Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrancar of bordem (Open) Vote_lcapArrancar of bordem (Open) Voting_barArrancar of bordem (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Arrancar of bordem (Open) Vote_lcapArrancar of bordem (Open) Voting_barArrancar of bordem (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Arrancar of bordem (Open)

Go down 
+3
Sia Kaiomi
Koori Yuki
Lemmy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Arrancar of bordem (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Tomix was walking through the woods, bored as hell. He was slightly dancing at the same time, and soon, he began singing to himself.
I'm calling out from Scatland
I'm calling out from Scatman's world.
If you wanna break free you better listen to me.
You got to learn how to see in your fantasy.

Everybody's talkin' something very shockin' just to
Keep on blockin' what they're feelin' inside but
Listen to me brother, you just keep on walkin' 'cause
You and me and sister ain't got nothin' to hide.

Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul.
If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
Then I don't want to hear your stories told.
I want to welcome you to Scatman's world

(Scatting)

Everybody's born to compete as he chooses
But how can someone win if winning means that someone loses.
I sit and see and wonder what it's like to be in touch.
No wonder all my brothers and my sisters need a crutch.

I want to be a human being not a human doing.
I couldn't keep that pace up if I tried.
The source of my intention really isn't crime prevention.
My intention is prevention of the lie,
Yeah, welcome to the Scatman's world

Listen to me

He then came back to his senses. If someone turned up, it would be quite embaressing to answer WHY he was dancing and singing to himself
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Yuki had been walking on her way to find something good to eat when she felt the presence of an arrancar not too far away, though it felt familiar. Without thinking all thoughts of food left her head and she went in search of the arrancar, preparing for a battle should it arise. However, in stead of finding an arrancar ready to fight a shinigami, she instead saw Tomix dancing and singing to himself. It was the strangest song she had ever heard, though it was interesting. Her brow furrowed slightly in confusion as she watched him sing the last remaining parts of the song, leaning against a tree in full view and finding it quite amusing that he hadn't seen her yet.

"What are you doing?" A small bit of her amusement showed through her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Tomix continued to dance to the end of the song. And then jumped a mile.
"AHH! Who's there!?"
He slowley turned to see Yuki leaning against a tree.
"Oh...um...well...Did you see all that?"
Tomix had turned red with embaressment. He knew he shouldn't have been singing and dancing...but he liked the song...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm

"Did I see you dancing and singing? Yeah, for most of the song. I would have told you I was here earlier, but I thought it would be better to wait." She had to try hard to contain the smile trying to break out on her face as she saw him turn red with embaressment.

"Don't worry though, you're not the worst singer I've ever heard, but maybe you should get dancing lessons... What were you singing?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:34 pm

"You saw all that...Oh dear." He turned a dark red. His ears were even more red.
He thought back to when he first heard the song.
"The song is called Scatman World. I heard it back when I was alive. Heh...those were some weird days..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm

"I can imagine if you listened to songs like that." She saw that he had gone even redder and felt slightly bad for causing him discomfort - though not that bad.

"I was on my way to find something to eat before I was entertained with your marvelous show, so if you're not busy do you want to come with me? Though I would understand if you wanted to stay and sing and dance some more; perfect your skills." She couldn't help but joke - it wasn't every day that you watched an arrancar (deserter or otherwise) singing and dancing to no music. It was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Tomix's face had returned to it's normal colour, but his ears were still red.
When she mentioned if he;d want to go with her to get somthing to eat, Tomix nodded. He was obviously not amused when she said 'Perfect your skills.
"Ha ha ha. My sides are splitting." He said in a dull tone.
"Sure, I'll come with you. To where in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I was going to this coffee shop not too far from here. It sells amazing coffee and the food isn't that bad either. It's just this way." She started to walk in the direction of town, away from the woods.

"So what are you doing here in Karakura Town?" She had wanted to add 'apart from the obvious - learning to sing and dance' but she figured it would be best if she kept that comment to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 pm

"Nah, it's okay. Sure, I''ll have some coffee, maybe get somthing to eat."
Tomix followed Yuki towards the town. He replied when she asked why he was there:
"Oh, just here on patrol for the Arrancar rebels...without someones premission...but they won't mind...Also, to visit Reina...because she doesn't like to admit it..but she misses me a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Sia stood on a rather tall builind over-looking Karakura town. She held a normal-sised 'teddy bear' in her arms & pulled to her chest. The bear was a dark brown from ageing but darker spatters of blood stains could be seen through it. Still looking over the town she spotted Tomix & a shinigami. Snorting softly she sonoed in front of Tomix sitting upside down to surprise him & held both her hands & the teaddy bear to her side to prevent her dress from dropping. "If your dateing Raina then why are with with this girL?" she spat looking at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Tomix jumped back when Sia appeared in front of him. He felt rage build inside him when she hinted at he was cheating on Reina.
"For your infomation Sia, this is my friend Yuki. Yes I am dating Reina, and I see her reguly, but I have other female friends, but Reina is the most important to me. I would never cheat on her. Are you saying every time I am with a girl, it means I'm dating them or somthing? I mean, I hang out with you and Ayame a lot as well?"
Tomix was slightly in a bad mood now. He didn't feel like anything to eat anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Still looking at him flat-faced when he heard his answer she stuck her tounge out slightly at him before Sonoeing next to him holding the teddy bear agenst her chest. When she was handing the number '4' was visible on her nec, but she didn't care much, she was going to get down anyway because she was beging to get a headach, but she did not let anyone know that. "In that case, May I join you both?" she asked turning towards Tomix then Yuki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Tomix was still in a slightly bad mood with Sia, after her accusations. But he was willing to forgive her.
"Sure, you can come with us, if you won't make any more accusations about my relationships."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 am

Yuki didn't know what to say when the other arrancar joined them, but she felt indignant at the accusations. She was glad that Tomix dealt with the matter in a smooth manner, but as the girl was hanging upside down Yuki had seen the number four on her neck. So not just any arrancar but an espada, so things could get complicated. The idea of eating with an espada was slightly unsettling, but Yuki knew it would look bad for Tomix if she refused to let her accompany them so she said the only thing possible.

"Sure, that would be no problem. Just so long as you don't give me a reason to fight you." As a captain she felt it was her duty to add that last part so that the two of them were both on the same page. She started to continue to walk in the direction they had been going before the espada appeared.

"What's your name espada?" THe question wasn't meant to be rude; she had added espada on the end so that everybody present knew who the question was directed at - even though it was kind of obvious considering she alreday knew Tomix's name.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm

"She's Sia. She used to be a Arrancar rebel, but she left us. I don't fight her, because at the moment I'm not exactly sure what her motives are..."

Tomix sighed. All he wanted was to have a relaxing day, have somthing to eat with a friend, and then he has Sia, accusing him that he was cheating on Reina.

"Man..."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:15 am

Darque was hiding in the shadows as usual but hearing the juicy details of some shinigami and arrancars talking about things. As shady person hiding with the darkness was his best protection fro now perhaps an espada would be able to sense him. "Now this might be interesting, Hmmm I might as well listen to them for now" he thought while hiding.

Then something came to mind a mischevious plan came to place thinking if he was to throw his voice near some spots maybe some fun can come out of this. He jumped to a random place in the shadows then started. "Hey Espada......Don't believe him? that guy your talking to was with a busty female shinigami last night...they were making some good conservation near the Kuorsaki clinic"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm

So the arrancar's name was Sia. Yuki could see that Tomix wasn't very happy due to the accusations thrown at him by Sia, and she felt really bad for him. This was probably her fault... Wait, this isn't my fault! I did nothing wrong! She looked at Sia out of the corner of her eye and could feel a sense of dislike towards her for bringing about this awkward situation. Suddenly she was pulled out of her thoughts by a voice that sounded fleeting as though it wasn't there. Writing it off as hearing things Yuki ignored it.

"So Sia, wat are you doing in Karakura Town?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Tomix heard a voice and looked around. By the look on Yuki's face, she hadn't noticed. But he heard the voice. Rage exploded from withen him, and using his reaitsu, tracked him. Grinning, he leaped into the shadows, grabbing the man by his neck.
"Okay, what the hell did you just say? I WAS NOT!"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Sairento was hopping around karakura, wearing his vizards mask. He liked wearing it, it scared many of those who could see him. In any case, he stopped in front of his friend, Tomix, yawning. He was seeing if the male was surprised to see him in his new form. He was grinning under neath the mask as he turned to see Yuki was there as well. He then slowly looked around, taking in the sight of the other."Hope I'm not interrupting" He sighed, trying to ignore the rage that his friend was in, letting his spiritual energy dwindle to allow him to scan the spiritual plane for any unseen pressances.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Apparently it wasn't just her imagination then. This was the thought that ran through Yuki's head as she watched Tomix grab the unknown trouble maker by his neck, his rage easily felt in the air. Hopefully he wouldn't kill the mysterious person, but Yuki felt this was a good way to get his mind off Sia's accusations. She looked up as Sairento appeared, wearing his new vizard mask as though it was the coolest new toy - which to him it probably was. She offered a small smile as greeting

"Hi, don't worry you haven't interupted anything major; Tomix's just letting out his anger on this stranger who thought it would be funny to stir up trouble. Nice mask."
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 pm

With some quick karate skills, Darque threw Tomix off his neck doing some backflips away then thinking about adding some spice to his story. "Oh come on, I saw you...you and that female shinigami were making some good action last night...Why would I lie about that? You know it's true when you told her something really bad...Tell me what was it?"

Darque thought maybe to add the final ingredient to this "I mean first your with that human then you run crying to this female shinigami....are you a ladies man? Because heck even two minor hollows saw you running then they told me about it"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 am

"Thanks..It took me a while to get this. Defeating your inner hollow is hard." Sairento then let his gaze come over the forms of Tomix and the other male that had come from the shadows. He sighed, waving to get the male's attention."Yo..Could you let my friend be. I'm not really in the mood to cover his butt today. Though I don't believe he would cheat on Reina.."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am

"Yo, Sairento! How's it going?" Kyouga asked Sairento as he greeted him while wearing some Human attire.

https://2img.net/h/i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Meme11391/Anime%20Boy/Trace.jpg

Kyouga wondered what was going on right now. Kyouga saw a stranger that was apparently making fun of Tomix. "Man, don't pick on my buddy. If you do, I'll just have to punch you full of holes." Kyouga warned Darque because he didn't want to cause any trouble in the Human World. "Then again, Tomix will bite your head off if you get him angered enough." Kyouga added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 am

*Okay, I am going to go laugh at that XD
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm

"Look I just telling what I saw & heard with my eyes and ears just asking a good question so much that two of my hollow buddies saw him hanging out another woman" Darque tried putting his best foot forward hoping to manipulate them a little hopefully to turn their attention away from their friend.

"Hey, You got caught their nothing wrong with an guy having a threesome with two girls in a sense that would be someone cool in a human sort of way" Darque hoped his words would persuade them to turn the other cheek but maybe he needed to back off. "Ok then I back off but please their no reason to lie about it...jeez"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar of bordem (Open)   Arrancar of bordem (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar of bordem (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next