Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Total Turn of Events EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Total Turn of Events EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Total Turn of Events EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Total Turn of Events EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Total Turn of Events EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Total Turn of Events EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Total Turn of Events EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Total Turn of Events EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Total Turn of Events EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Total Turn of Events Vote_lcapA Total Turn of Events Voting_barA Total Turn of Events Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Total Turn of Events Vote_lcapA Total Turn of Events Voting_barA Total Turn of Events Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Total Turn of Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsu Kurogane

A Total Turn of Events Empty
PostSubject: A Total Turn of Events   A Total Turn of Events EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Tetsu stood down by KaraKura River with a cooler full of ice and water bottles. It also had some meat and mustard for sandwhich. The bread sat on top of the cooler. Tetsu brought down his right leg from the air and set it down gently. His hair as matted down with sweat and his breathing was heavy. His back, knees, elbows, and rear were grass stained from training and falling. His face was hardened and focused, then suddenly turned to being relaxed and innocent. He didn't look very strong, though he looked like the type of kid that has never worked out before.

Tetsu pushed his hair out of his face and then walked over to the cooler, grabbing a water from it and gulped it down quickly. He sighed and wiped the water from his lips and then looked up at the setting sun. He could not sense spiritual energy very well, nor control his own. He didn't even know about it. He just knew he could make a ball that explodes. His hollow-like reiatsu luckily kept hollows away, making him safe most of the time, but it seemed to attract shinigami. He had often seen strange people in black clothing with swords running around. He just thought that it was people getting ready for a show or something. No one else had seemed bothered by them. But he had no idea that he shinigami were attracted there because of his reiatsu, not knowing it was coming from Tetsu. They thought the hollow was hiding amongst the humans in a human disguise. The power of this hollow was thought to be that of shapeshifting.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: A Total Turn of Events   A Total Turn of Events EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Yoruichi sees Tetsu and walks up to him, although all he can see is a simple black cat since she is using her alternate form. She watches him for awhile wondering what he us training for exactly. Eventually she approaches close enough to almost touch him. "Excuse me what are you doing exactly? It would seem to be training, but what kind of training and for what reason exactly?" She looks up at him still in her cat form, she wonders how he might handle a talking cat.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: A Total Turn of Events   A Total Turn of Events EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Tetsu jumped, startled, then said, "I'm just training to train.. It's in memory of my father. He trained me to defend others and myself.. before he die-" Tetsu turned around as he spoke and so noone. He then looked down and jumped back, over his cooler, and fell down onto the ground. "What the hell!" said Tetsu as he looked down at the cat that he thought had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: A Total Turn of Events   A Total Turn of Events EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 am

Yoruichi smiles as best she can in her cat form. "I see, so you train in memory of your father in an attempt to protect others, that is noble and to be respected. What method are you using for your training may I ask?" Yoruichi waits patiently as Tetsu is still going to have trouble with a talking cat. Although she never gets tired of seeing people freak out when she talks as a cat, she realizes that Tetsu may need help with his training.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: A Total Turn of Events   A Total Turn of Events EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Tetsu was shocked by the talking cat, but he had come into contact with a strange creature before. "I.. I just practice until the moves are set into memory so my body will react on instinct..." said Tetsu as he tried to get so he wasn't acting like a fool. He didn't know why, but he wasn't as weirded out as he thought he would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Total Turn of Events   A Total Turn of Events Empty

Back to top Go down

A Total Turn of Events
Page 1 of 1