Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 Vote_lcapComing into the Open. - Page 2 Voting_barComing into the Open. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Coming into the Open. - Page 2 Vote_lcapComing into the Open. - Page 2 Voting_barComing into the Open. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Coming into the Open.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

Coming into the Open. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:56 am

"Oh, I thought you would get frightened & run off to Hueco Mundo; I guess I was wrong.." she said softly still sitting in the air with her legs crossed & her hands oin her knees. "If your looking for a fight; I'm in." she said smileing widely almost like Gin Ishimaru before she stood up & twisted her neck slightly popping it. "I'll let you strike first, just to be fair." she said softly not moveing an inch from that spot but still smileing like Gin Ishimaru.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:52 am

"Oh your obviously brave or completely stupid saying something like that allowing me to attack first....So be it" The strangest thing happens when he pulls a sword out from his own shadow getting ready to strike the shinigami. Using his shadow blood sword, Darque waited quietly for his monent using his sonido at a fast pace thrusting right into the shinigami's face. "Bit of advice never....and I mean NEVER ask the enemy to strike first....hmph maybe your the foolish one of the bunch of reapers"

He needed a plan before this shinigami attacks him, he could use his third technique upon her but the attack needed to be position right behind her for it to work. Darque knew what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 am

She continued to stand there smileing gently & quickly moved her head to the side once he thrusted his weapon towards it. The blade went right past her head but cut off some hair while it was at it. "I needed to trim that anyway." she snickered gripping the blade with her right hand & bending it beging to place a crack in it. Useing that simply as a distraction she flash-stepped behind him & swung her ankle at his head, connecting, & tossing him abit away. "I just want to go to Hueco Mundo is all; Care takeing me there?" she said smileing almost like Gin Ishimaru. Before he had a chance to strike her again she flash-stepped behind him & sent her fist on the back of his head, almost like how a human would do, & barley sent him forward. "Just asking a favor." she said still smileing widely.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 am

He was just about to attack again then she asked about going to Hueco mundo was that her goal in all this but he had all the chance to attack her. She wanted something but he didn't see any harm into sending her on her way if push comes to shove the espada might kill her. Darque frowned at the whole situation thinking he might be tricked but he had his sword if she tried anything bad. "Hmph, It your funeral if your asking to go there" Darque use his garganta to open to portal. But his his shadow technique was active waited for the right moment if she tried anything to harm him.

"If you try anything you'll really regret it....seriously" The portal would lead her to Hueco mundo but what she does there will be her undoing.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 am

As Matsuda waited she was thinking of how her GiGai would be doing without her & how she could be arrangeing the flowers in her flower shop. Looking forward hearing his answer she laughed abit before saying, "You seemed pretty intrested in fighting me hu? Why don't we finish that before we move onto something else ok?" she smiled lightly before finishing, "Common, I'll give you another shot at attacking me first." after she said this she closed her eyes smileing & held her hands behind her back. "I promice not to kill you." she said after this waiting for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 am

"Your playing with me aren't you? Oh well my turn again now you'll really regret this"

He quietly saids "Majin Shudoato" unknowningly to the shinigami this shadow dissapears appearing behind her draining her spiritual pressure. Darque waited for the right time to get the upper hand on her the bad part of the shinigami she doesn't know

Darque smiled but he was scratching his head wondering wht she was thinking now she wanted to fight again but either way. He was going to win this his third technique had her in his sight but thus working it magic on her. Darque in his ressurecion had a big smile on his face knowing that this battle was in the bag. "Then you really are foolish...because now I feeling you powers growing weaker my technique is draining you and your zanpakuto"

With his enhanced strength, Darque elbows her in the stomach knocking her to the floor. "Now what should I do with you? A lot of things are surefacing in my mind but so many decisions thus I have all the time I need"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 am

Keeping her eyes shut & still smileing that smile soon surned into a surprised look. Her lips were partally open showing her white teeth as she felt her body getting weaker. She opened her eyes just as he elbowed her in the stomach & sent her to the ground. "Hmm.." she murmered softly laying there for a moment looking to the sky before she flash-stepped behind him. Knowing he was in his ressurection gave her much more of an advantige. Throwing her right ahnd forward she gripped the back of his neck before he got a chance to attack, pressing 3 major pressure points, that could kill him if she broke them, but she only kept only a slight bit of pressure on them so that he could not move an inch. Smileing softly afterwards she said, "You like takeing Relatsu hu? Let's see how you like it when the eletric current is turned around." after she said this she placed her other hand along his spine looking for afew more pressure points, then pressing them, soon after those pressure points began acting like eletric outlets & shocks of electricty quickly ran up his spine multible times as she began takeing his spiritual energy & calling it her own.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 am

Now this was painful her electic shock attacks were hurting then he found it difficult to move for a brief while something that he didn't expect at. He started moving slowly thinking this was the only chnace he was going to get to defeat this shinigami. She humiliated him just enough to full his final technique she allow herself to get caught. This was his final technique "Majinuto Hugoada" Darque dissapears thus reappearing in burning shadowlike state.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:25 am

Still doing this she closed her eyes & enjoyed the energy, noticeing it as an ex-espada. She opened her eyes abit once she did not feel his clothing or skin anymore & gasped slightly before sticking her lips out. "Ohh... No fair... I was about to use Bankai too..." she said sadly before she cracked her neck & closed her eyes trying to sence his spiritual pressure. She was smileing lightly feeling his spiritual pressure inside her, & now had enough to use her dragon at double the speed & streingth.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:36 am

Darque was only toying with his her not knowing the dangers she was in right now he wasn't using his full strength because he didn't belive she was a threat. He smiled due the fact that she might beat her but now his games with her are over. Darque unleashed his full spiritual pressure almost same as an espada. This was from all the holows he eaten from the past years to stay alive but it wouldn't last long because he was an ex-espada. "I should said before that this is my second technique because my third technique doesn't just drain you and your weapon it gives an ability for yours it now becomes mine for one day.....I think you call it shunpo"

In a second, Darque was behind her slashing her with his sword using her shunpo and his sonido to slash her repeatedly. Once it was over she was bleeding head to toe but her electric attack from back had him shaking a little. The portal was still open he could leave.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

Matsuda continued standing there untill she heard his voice. Her eyes shot open & darted behind her slightly just as he began slashing her with his sword. As he did her body was tossed multible times to the sides lightly & soon fell to the ground once he stopped. Her body created a small crator that surrounded her for a second along with the dust, but her body could not be seen though the dust. Soon, after the dust settled her body was not there. "I'm watching you allways, isn't that just so great?" she said from behind him before takeing her zanpaktou & shoveing it through his side. Indeed his slashes did pay a price on her, her head was dripping in blood & her back cut multiple times, but the feeling of pain was like sugar to her. Instead of frowning she was smileing insanely waiting to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 am

He actually pierced him in his stomach something that he needs if he was every to eat humans and she damaged it. Darque didn't know how he was going to eat ever again she ruin that for him.

"You bastard now you've gone and done it" She pierced him right through his stomach she actually missed his heart but she could much more damage if he doesn't do anything with one hand he grabs her weapon. He quickly elbows her into the ground into some rocks. He was trying not cough up blood slowly getting the blade out of his stomach with enough strength. Darque pulls the zanpakuto out of him. Darque the zanpakuto near an construction site turning his attention back to the shinigami. "Now the fun begins...Waitasec hmmm"

Then Darque remembered something of what humans did on thais weird construction site thinking he could just get revenge on this shinigami. "Oh I have a better idea...a evil idea" He grabs her zanpakuto walking over to the cement truck dropping her weapon inside the cement. "Oops, Sorry about that"

Darque walks back to the injured shinigami, he could kill her but what fun would that be she needed to be taught a lesson so no more smart shinigami would come after him. "You wanted to go to Hueco mundo so badly enough well I going to take you there"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 am

Snickering lightly listing him breath for air she gasped slightly when he elbowed her to the ground again. She completly ignored what he did to her zanpaktou, knowing that Mikami would take care of it himself, which is exactly what he did. The cement glowed a light blue as it began to dry very quickly, then soon exploaded with bright blue flames. Chuncks of cement were sent everywere as the zanpaktou flew in the air. At this time the arrancar had confronted her, which was a mistake. She sat up slightly smileing & soon waved makeing it seem like she was waveing to the arrancar, when she was directing her zanpaktou to come for her. Afterwards it darted towards him & plunged directly under his heart sending a strong current of electricty through his body sence it also had broken through his spinal cord. She soon stood up & flash-stepped behind him soon yanking her zanpaktou from him then saying, "No need to be so harsh now... What did my zanpaktou ever do to you?" she snickered before sending her palm under the soft part of his skull almost instantly knocking him out. "Like I said, I'm not gonna kill you." she finished sheithing her zanpakyou & watching him.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 am

"So much for that idea?" He thought. He couldn't heal his stomach hopefuly he wouldn't cough up any blood for now just ignoring the wound would be the best thing to do. The pain was sending tremors down his spine what her deal anyway and still she wasn't going to kill him then what was the point for fighting in the first place. He started crawling trying to figure what this was happening maybe he could get to the portal and get away in time.

He needed a quick plan if she were to attack him again because he was running out of options and now he was show signs of fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 am

"Stop moveing." she said calmly walking over to him as he crawled. "If you continue moveing, you will lose to much blood, then I can assure you that you will in fact die." grasping his ankles she swung him over her shoulder & turned around begining to walk down the air like stairs. She held the back of his neck with one hand, that way he would not try to strike her while she had ahold of him. Walking in front of a shop she flicked the door knob lightly with her finger & soon the door opened showing many diffrant types of flowers inside. "Hmm.." she said softly walking into the shop & closeing the door behind her with a foot. The room smelt of honey & freshly picked flowers of many varitys. Sighing gently after hse looked around she walked to the back room still holding him over her shoulder & walked to the corner of the room where a small bed was. Flipping him from her shoulder & onto the bed she studyed him for a moment before pulling up a chair & holding both hands above his stomach where she had stabbed him. Her hands at first glowed a light blue, then soon began healing his wounds little bit by little bit.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 am

Darque looked really shocked what was going on anyway she wanted to fight and now she's healing him this didn't make any sense at all. Was she an enemy of arrancars and espadas? Because if this wasn't the case then she would be a fine warrior against the fight against her kind. "Why are you doing this? Your not what I expected" The shinigami was actually healing him his ressurecion state started dissapating returning back into a normal zanpakuto. "If your not going to kill me then what you doing....."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 am

Matsuda continued trying to heal him untill she looked up at him as he spoke. "I said don't move." she snapped then looking back to his wounds. "If I kill you now, you will never grow any stronger; which is not much of a chalenge, now is it?" she said looking at his completly healed stomach scars then moveing to his head. "Just don't move." she snapped studying him throughly. Sighing gently after she healed his head she stood up from the chair & walked to the bathroom getting a small rag & getting it abit wet. Walking back to him she began wipeing the blood from him staying quiet untill she decided to butt in, "If you die now, you will learn nothing from this fight. You now know most of my tricks, & if you die now, you will not know how to beet me next time we fight." standing back up she walked back to the bathroom & rung out the hand towel before she began wipeing the blood from her head then turning around to see her how bad the wounds on her back were.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 am

What the hell was going on here? Out of all the shinigami in the world no one has shown this much caring into battle like this. She was something like a teacher as she was telling him that she wanted a rematch for the next time now she could have kill him. Somehow this was cease fire and nobody was going to hurt him maybe lower his defenses would be a smart thing. He could use hierro if she didn't try anything but why didn't he use it before maybe he was getting sluggish. Some of his high speed regeneration kicked in healing some parts of his body. If she wasn't going to kill him maybe this was a chance to observe his opponent maybe study her. He tried walking into the bathroom grabbing a washcloth and pour some water on it "If your helping me then...I guess I should do the same"

He started wiping the blood off her gently.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

Matsuda continued looking at her back wondering how she was going to heal it when she could barely reach it. Comeing up with an idea of how to heal herself, she was bout to end up puttin g herself on fire untill she saw him come in the bathroom with her. She yelped softly feeling the cold water on her wounds & thought it was worse than when she did get them. Turning her head to him abit surprised she watched him for a second. "I said not to move, your wounds may be healed, but your enegy is still down from waisting your ressurection." still looking at him she stood & waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am

"True, but you helped me an calm and kind person helping me you shouldn't worry about me your wounds need treatment right now" Hearing her yelp was something unexpected but this might be some to his advantage to laern about her. He heard many stories about shinigami being some kind of human monsters from other hollows. Those kind of stories were beginning to sound false to him this shinigami helped him in their battle seeing that some shinigami are not like the others. "I do appreciate you now please relax, I swear I won't harm you" Gently, Darque started cleaning her up washing away her bloody wounds.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 am

Matsuda didn't reply much once he told her to relax, she just hung her head trying to ignore the water. "I swear I hate water..." she growled to herself shakeing softly. The only reason why she hated water so much, expecially on wounds, was because she would use fire on most of her attacks & defences. It got to the point of pain where she couldn't stand the water & it litarally evaporated from her skin almost immedatly after the water touched her wounds. "I'll be fine.." she growled trying to hold in another yelp of pain.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 am

"I apologize if your fine then...I'll let you heal on your accord" He still looked at her wounds thinking his attack did some damages then why was he feeling bad about it. She was an enemy but she helped him thinking maybe she should try to help her since his wounds were healed. "Madame, You need to rest to regain some form of strength then maybe asking your shinigami friends to heal you tomorrow"

So he has kind side wasn't much of big deal why he was such a softie around women. But due of his attacks the woman needed rest. "Look I just trying to help you...no tricks, no deception....Just let me help you"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am

Matsuda looked to him then soon stood upright before digging in the cabnet getting afew guase wraps & a bottle of alcohol before shutting the cabnet back. "Shinigami Friends?" she growled hearing those words come from his mouth. Turning around she looked at him & said, "I know that you would not hurt me depending on the situation, but shinigami are NOT my friends. The only shinigami who I do like is a very close freind of mine named Soren. I hate shinigami just as much as I hate water; if not more." sighing gently trying to calm her temper she turned back around & began wrapping the guase wrap slightly before kicking a small towle on the ground under & behind her feet. Beging to pour the slchol down her back she shook slightly feeling it burn, but at the same time was happy that is was not water. once she put some on all of the wounds she stood up right & continued wrapping the wounds. "Yep, Alcohol is much better than water is.." she said softly concentrateing on the wrap.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 am

He was lucky enough to learn to use some form of medical ablities before his demise years ago but still a little bit more information. She wasn't a part of the soul society so maybe she can be trusted but maybe he needed to sugar coat it. "Still you do need to rest, it has been a long day even so a long battle we are a cease fire for now....I leave you alone" He started to make way his out.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 am

Matsuda turned around when he spoke again & nodded her head softly before opening the cabnet & placeing the bottle of alcohol in it. She then looked to the clock & was quite surprised. "The house keeper is probally allready there!" she yelled to herself grabbing afew things just as the arrancar came out from the shop & her GiGai quickly passed him up. Quickly diveing into her GiGai she turned off all of the lights to the shop, grabbed the keys, then soon flipped the sign on the front of the glass door to, 'Closed'. Before locking it from the outside & dashing down the sidewalk & to her home. "Damn back.." she mourmered softly limping every few steps due to the wounds giveing her a shock of pain every now & then & causeing her to limp slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming into the Open.   Coming into the Open. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming into the Open.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2