eye holes making it unable for them to see his eyes while they closed. His form seemed to blur as he ran forth, shunpoi'ng from his current stance. His body was moving so fast, he blurred in and out of the shunpo, each time his position changing. Such as his hand gripping into a fist. And the fist raising. Just before he reached Ken his body stopped the blurring as was no where to be seen.

He had moved his body to shunpo behind ken in the middle of that, grinning. In his mask's mouth, a cero was charging. The mask grew horns, a purple cero charging between them. Sairento shunpo'd back into the air, watching ken from above. He entered his vasto lorde form, the cero from his mouth becoming golden. Sairento then pressed his hand to the charging mouth cero, putting it in the left hand. He charged another cero, this being a doube cero, to put it in his right hand. He had the three ceros charging, grinning as he watched his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 am

Ken watched all of this with his improved vision, having little difficulty tracking his speedy adversary. He decided that Sairento might actually present a threat this time, and so resolved to eliminate him immediately. His body changed, becoming much denser to prepare for the blows that he was about to receive. He then vibrated his molecules quickly enough to allow him to move himself behind Sairento, shoving his hand out in an attempt to put it through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 am

Sairento's body shuddered just as he felt a finger tip touch his back. His body would shunpo, the ceros done charging. He simply moved to the side of the arm, aiming the cero move at the man point-blank range. [purple=color]"Final Stage, Obliteration!"[/color] Sairento launched all three ceros, watching them come together in a cero the size of a large town. It was aimed straight out at the man in the air. The thing being shot at point blank, and given the power, escape would be impossible. Sairento grinned during this.
Back to top Go down
Ken Theodoric

Ken Theodoric

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 am

Ken smiled as the three Cero were fired at him. The combined as they struck, becoming massive enough to wipe out an entire city. Ken's body seemed to evaporate in the ensuing blast, leaving only a voice that seemed to penetrate Sairento's mind. You've gotten better, I'll give you that... but I wonder how many more of those you can use before your inner Hollow takes over.... When the blast ended, it seemed that Ken had been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Yuki watched as Sairento fought with the humaniod - as she like to think of him - and she couldn't help but be amazed at how much stronger and faster he had become. The size and power behind the three combined ceros was enough to make her raise her arm against any debris and dust that had become unsettled due to the shear force of the power, and as she slowly lowered her arm Yuki saw Sairento standing where he had been when he fired his attack, a grin on his face. And she soon saw why as her eyes scanned the area, unable to see Ken. Nobody could have survived that explosion, but Yuki always liked to be cautious and so kept her sword out just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Assignment (Open to all)   On Assignment (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

On Assignment (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1