Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Grimmjow Has Returned! Vote_lcapGrimmjow Has Returned! Voting_barGrimmjow Has Returned! Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Grimmjow Has Returned! Vote_lcapGrimmjow Has Returned! Voting_barGrimmjow Has Returned! Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Grimmjow Has Returned!

Go down 
+4
Ayame Hikari
Dak Rios
Sia Kaiomi
Grimmjow
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

Grimmjow Has Returned! Empty
PostSubject: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:13 am

(I had to think up something for why Grimmjow was away, so this is what I came up with.)

Grimmjow, his arms dripping blood, stomped into the base, a scowl on his face. He kicked a large rock that happened to be standing in front of him, and sent it flying. He also ended up bruising his foot. The ex Espada growled in pain, gritting his teeth. "Dammit! Dam rock! Damn base! Damn Espada! Damn Hueco Mundo! DAMN EVERYTHING!"

Grimmjow sighed and sat down in a leather chair with a box of bandages, trying to stop the flow of blood running down his arms. He was finally black, after almost a month of being chansed by Espada, Arrancar, and even Shinigami. The damn Espada had discovered him while he was killing hollows for entertainment in the forest, and almost captured him on the spot. There were four, and even he knew he couldn't fight that many and win, so he ran. For days they chased him, and soon he grew tired of running. He found himself far from the base, but saw that the Espada had lost him so he stayed put. But he was wrong. The Espada, who had fanned out in different directions searching for him, had tracked him. Or at least one had. He was confronted, and forced to fight. There was no winner. Grimmjow injured the Espada, but as soon as he got the chance he ran again instead of killing him off. Time was running out, and he knew that once the other Espada sensed the fight, they would be there to help. So he left the injured Espada, who couldn't follow him do to injuries, and went farther from the base. During the month he had nurmorous battles with Espada, and, after running in circles, he had finally found himself back here. And fuck, was he glad.

Grimmjow finished bandaging his arms rather sloppily, and threw the box down on the ground. Besides his arms being severly cut, he had a long, deep scar running down his neck, and cuts and bruises all over his body. He walked with a slight limp, but nothing was life threatening.

Grimmjow glanced around, wondering where everyone was. Had the Espada killed them all? Had they been found out? He silently cursed himself for not trying to come back sooner. If anything happened to them it would be his fault. Cursing, he stood up to try to look for someone, then fell back in his chair, the room spinning. "Dammit," he muttered under his breath. He must have been injured more than he thought. He sighed and lay back, closing his eyes, waiting for the dizziness to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 am

Walking through the Korosu base, knowing that she was not allowed in anymore, but just wanting to drop by she was looking around, for Tomix, Ayame, anyone. She looked at the lake & frowned slightly remembering the game of 'Truth Or Dare' they played there. Quickly turning around hearing many curses she concluded that bthere was only one arrancar that could curse that much. Grimmjow. Gasping slightly seeing how hurt she was she began running to him. "Grimmjow-San!" she almost shouted Walking to the side of him. As far as she knew he did not know that she was an Espada, & her hair covered her neck, that way He would not know. "Ar-Are you, ok?" she asked almost panicing. She could easly tell that he was in massive pain. Not careing what he was saying at the time she looked at his arm & soon placed her hand just above it then haveing her hand glow a light purple, before it began healing his arm. "Stay still.." she snapped looking up to him for a second them looking back to his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 am

Micha sighed as she walked hallway through hallway through the base. She had been here day after day hoping for her leader to come back. She had been sick as a result of missing him so much. She then walked through a random door and she looked up When she saw Grimmjow her heart nearly stopped beating altogether. She then ran forward as she wanted to hug him. But her eyes scanned hi seeing all of his scars and bruises and immediately knew he was hurt.

So she settled for walking over to him and standing by his side. She saw the blood on his arms and leg. Without saying a single word she decided to heal him. Tears filled her eyes and slowly and quickly fell from her eyes and onto his arm and leg. The tears were a light blue color similar to Grimmjow's hair. They would begin to heal his wounds as Micha got a little too carried away with her tears. She didn't sob she just gently leaned her head against his arm. For better to heal him and so that Grimmjow wouldn't see her reaction to his return. Her hair was also covering her eyes which were filled with tears not just for healing but from being so happy to see her Master again

"It's good to have you back Master. I missed you" she explained as she whispered the last part. This was the first time in weeks that Micha had spoken and hopefully it showed all of her emotions for her master who she loved more then her own life
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 am

Walking inside the Korosu base with tears in her eyes, wearing her black tang top, baggy black pants, and sneakers, and leaving her white blond and black hair loose with her bangs hanging over her ruby red eyes. Ayame was depressed as usual, one simple answer to explain it. She missed her sister and she didn't have a clue where to start looking. Suddenly feeling a familiar presence within the base, Ayame quickly preformed a sonido and appeared in the room to find Grimmjow. and he was heavily injured,"Hey guys and Grimmjow-chan are you alright? what happened?" she asked while snapping her fingers crating an ice flame before lightly pressing it against his arm which spread to the places that where wounded to numb the pain as sia and Micha healed him.she smiled a bit,"a lot has happened since you left but one thing's for sure, its a good thing you're back and if you want i can fill you in on everything that went on." she offered while making sure her ice flame didn't over do its job.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Tomix leaped out of his garganta, good news on his tounge. He also sensed a familier garganta. He ran through the base, searching for Ayame. He found her, with Sia, Micha...and Grimmjow!?
"Ayame! I found Reina! I found Reina! She's back in Karakura town!
He turned to Grimmjow, his eyes closing slightly.
"So...yoou decided to come back...eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Sairento had been wandering the forest of menos all day, and had been tracking an Adjuchas. He quickly dispersed of it, with one simple cero, yawning. He misjudged the strength of his cero however, and sighed as it spread out, knocking over some trees. He walked to the hole, looking inside, sensing the reitsu of five. He didn't recognize any of them, but decided it would be fun to look.

Sairento climbed through the hole, looking around. He wandered silently through the base, ready to attack any if needed. He slowly resheathed his zanpakuto as he neared the source of the reitsu. He leaned against the doorway, watching two females heal a very injured male. Another female sonido'ing into the room. And a male, whom he hardly recognized stepping out of a garganta, spewing out what appeared to be good news. He just leaned against the doorway, silently watching them with yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Tomix continued to glare at Grimmjow, when he sensed reaitsu. He looked around, pointing straight at the man's hiding spot.
"I know you're there. I know what you're thinking, I'd just like to say you have no hope against the five of us."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 am

Sairento shook his head, stepping further into the room, his yellow eyes going between the five of them, his reitsu flooding in and out, around his body like a small hurricane. His eyes then came to the male that had thought he would be attacking as he began to speak."I'd be a fool to attack the five of you. But tell me, what makes you think I would attack all of you..How do you know I don't want to join this little..'Operation?' "
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:44 am

"You want to join Korosu? Well...we were really meant to be a small group, consisted of Arrancar rebels, trying to break free of the Espada. I'm not exactly sure if you're the right mateiriel, but it's Grimmjow's choice. I was leading us while he was gone, but since he's back..."
Tomix stepped back, preparing to let Grimmjow or someone else speak.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 am

"My, my... We haven't had this much company here in quite some time. It seems like everyone's back, how splendid!" Kyouga said proudly as he walked out of a corner. "Oh, you're a Rogue Shinigami with Hollow abilities, aren't you?" Kyouga asked Sairento as a graceful grin stretched across his face. Kyouga wasn't worried about Grimmjow because he knew that he would survive.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:32 am

Sairento slowly shifted his gaze to the newcomer, sighing."Another reason I am here..Is because I lost those abilities. I thought you guys could help me." He yawned, knowing it wasn't the smartest thing to tell a room full of former espada he had lost his powers. But in his pocket he had nine sealing tags to defend himself if needed, he slipped one hand silently into the pocket that held them, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:34 am

"I will be willing to help you, but it won't be easy. The easiest way is to force you to fight your inner hollow, provided you even have one anymore." Kyouga said with a menacing grin. "Fortunately, I have complete faith in your success. So, are you ready?" he said as his hand started to glow with an ominous power.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 am

Sia watched as the shinigami came into the base, & began talking to Tomix. As far as she hoped, Tomix would not tell Grimmjow that she left them for the espada, & just because of Nnoitra.. She didn't exactly belive or trust in the shinigami, & thought due to his un natural behavor that he wanted to take over Gimmjow's spot as the head of the Korosu. She turned back to Grimmjow continueing to heal him. Looking abck to Kyouga she frouned slightly before standing up & looking to him. "Kyouga! Have you no respect for Grimmjow?! He is gravely hurt & you can only talk about this shinigami that calls himself part Arrancar?!" her fangs that rarely showed showed abit as she yelled at him, knowing that he did not care much.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 am

"Sia, the only reason I havn't spoken to Grimmjow-Sama is merely because he really needs his rest. However, I am very glad that he is alive. Worry not, I shall speak to him when he wakes up. Besides, you're not a perfect person either." Kyouga said to Sia calmly with a hint that he knew that she betrayed them. Fortunately, he had no intention of giving away her secret.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 am

Ayame suddenly appeard between Kyouga and Sia. Now now guys....lets not fight she smiled a bit and looked at Kyouga.Long time no see Kyouga welcome back and no offense but Sia speaks the truth.this isn't the best time to talk about training the shinigami... she looked at the purple haired man and gave a slight nod. she then turned back to Kyouga.after all now that Grimmjow is back our first priority is to be tending his injuries, besides Kyouga the sudden release of spiritual energy that would be released during your training method might have an effect on Grimmjow's wounds and we can't have that now can we? Ayame looked at sia and Kyouga. If my suggestion means anything...i say that you at least wait until Grimmjow has fully recovered, then you can go ahead and train the shinigami then after that mess has been cleaned up we can discuss everything that happened the last few months to grimmjow and see what he has to say.. she gazed at everyone in the room. Reasonable enough?
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 pm

"Yes, you're completely right Ayame." Kyouga then walked out of the room and prepared a healing serum to instantly heal Grimmjow's injuries, and cause his body to regenerate at an accelerated rate. When Kyouga came back, he was carrying a bowl with a towel in a solution in what looked like Chai and had the scent of cherry blossoms and lotus flowers. Kyouga took the towel and squeezed it over the bowl. Finally, Kyouga applied the damp towel along Grimjow's wounds. Immediately, Grimmjow's scars and wounds completely healed; and Grimmjow now looked like he had never been in a fight. "There, he only needs to rest now. He's been through a lot recently." Kyouga said calmly as he went back into the other to put his supplies away. When Kyouga returned again, he sat down in one of the empty chairs.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Tomix eyes opened wide when he saw Kyouga.
"Well...it's been a while...Kyouga."
Tomix was slightly upset with his best friend. He had vanished for a while, and Tomix had believed him dead.
"Where were you? I thought you were dead..."
Tomix then gave a smile.
"At least you're alive."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 am

Sairento sighed softly, pushing his hands into his pockets. He then shifted his gaze to the man who had offered to help him. His yellow eyes slowly scanned him for any sign of hostility before he simply shrugged."Either way..Kyouga, is it? I shall await you in the forest of menos. I have faith that my martial arts skills will keep me alive until you get there. At this he chuckled softly, turning back to Tomix."And don't forget..Play nice, ya ol' codger. As the british say." With that he chuckled once more, his eyes flashing to a black hue before returning to normal. He had felt them shift and had a strange look on his face, as if he had no idea what happened. He then walked to the hole he had climbed in, and half-heartedly waved. He seemed pretty confused as he exited the base.

OOC: I'll start the thread kyouga.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 am

OOC: Thread is started, it's just you and me kyouga unless you invite more people.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 am

"Oh, I've been around... I have just been doing some research. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to..." Kyouga said calmly to Tomix as he went outside. Kyouga felt a little bad for not being there for Tomix, but it was for the best.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
Former Espada
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 am

Grimmjow vaguely heard someone enter, and blinked, trying to get the room to stop spinning. "Sia..." he muttered, finally recognizing the girl. "I'm fine, don't-" he shuddered as a wave of dizziness hit him and closed his eyes. He could sense someone else there as well, and hear quiet sobbing. He forced his eyes open and saw Micha and Sia healing him.

"It's good to have you back Master. I missed you" Grimmjow just nodded. He was glad to be back, more than they would ever know. Feeling another presence, he raised his head slightly and saw Ayame and Tomix. "I'm fine," he muttered to Ayame, though he obviously wasn't. "The Espada...." he stopped for a minute, trying to catch his breath. "I think they know where the base is." Grimmjow's eyes widened slightly when he saw Sairento in back of the others, and attempted to get up, but fell back into the chair quickly. "Who... are... you...?" he growled, his eyes narrowing.

Grimmjow listened to them talk, too weak to do anything else. He suddenly felt a bit suspicious, though he didn't know why. He glanced at Sia, then looked away. Something wasn't right.... Oh well. He could deal with it later.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Sia looked up at Grimmjow as he began moveing again & frowned slightly before looking back to his wounds, continueing to treat them. "If you need something to drink, I would be more than happy to get something for you..." she said calmly not looking up to him this time, just plainly stareing at his wounds & accationally moveing to another once a single wound was healed completley.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Tomix looked at Grimmjow.
"We know that the Espada know where the base is...Remember...I told them when I fought Usui. But the thing is...Grimmjow...Sia is an Espada."
Tomix knew he would have found out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 am

Zilo came walking in late hearing that someone has returned from someone. He glanced around and saw Tomix sitting there he looked at sia who he had no clue who was. He then looked at the chair where the leader use to sit. "Tomix who is this guy?" He said curious he hadn't meet the previous leader or grimmjow. He was wondering why he was covered in wounds as well. He changed his mind he wanted to ask the person himself "Hello I am Zilo I am a former primera and who might you be?" He said he knew he was a little late but it was better then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Sia froze slightly hearing Tomix revele that she was an Espada & kpt her hands still. Turning around faceing Tomix she laughed nervosly before replying, "Who, me..? Never, I would never do that to you all..." she said softly smileing lightly to avoid lashing out at Tomix. Shakeing her head lightly acting as if she was trying to shake off the idea of that, some hair fell over the side of her neck hideing the number that lay on it & soon went back to healing Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Has Returned!   Grimmjow Has Returned! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimmjow Has Returned!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next