Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 Vote_lcapTuskagee showdown - Page 2 Voting_barTuskagee showdown - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 Vote_lcapTuskagee showdown - Page 2 Voting_barTuskagee showdown - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Tuskagee showdown

Go down 
+6
Chris
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Haitian
azuma
Ryuunosuke
Creedy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 am

Jin noticed the disturbance within seireitei, the explosions, the Captains Spiritual Pressure erupting into battle mode. This caused the lieutenant to get rather uncomfortable. He quickly stood up and took a step forward disappearing from the view of the naked eye quickly appearing ontop of a building near the battle, Noticing that by this time the battle had quieted. He spots the Captain of the Sixth and shunpous over infront of him.

"Kuchiki-Taichou, I felt the spiritual pressure and came to give my aid to you and the others."

Last edited by Chris on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 am

[Sorry for the delay, I'll post ASAP tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 am

"Nii-sama, what is happening? Are you alright?" Rukia said as she appeared from her last running step. "I sensed your fluctuations in spirit power, nii-sama..." She spotted the the white tabard of the late captain. What in the world was happening here? What could have harmed the captain that much?

She stood next to her brother trying to find the words to say.

(I wanted to post something here at least I get ready for work in about 20 mins...)
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

Captain Unohana flash stepped to the area where the clothes of the fallen Captain lay. Even with her extensive amount of medical knowledge of Kido she was unsure that she would be able to do anything for him...

""Byakuya-taicho, are you injured?"

(I'm sorry if it was stated in an earlier post... I didn't have the time to thoroughly read all of the posts)
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto shunpos next to Captain Retsu and sees Toshiro Hitsugaya. "Who did this to my captain? Captain Retsu do you think Orihime Inoue can bring him back? I know it's a long shot but should we try it anyway? We should get what we can of him to safe location or at least secure an area for the attempt if we decide it is worth trying. We shouldn't give up him captain Kuchiki. As third seat of squad ten I request to retrieve Orihime for the attempt if it is allowed."
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm

(OOC: Right... do I have to explain this ALL over again? Get it right the first time everyone. Toshiro is dust, a Bounto devouring his soul means there is nothing for his spiritual form to maintain, and this even applies to the material form in the human world. There is nothing there for him to even exist and that dust has been blown away by the recent explosion leaving nothing of him to exist as it's intermixed with the ashes and the debris.)
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 pm

OOC: the haori doesn't dust though. >.<
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm

(OOC: There was an explosion all over the area, even around where Toshiro died and his clothing was left. If you want to know more about it, read my earlier post of my escape. Woe is he for everything about him is gone.)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

OOC:

In the bounto arc every person that was absorbed, their clothing was left behind as they turned to dust... And even after an explosion, some remnant of clothing would remain (even if it is the charred remnants)... unless we are talking nuclear blast here (which would incinerate the entire area)... And while I am no explosions expert, I do work with a lot of gunpowder -- I'm a reenactor (I make things go "boom" for extreme amounts of fun), and also am part of the cannon crew.

The talk about whether or not so and so can bring anyone back is up for debate considering how many times in the anime they have survived these deadly encounters. I have lost track of how many times I sat watching, while an enormous amount of blood pumped from these characters only to have them still walking around as if nothing had happened. Example is when Renji is defeated by Byakuya... He uses a deadly attack that he "saves for only those he has vowed to kill himself" also stating after the fight that "A bankai will revert back to it's original form when it's owner is near death." Through this Captain Retsu is able to heal Renji, and rather quickly I might add.

I do believe that Orihime could bring him back, with or without a portion of the corpse. Her ability is to reject what has occurred, it is not necessarily a healing ability... In the Vizard arc Hachigen Ushoda (the vizard and former lieutenant of the Kido Corps) was able to revive Tsubaki when there was nothing left. He also states that she (Inoue) should have been able to do this on her own, because her powers were very similar to his own. Captain Retsu even acknowledged her powers as she watched Inoue heal Ichigo on the execution grounds...

Sorry for my little rant, I must now go to bed, I will post when I awake.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Aren't we in Seireitei now?
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:27 pm

OOC: I do not know about anyone else, but myself, Creedy and the Haitian were in Seireitei. I am sure Byakuya is also in Seireitei and he did not take the haori with him as far as i know. Therefore the previous posts mentioning the Haori near Byakuya are kinda impossible unless it somehow followed him or he did take it with him.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

Byakuya frowned, watching as the Bount headed into the sewer system. We need the Head Captains permission... we don't have time! "No," Byakuya told Ryuunosuke. "By the time we get it they'd have destroyed everything. If we want to save the Soul Society we can't wait." This was strange. If he could help it, Byakuya never disobeyed the rules. But, this wasn't a normal situation. Would the head captain rather they waited to talk to him while the Bount destroyed everything? Byakuya thought not.

Byakuya was getting ready to go in after the Bount when Jin and Rukia appeared. "Good," he told Jin, nodding slightly at him. "We need the help." He turned toward Rukia to explain what had happened. "Bount have attacked the Soul Society," he told her. "I'm fine. It seems they killed Captain Hitsugaya though. Anyway, we can't dwell on that." He glanced toward the sewers again. The Bount were getting further and further ahead. We must stop them.... He glanced back at Rukia. "Be careful," he told her softly. The last thing he wanted was his sister getting hurt. But, he knew it would be useless to tell her to go back. She would insist on helping. She's a lieutenant now, Byakuya reminded himself. She can handle this.

Good, we'll need a medic, he thought as Unohana appeared. "I'm fine. I think it would be best if you come along. I don't think there's anything you can do for Hitsugaya and we must not waste time." Byakuya headed into the sewers.

(Sorry for Byakuya's slight OOCness.)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am

"Bount have attacked the Soul
Society. I'm fine. It seems they killed Captain
Hitsugaya though. Anyway, we can't dwell on that."

The Bount had invaded soul society? Captain Hitsugaya was dead? How could this happen? We have to stop them!

"Be careful." Rukia heard him whisper. She glanced at him as he continued to look towards the sewers.

"Hai, Nii-sama," she whispered back to him, "I'll try my best."

She followed her brother into the sewers ready to defend her home.

(OOC I apologize for not realizing that the captain was killed outside of Seireitei, I should have read more thoroughly)
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am

"I'm fine. I think it would be best if you come along. I don't think there's anything you can do for Hitsugaya and we must not waste time."

"Of course, Kuchiki-taichou." She quickly followed the Captain and newly appointed lieutenant.

(OOC I have no idea why my posts are getting broken up they way they are, *points to above rukia post* I'm not hitting enter, and it still spaces? Man this was very short, but couldn't think of anything at the moment and have to get ready for work)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 am

Momo quickly headed out of the Division Five Barracks disappearing quickly into a Shunpou. Appearing in the middle of the area and noticing the group leave she quickly moves to catch up. The Captain nodding to the fellow two captains. She then nodded to the two lieutenants and the third seat, She had quite the serious face on. Then she heard Rukia say it....Toshiro was dead. She froze in place for a moment and looked at Rukia. "....Toshiro....Is dead?"

She almost looked like she was going to cry. Given a moment she shook her head and wiped her eyes not shedding tears. "Your right, We should not dwell, Instead we're going to get the ones who killed him..." She nods solumnly. Her little brother was dead...and now she'll make them pay, Every last one of them. She took a deep breath and stood tall.

Jinraiya nodded to Byakuya and headed through to follow him. Then the Other captain joined into the fray. He nodded to Hinamori-Taichou, Before turning and focusing. Even he had known how close the two of them were. He showed no emotion though, as the Lieutenant of the 1st he required to stay strong infront of the other lieutenants. "Right Kuchiki-Fukutaichou, Right Hinamori-Taichou."
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am

Motoko Kusanagi Shunpos in front of Byakuya Kuchiki "Captain Kuchiki what is going on here. It looks like war zone and where is captain Histugaya? As the vice-captain of the 10th division he'll to issue my orders on what I am expected to do. Motoko seems fairly calm despite the knowledge that something is happening that shouldn't be. She waits patiently after asking Byakuya for information, but she has a bad feeling. Her vice=captains badge is visible on the left side of her head since she wears it like a headband.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 am

Cocaine continued to run through the Sewers, the man indulging himself about as he watched Creedy at the other side. He knew that the lack of shinigami appearance was soon to signify an annoyance for him, the man running toward the depth of Soul Society deeper and deeper. He made a gun symbol with his hand as he shot empty air, making a gesture that he hoped Creedy would understand to retrieve him a Gun of that stature from the place he was getting at. Afterall, one has to stay equipped with the latest arms to take on a nation. Although their entity was so, "little" He had the conformation as a comrade of his took care of a problem he himself had trouble to commence on. He took his time communicating with the man, his disposition and current actions becoming favorable. His location? the bount was close as he continued calmly walked through the estranged Sewers.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 am

Ryuunosuke nodded and dropped down into the sewers after the others. His onmitsukido would guard the gates to the other entrances. He tried to think of the best way to solve the situation. His fighting style did not suit this situation at all. If only he could track the reiatsu signature, but bount did not give off one. He could try and slow them down till the other captains got there, but navigating in this maze of waterways would be ridiculous. He shunpoed up to Byakuya who was leading. "Byakuya-taichou. How do we find them down here?" he asked quietly so hardly anyone could hear him. "Even the fourth squad who clean down here don't know the ways fully. Plus it is possible some traps may still be active. " He was speaking of the time when the zanpakutoh rebelled and Hanataro's zanpakutoh had stolen objects and retreated down her setting up traps in the process. "Your shikai could flood the tunnels and try to leave a cut so we could follow the blood?" He would of suggested bankai, but down here that would probabaly not work.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 am

(Sorry so short, I have a limited amount of time.)

Good, more people are showing up, Byakuya thought, glad his message had been recieved. He glanced at Motoko. "Hitsugaya's dead," he told her coldly. "Forget about him. There's nothing you can do." He turned back to the sewers. "We have a battle to win. We must fight. Don't dwell on what happened before." He headed into the tunnels. "Split up," Byakuya told them. "And when you find the Bount, send some kind of signal."
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Creedy nodded, still pacing through the sewers as he had found several passage ways, turns and any other holes that could be used to his advantage most definitely. A trail was left in the form of stains in the water. Though from his partner's gestures, he understood what he wanted and what he had on him isn't up to his stature. Making gestures of his own, he indicated what would be the plan. His gestures though were a bit foreign, but it got the point across. The man had decided to pull out a string of cloth from his Shinigami robe, and a pack of chewing tobacco. Placing the tobacco into his mouth as he chewed on it whilst they went along on their ways. Sure, they were lost, but so to say they were ahead of their Shinigami pursuers and took several turns and went in several paths, but carefully so they won't be going in circles. Creedy himself feeling the stickiness of the tobacco on his teeth as he spat it out unto his hands. Ripping it into half.

"Chewing gum is for kids, Haitian-worth, but chewing tobacco is for men." Quoted in a whisper Creedy a British "cool" advertisement he had seen once. Questionably enough, Creedy pulled out also make up from his coat whilst the sticky tobacco was on his other hand. Tossing the make up over to the Haitian as he had dipped his finger into a yellowish-whitish skin powder, wiping it across his mustache as it appeared to almost have disappeared. If by chance one would run across him, he won't be so quick to be recognized and the fact he had stolen Zanpakuto made him appear as if he was a genuine Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:09 pm

"Split up, and when you find the Bount, send some kind of signal."

"Hai, Nii-sama..." Rukia quickly ran down a left winding passage, her hand on her the hilt of her zanpaktou searching for the bounto. Her shinigami robes became wet the further she ventured into the tunnel. She cursed slightly to herself as she adjusted her newly given lieutenant's badge, how could they killed a captain? How could they have so much power? The water droplets from the ceiling making a quiet, but steady patter on the rough floor of the dark passage. She made another turn as the passage widened into a crossroads.

Left, Right, Right, Left, Left again... Am I going to get lost in these blasted sewers?! I wish one of the 4th squad was here with me!

She slowed down as she tired, keeping the pace she had originally set was to much to maintain. She noticed a small bit of brown material on the floor in front of her causing her to stop and kneel on one knee. She took her hand off her sword and reached for the foul smelling substance, rubbing it between her fingers, staining them an ugly brown. She brought it closer to her nose, ignoring the damp seeping into her knee from the cold ground.

Tobacco? There shouldn't be any tobacco in the tunnels!

She quickly shot up a flair of reiatsu to alert the others who were in the tunnels. She was not so foolhardy as to attack the intruders who had slain a captain by herself.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm

"Split up, and when you find the Bount, send some kind of signal."

Unohana took a section of the sewers and started to follow it's course. As the Captain of the 4th division she knew the tunnels more than anyone present. She quietly made her way through the sewers avoiding the more wetter sections of the tunnels. She noted the secret markings of the 4th division to help aid against getting lost in the massive maze that were the tunnels, and smiled to herself. Her division was doing a great job and she would have to tell them later.

She felt the rise of reiatsu and quickly identified it as Rukia's and quickly headed to the lieutenant, her shinigami robes and captain's haori billowing behind her as she used shunpo to cover more ground.

I hope that the vice captain is not any trouble... These intruders could not to be taken lightly

She slowed her step as she got nearer to where the lieutenant was located, carefully approaching so as not to be surprised... She still had no idea where they were. She quietly approached the person kneeling in the tunnel, knowing by the reiatsu that it was Rukia.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 am

Ryuunosuke had hidden himself with the same bakudo from earlier and stalked through the tunnels solo. He would of rather stayed with Byakuya, but this was a time for a duty not emotions. It was as he was stalking down the halls he felt the flare of reiatsu and quickly shunpoed towards the target literrally jumping off the walls. He however did not go directly to Rukia's location, but approached it from another direction. He waited in the shadows near her presence, hidden by his bakudo and waited for the enemy. He could smell the tobacco now. They would be easy to trace.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:33 am

[OOC: Let's see here... Be aware that if you oppose us you will be entering attacks that are aimed to kill. If you refuse such, simply do not respond and let Soul Society be taken over.]

Cocaine took advantage of Creedy's gestures as he placed the makeup on himself, the man looking like a deeply “tanned” Shinigami as he took up the opportunity to exit the tunnels. He watched the tunnels exits, the men presented by two guards who watched over the exit points. Cocaine mustered up his tongue of the Shinigami and presented him with accurate facts. There were Impostors in the tunnels who know the routes and is impersonating the squadron members. Most members that you would already and notable recognize. They believed him without hesitation, the man jumping down the sewers after he informed him how the Intruders were right behind them. The two obviously not strong enough to defeat them so they retreated and called or help. Creedy patted him with good luck, a minuscule red liquid being flooded through the body of one of them, Cocaine then kicking them down the hole. The un-violate one landed underneath the clean one, both of them knocked out as they were soon to meet Rukia Kuchiki and the lot. As such proximity of 10 yards was met the knocked out guard of the violate composition would set off in the power of one hounded pounds of composition four. The two reaching the outside destination of the 12th division, Cocaine himself hopping off into the opposite direction as Creedy sneaked past the patrolling officers into the 12th division. His Guise being helped as he looked just like any regular Shinigami. Cocaine did the same as both of them calmed walked into the division. Although Cocaine headed downstairs, Creedy walked deeper as he looked at the computer. The man taking an opposition to perform some action.

Last edited by The Haitian on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 pm

[OOC: Right....48 hours has passed and no one posted, I'm connecting the attacks to kill you...just kidding.]

The inconspicuous Cocaine followed the man to what appeared to be the 12th division, the man storing his doll in the confines of the snow globe Cocaine had found the other staring at the door, as if he expected someone else to come here. Cocaine disregarded him as he groaned in frustration. He was aware of the system of technology that was present in the Soul Society, and to the best of his ability, he had to try to find some way to acclaim it. Cocaine's regular shinigami form and distinct presence of a human made him unnoticed as he passed by the drunk guards of the 12th division. His form gave the other scientist no alarm as he walked into the area of the main computer. As the Captain's assistant worked on meaningless games on the main computer, Cocaine accessed a terminal that belonged to a regular workstation of another scientist. Cocaine's hand slipped into his disguise of a costume as his snow globe was placed into the the monitor of the touchscreen technology. Maybe because of the high advanced machinery, that the procedure Cocaine was going to conduct in was going to happen? No, it was nothing like that, they were simply unlucky. The reiatsu that was contained inside Ichigo leaked from the globe as the man's doll then channeled through the orb. Nothing labeled Cocaine as a bount as his clever ruse of a disguise simply melted off of skin as his doll went into the Shinigami network. Network protocols, firewalls, hell butterflies, Surveillance, systems hidden, and public was now entwined with Soakudo, even the functions of the Onmitsukidō and the 2nd division reports. Cocaine leaving the doll there on purpose, as well as the Snow globe being taken with him was being taken away through the monitor of the screen. Knowing Creedy, he would be collecting the information now.

Cocaine backed off from the desk as it returned as how it once was, the cameras edited to see no one in that spot ever to begin with as Cocaine walked back to the main entrance to find none other than the same Arrancar sitting there. Cocaine's walking abruptly stopped in his regular attire and obscure mask that seem to shift on his face. Cocaine's mouth didn't move when ine of the division members did not recognize him, the woman's inquiry was placed against him. Cocaine's head simply turned around behind him, as if she was trying to address someone else. Any sign of Cocaine being a Bount was left before he entered the division, the man now being just a regular soul as if he had just died. The answer of unbeknown bullshittery was sent past Cocaine as he waited upon the answer of his Doll which was in the Shinigami Network. Soakudo had received the alert of a virus, the system prompting to shut the system down. Before such had happened, Soakudo simply sat in his envisioned chair with a multitude of screens in front of him. He pulled up the high advanced command line of the Soul Society, and then froze it's process. If it's a command line, the doll expected it to be the same as always. Using the knowledge thought to him by Cocaine himself, he simply thought of the line of command and it ran through the black screen.
Code:
net user administrator /active:yes
The command prompted as more was initiated.
Code:
netstat -a
Code:
ipconfig /displaydns
Code:
ipconfig /flushdns
It set an access path, just before the computers shut off. As expected, the backup generators came online and it restored power to everything. At the authorization screen Soakudo went through access of the secret administration account and gratified himself access to the computer as an absolute administrator. His fingers flickered in front of him, turning on the remote access and wi-fi connection that the system came with as he opened up the Registry. The virus was simply pinpointed and deleted, the stand being added and recognized into the system. The network's control set up, the terminal inside of a terminal system being set up with Soakudo at command. Because of the set up, the parallel processing allowed what he used to be more powerful than the Supercomputer Soul Society had themselves.

Soakudo sought out the Captain logs and experimental data, all private server names and ran himself in the background, to where the system tray is derived from. The Backdoor like data would automatically delete the viral data which would counteract, the coding of its "veil" would actually benefit performance, much like how the De-fragmentation would occur. Not limiting the possibly extermination to only one possible option, Soakudo opened the surveillance system and watched from where he sat. Literally inside the network, the doll sat, and drank some sort of self created Grape soda. Cocaine laughed, as he began to receive signals of the dolls, which were encrypted with SSL signature encryption (https) Through radio waves, not reiatsu, was Cocaine able to pic up the radio waves as form the ground the snow globe emerged. Cocaine bent down to pick up such an object of destruction and receive the signal the doll sent him. Cocaine turned his attention to the headstrong woman in front of his as he pocketed the snow globe in his left coat pocket. The energy that now ecstatically distinguished him as a Bount was realized, his eyes rolled back into his head the voluptuous amount of energy was being poured into the bount's body. Cocaine had a deep and drawing thought of what the woman in front of him though. He saw her to be as stupid as they come, an ignorant little girl wielding a sword and an overused phrase for the Soul Society. At the same time this place of residing souls can completely take themselves into account for the useless brainwashing that was practiced on every signal soldier. A deep chuckle came form the mask of Cocaine's; he found glee in that in the time for relaxation he could finally and fully express his complete degree of guilt that he obtain. There was no innocence.

This society was dunce, in an expedient manner.

Cocaine had to excuse his own french to his doll as he comically laughed to his thought from his pedestal and watched the battle though the surveillance system of the division. The woman stood there expectantly of some sort of answer, these thoughts completely destroyed the own capacity of reasoning in the Bount as he requested something form his doll. The basic laser system exterminated everyone else in the division except for Captain, Creedy, and the Bount himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuskagee showdown   Tuskagee showdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuskagee showdown
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: