Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ Vote_lcapGetting Back In Shape(Open_ Voting_barGetting Back In Shape(Open_ Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Getting Back In Shape(Open_ Vote_lcapGetting Back In Shape(Open_ Voting_barGetting Back In Shape(Open_ Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Getting Back In Shape(Open_

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

Getting Back In Shape(Open_ Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 am

*Domon entered the area underneath his shop. It had taken forever, but he had finally finished it. He now had his own personal training area, and he intended to make full use of it. And to think, I thought I could just walk away from this life... Dad was right, our family just can't stay away. We care too much. I won't end up like him though, I will help everyone, and I will not fail! I won't just walk away... but now's not the time for that. I've got training to do. He looked around the room, which appeared bare except for a statue in the middle of the room, containing a keyhole. Domon removed the key that had been hanging by a thread around his neck, and looked at it. It was an ancient key, passed down through his family. It was made of stone, and was fairly heavy. He had found it among his father's belongings, as well as a note explaining it's purpose. More like a manual really... fourty-two pages, ignoring the missing ones. I guess Dad wanted to keep some secrets. Domon raised the key to his hand, pouring reaitsu into it. As usual, it began to glow with a blood-red aura. He took it over to the statue, inserting it into the keyhole. He hesitated before turning it... he had placed several reaitsu absorbing walls around him, so it would take an extremely skilled being to sense even the slightest disturbance, but with his luck one such person would be upstairs right then, waiting to order some food, even though he had left a sign saying that he was taking a lunch break. He turned the key, holding his breath as the statue began to glow white, then vanished in a flash of intense light. Domon had to shield his eyes, and when he turned back he saw that the once empty room had been replaced with a seemingly endless room filled with weapons, training dummies, and all other manner of materials useful for training. Dad.. you sure knew how to train.

Domon leaped foward, targeting the nearest dummy with a cero. He continued pounding on it with cero until he had doubled the speed with which he could fire them, then began to focus them into smaller and smaller forms, allowing them to be fired much more quickly. If I recall, this is bala... After a few hours of practicing cero and it's various forms, he felt exhausted. Surely he left something to keep himself energized... no way! He looked over to his left, as a vial of liquid seemed to materialize. Cautiously, he drank a few drops of it, immediately feeling completely reenergized. He sighed, realizing just how prepared his father had been. Man could have taken over the world, but chose to help heal it instead... he was the only man I could never understand fully. One moment he was a villain, destroying everyone in his path. The next, he was protecting us all...

Domon got up, deciding to experiment with some of the abilities he had picked up. He extended his palms as two golden orbs rose from the ground, launching at a dummy, then exploding with significant force, releasing needles containing powerful toxins into them. He continued like this for four more hours, using different abilities until he mastered them. When he finished, he took another drink of the fluid to heal himself, then called out Key! As he did, the room returned to its normal state, and the key returned to him. The statue had returned as well, standing in its rightful position. It was only then that Domon felt the change in reaitsu, noticed that he was definitely not alone in his shop. Oh no... what if they heard?

Domon went back upstairs, hoping that whoever it was hadn't noticed. He was also hoping quite feverishly that it wasn't a Shinigami with a grudge against him. Afterall, I did just about wipe out the Seiretei once... I doubt if anyone alive is old enough to remember, but their families may be. He didn't know whether he was still wanted, or had been forgiven, and didn't care to find out. He opened the door to the basement, emerging from it and walking over to the counter, looking at the person behind it. Can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 am

Soren recongizing the boy straight off a small smile thought it would be rather hard to see Soren seeing him in his teenage gigai and he looked aroud the shop. Oh I'm sorry I heard something and I thought it was a robber so I came to help you but I suppose I was wrong...please excuse me? Soren seemed to back away his reiatsu raising slightly in his body to let domon know that he was in fact a shinigami at least captain reiatsu. Soren seemed to stop and looked back and muttered to him. Please tell your father I said hi and when he ask...tell it was a Soren Kiyomeru....that told him that I do hope he remembers me.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 am

*Upon hearing him speak of his father, then of Soren's name, the smile fell from Domon's face. He became much more tense as he sensed the rise in spiritual pressure from the captain. He hesitated before he spoke, looking him in the eye and monitoring his movements, looking for the smallest sign of aggression. He remembered Soren from when he had assaulted the Seiretei. He had stood next to his father, aiding the Shinigami in their attacks. It was clear that he recognized him, and that could only mean trouble. I don't feel any hostility from him, but that could mean anything... He spoke with a clear, somewhat friendly voice. I'm sorry, I can't deliver your message... my father is no longer among us. But then, I heard the same about you... His eyes seemed curious, he had assumed that Soren had died long ago, and had heard some people make mention of his demise.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 am

Soren looked at Domon smiling light and he was in a calm mood and he remembered the past he had with Domon and smiled a bit. Calm down Domon...I am not here to fight you as of this moment because you haven't struck the Siereitei also because I am going neutral...here let me show you what I mean. Soren pushed out of his gigai and had his usual white uniform with a captain jacket draped over his shoulder similar to Isshin'sbeing calm about it had hit the right spot making him look like a shadow. I'm all my life too this last chance for redemption....by doing what I think is right...similar to yours fathers...my mentors goals...
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am

*Domon looked at him doubtfully. Him saying that he was following his father's goals could mean many things.. at least he seemed to be telling the truth about not wanting to fight. He really couldn't imagine Soren truely becoming neutral, but he could certainly see him pulling back. He came out from behind the counter, smiling. He figured that he could at least help him, until he knew for certain what his plans were. His smile seemed to fade as he spoke.What do you mean by following my father's goals? Perhaps he could help me learn about Dad...
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 am

Soren looked at him putting his hands in his pocket and kicking and looking at him. soren raised a eyebrow there was many things he could tell Domon about his father he if he wish he could destroy the man's reputation but he decided. Your father mo matter how many times I fought him...was a strong individual...surprised me about how strong he actually was...but yet no matter the cost i fought him with everything I had...eventually listening to himself from time to to time I got stronger...he always made me think I was his enemy...but n truth we both wanted the same goals...I am going to tell you these goals? no...the reason being is let me and your father handle both of them....you have your own life to fulfill...
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 am

*Domon looked him dead in the eye. He didn't like being kept in the dark, regardless of the reasons. He was glad to know that his father had helped at least one person in his life, but wished to know more. He knew Soren was right, he could simply walk away from it all, smile and live his life... but then, he had all eternity for that, didn't he? I'm afraid my father won't be able to help you. As I said, he is no longer around. I, on the other hand, and here and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 am

Soren laughed to himself just a bit and looked down. I'm afraid I cannot say he would want me to be quiet at this moment let me do you a favor and walk away before you learn too much and get yourself killed.... Soren began to walk away and looked back at Domon. Sorry for the question but you would not happen to have your father's whereabouts....trust that...fool...is not dead yet...I died once and trust me he is alive....
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 am

Domon looked at him, uncertain of what to say. I don't have any idea where he is. The last I saw of him though, it looked like he wasn't coming back. He said that he was taking a job up in the heavens. I took that as him saying goodbye, and haven't seen him since, so I am assuming he died.. wait, so you were dead? Now how does someone like you come back? His eyes were filled with a powerful curiousity. If Soren could come back, perhaps he could bring his father back as well.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 am

Soren stopped and smiled. you think I brought my self back to life....how naive...I won't tell you the answer to that if Ishpaleumis dead then he's dead and I am sure he is glad to be with your mother...would you really want him back here miserable...the only hint I give you to anything right now is..Konmatsurai.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

*Domon's eyes widened at the implication. Konmatsuri... what does my father's Zanpakto have to do with this? Did it bring you back somehow? Do you have it? This simple hint had brought forth a torrent of questions in Domon. He cursed himself for not being able to decifer it with ease. Dad would have just smiled and explained it, then called me an idiot for not knowing.... then taught me some kind of lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back In Shape(Open_   Getting Back In Shape(Open_ Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back In Shape(Open_
Page 1 of 1