Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Finding Answers EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Finding Answers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Finding Answers EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Finding Answers EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Finding Answers EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Finding Answers EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Finding Answers EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Finding Answers EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Finding Answers EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Finding Answers Vote_lcapFinding Answers Voting_barFinding Answers Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Finding Answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 pm

*Domon waited upon a rooftop, his reaitsu completely concealed. He had made a point to obtain the whereabouts of both Soren and the woman he had been with, and now was right in the middle of a path that Soren often traversed. He was already dressed for battle, or rather mostly undressed, with only a pair of red shorts on. He had carried a sword with him, with strength equal to that of a Zanpakto, just in case a battle occured. He was going to get his answers, and to that end he had taken every precaution to force Soren to help him. He hated to do this, as it seemed dangerously close to what his father would do, but he needed to know the truth. He was going to know the truth... now he simply had to play the waiting game.*
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Soren in his shinigami's out fit with a ragged 12th division captain's title thrown over his shoulder looked out for Domon he knew he was going to have to lay guide lines down for whenever matsuda was around and he was going give him his answers no matter what he was going to follow this. Come on where are you at Domon I am going to give you your damned truth.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

*Domon saw Soren moving at a distance and smiled. He could feel his irritation and rage from there. That's his greatest weakness.. and my greatest weapon against him. He raised his reaitsu so that he could be detected, then gave a friendly wave. He knew that this would catch him off guard, and probably throw his emotions even more off balance. I guess Dad never finished with him, or he never learned to conceal his emotions. He feels things much too strongly for a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Soren seeing domon looked at him and jumped on to the roof and calmly looking at him and smiled at bit. Ah I was looking for you Domon now then what is it you wish to know and for the record I am just saying we should not try to start a fight here too many innocent lives...anyway I am sure your father...isaround here somewhere being as calm as ever you needn't worry about him going off and doing somemajor kind of event to our lives...
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 pm

*Domon looks at him, a smile on his face. I'm not too worried about them... I just want my answers. First, just what were you and my father up to? You seem awfully certain that he is alive, and you even seem to think that he is being good.. just what do you know? I'd explain it well, otherwise I won't have a choice but to obtain that girl's power and bring him back by force. Domon absolutely hated the idea of it, as it seemed too close to his old habits, the ones he had long ago discarded. Figures it would be Dad who would bring this out of me...
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Soren sighed not trying to get angry about this. Rising and lowering his reiatsu making it fluxucate. What me and your father was up was to find a balance it was the closest we could come to obtaining a true peace....I have recently lost someone close to me had more drastic ideal's...Your father though decided to stay with me for awhile at least until I could get my head back together then one day to help spread the message about our Ideals we spilt up...and you put one hand on matsuda and I'll rip both of your arm off then trap you in a ball of your own blood I don't care who's son you are...so leave her out of this capish?
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm

*Domon smiled, recalling their past. So it sounds like he drew you in with one of his "peace" talks. You know he was wrong, thinking that people had that basic good in them, that they want peace. They all say that they do, but they don't understand what they would have to give up to obtain it. When they realize it, they rebel. Every time. But that's not the point... it sounds like you don't know where he is either, and you have brought me no closer. As for the woman, I would rather leave her out of this, but I may need her power to bring him to me.. he has things to answer for. His smile widens. And don't forget, my father had to save you last time you took me on. He looked off into the distance. For now, I'm going to think, and learn about the people of today.. they are fascinating creatures! So many emotions, so much strength!
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Soren remembered the last encounter he had with Domon and it made him rather ill. What the one where I had no zanpaktou...and I had to rely on that pathetic form hmph you got some nerve and Domon your dare touch her I'll do it and their will alway be death domon we can try to change the world for the better otherwise we would be like you sitting here looking for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:15 pm

*Domon allowed his smile to slip for only an instant before he responded. You can't change a world that is set in its ways. The fact is, you are both hopelessly idealistic... I expected somewhat better from you. And no, I was refering to that final battle, the one after you lost that other girl... what was her name... anyway, it sure looks like you got over her! He looked him dead in the eyes. The only way to affect the world is to move it. Which is what I will do, when I find my father.. I will take his power, and move this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Answers   Finding Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: