Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 Vote_lcapStanding back up{Open} - Page 2 Voting_barStanding back up{Open} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 Vote_lcapStanding back up{Open} - Page 2 Voting_barStanding back up{Open} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Standing back up{Open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balzar21

Balzar21

Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

"Then this is it huh?" he thought.

This wasn't what he was expecting this but that girl managed to put apart some of his armor maybe all that training was for nothing. Balzar thought just surrendering to these people but still so many people have died to these hollows and these hollowized humans. A lot was on the line and this guy was about to attack with some sort of black energy still he had done much for Karakura town. These arrancars wanted to fight and he was about to deliver an ultimate attack it was ready and it was about time. "Alright, Now I think it time you saw what this power of my capable of......RIGHT NOW"

This Tomix had an technique where they were about twelve of this arrancar maybe this was a guessing game but perhaps blasting them all would do the trick.

Balzar steps attacks from aiming at the arrancars as the green energy finished pulsating within his body. He had enough to use his ultimate attack as he activated the Amerasu Voltekka his reitasu cannons were unleashed. "Amerasu Voltekka" They all fire one powerful blue reiatsu cannon destroying the shadow images hopefully great damaging the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 am

To keep those around him safe from the remaining blasting areas, sairento shot out his Heiden Ku Cero, the power of which being twice the size of Ulq Cifer's own and twice the strength. It was aimed straight at the human, for as he was concerned with the images of Tomix, sairento had aimed at the hole in the human's armor. He grinned, knowing this was the end for that strange human.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am

Tomix was caught up in the blast. Pain screamed through his body, but itwas not hugely damaging. When he emerged, he was the last one standing, and his entire top and 6 of his wings were gone. His eyes turned black.
"Oh well, time to let loose!"
He launched forward, almost animalisticly, where Sia had knocked through the armor, a huge Blue Cero, which would deal more damage along with the other man's Cero.

Last edited by Lemmy on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 am

OOC: Tomix you're gonna die, because I launched a cero exactly where you bit XD
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 am

OOC: Right, I edited it. XD
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 am

"I don't know to be amused or insulted by your lack of knowledge"

This really wasn't looking all that good these guys we using their powerful attacks and he didn't have any options of coming out of this alive. If Balzar was going to go out all he needed to dodge these attacks and quick. Quickly, he dissapears from the area as the two attacks miss their target he reappears again right behind the arrancar. He used both shunpo and sonido to escape both attacks just barely. His armor was greatly damaged from both attacks still he managed to escape.

"I think you guys and gal forgot we're somewhat the same" He pointed one finger near this arrancar using energy manipulation firing a giant reitasu beam. Balzar manages to knock the guy to his ground. "Like I said before my powers have some of your shinigami and these arrancar abilities with help me evolved in a stronger human" He started sensing something familiar thinking there was no point to fighting these guys maybe a good bluff could come in handy. "You know you guys aren't worth it haven't you noticed that this isn't my true power but maybe another time". He dissapears again leaving no trace.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: Um, that is acctully autohitting, but I'll let it slide this time.
Tomix screamed in anger as he was knocked to the ground. He screamed even louder when he left.
"COME BACK HERE! I WANT TO KILL MORE!"
Tomix's eyes went back to green.
"Ugh...what...what did I just say."
Tomix looked around, looking for his bag he dropped. When he found it, he pulled out a long black trench coat, and put it over his burnt-off shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:22 am

Sairento rushed over to Tomix, looking at the male, softly patting him on the back. He looked at the other in a "you okay?" sort of way.

OOC: short post sorry
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am

Kentaro looked at the battle going on and decided to stay back. He smirked at both Tomix and Sairento. "Very powerful, Im sure they can handle this." Kentaro sat on a nearby bench and watched the battle from below. "I dont think that human stands a chance." Kentaro smirked, "But What do I know, Humans amaze me everyday."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 am

Sairento grinned at lemmy then seemed slightly surprised as his eyes glazed over."Everything..Is spinning.."Sairento's spiritual pressure dropped to a normal human, and the reitsu surrounding his body disappeared. The zanpakuto on his back turned to dust, as he fell over onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing back up{Open}   Standing back up{Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing back up{Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2