Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Sieryu Kuroyami EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Sieryu Kuroyami Vote_lcapSieryu Kuroyami Voting_barSieryu Kuroyami Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Sieryu Kuroyami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sieryu

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:09 am

Basic Character Info
Name: Sieraku Kurayami
Visual Age: 19 years old
Ex-Division: 13th division
Appearance: Sieryu’s physical appearance is similar to Soren slightly but he has jet black hair which falls in his face somewhat his eyes give away most of his emotion by giving a hateful look from his blood red eyes. His skin tone his a very sickly pale color and although his body his muscular he always looks sick and cold personality wise. His height is about 6 feet on the spot and he weighs about 155 pounds and he wears a pure black kinimo with his zanpaktou resting behind him the hilt facing towards his right side.
He also keeps a pure black double edged knife whose blade is serrated on the left side of his belt. He also wears a cross whose design makes it seem like it was crumbling away. Finally he wears a black rosary on his left hand it is not known was he has this or where it came from but one can feel a deep evil coming from it.

Personality: Sieryu has a dark, decrepit personality that was once was good and has a sense of right and wrong but slowly began to change into the endless cycle of darkness and hate with only a few decent qualities about him. Such as a willingness to spare a weak excuse for a life on because they are pathetic and only bound to die anyways. However this is over taken with a spilt personality to everything he see’s to bring pain to the world that destroyed his very insanity. The only time he ever laughs is if someone mentions redemption for him or anything else to purify himself.
His overall mood is dark and insane having a close sense of pain and death not feeling any remorse for anything treacherous he does also he does not allow himself to have any happiness he does not or laugh for anything good just evil anything that was good has died in himself. He uses other people to push his plans forward and only thinks of himself allowing his allies to die in battle if he has no more use for them but he will save if he needs their powers he never allows anyone closer then allies. Finally he is very manipulative to pull someone to the his side in darkness.

Background/RP Sample
Background:
human arcSieryu’s history begins when the day he was born it was a dark stormy day and his mother was having birth pains so it was without a doubt she was going to give birth that day. However there was a report of a fire sweeping across the town and it was rather close to the hospital where she was giving birth while Sieryu’s father had well been at the house wetting everything down so it wouldn’t burn as bad. However he was burned alive during the fire and a few hours later his mother gave birth to Sieryu a red eyed black haired boy. In the frantic process of getting them both moved out of the hospital the fire had surrounded the place the doctors and nurses who were on the bus just up and left them to burn for the reason being they had their life to fulfill. Knowing that she was alone Sieryu’s mother looked at him and smiled lightly. Sieryu my dear boy you was my dear son and yet I caused us both to die…on the day you was born…but you are strong I can feel it… the fire erupt throughout the hospital burning them both alive.

Shinigami arc
After his death his years began to grow rapidly meeting Soren and Cecil his two new servants. A few months pasted when a mysterious stranger began to visit the house a Shinigami captain named Koura of the 10th division Koura seemed to take an interest in Sieryu from his spiritual presence it was dark, confused and twisted in a way in others it was that of a person we could save the entire world and Koura who had been planning a attack on the Seireitei. So later the following nights he set up a plan to attack Sieryu’s home to make sure Sieryu doesn’t turn to the light because Koura knew that with each passing day his death grew near and he needed a strong prodigy to take his place in case he did in fact die. Sieryu’s past being known in with Soren is that they began to train to become Shinigami with Sieryu’s parents fallen and the Shinigami not coming to save them he had come to hate Shinigami and anything good.

After a year or so Sieryu began the academy Koura reappeared in Sieryu’s life just not hidden as he once was. It all started one day while Sieryu was training with his black zanpaktou against dummies when Koura came up to Sieryu. Sieryu Kurayami. Sieryu turned and looked back at Koura with hate in his eyes. What is it Captain Koura? Koura smiled and looked at Sieryu and drew his zanpaktou and launched for Sieryu, Sieryu taking his stand and clashed with Koura each locking their zanpaktou with their enemy. Sieryu Kurayami I have been hearing how much you have hated Shinigami and I wish to know why is it because we didn’t protect your foster parents because if use that excuse your exactly correct they were nothing but a nuisance and they’ve failed us that is the reason the died for their own weakness to think kindness was in this world! Sieryu having a new wave of anger rushing over him glared at Koura and pushed his zanpaktou forward and grabbed him by the neck and began to choke him Koura actually letting him do so as Sieryu talked. Don’t you ever call them failures again I-I… A white skeletal substance began to form over his face his head hanging down Koura snickering to himself Sieryu looking up at him screaming with a possessed voice grinning evilly laughing manically C’mon boy…I mean captain Koura let me see everything you have so that way when your dead I’ll pick you to piece and see what kind of brain matter it takes to attack a god! Koura quit his snickering and grabbed Sieryu and went to knee him in the gut but the hollowish man created a large space moving back slashed Sieryu’s zanpaktou unleashing a wave of black fire leaving it’s burning trail behind he jumped in the air unleashing another wave of black fire at him. When Sieryu ripped off the mask looking angrily as the the captain easily deflected the waves of fire and he smiled at Sieryu. I see you have a hollow-like presence in your body…so will you join me in conquering the soul society? Sieryu looked at him and grabbed his zanpaktou and sheathed it. [color=red]Fine I will join you but I want to destroy someone named Soren Kiyomeru…no one else can kill him I must have the kill…[color] Koura lookeda t him and sighed Very well…we will attack tonight and make our presence known. So they began to attack Siereitei’s noble families each falling to their knee’s knee’s dead Sieryu discovering his shikai made it possible for the two to go on to larger more important ideals.

Darkness arc
After their Run-in on Soren and others the two went rogue becoming allies with the vaizards Sieryu’s mission being to become a vaizard. Sieryu’s overcame the hollow within himself but he drove himself insane when he could not unleash his zanpaktou to it’s full potential that is when a Koura tired of being stuck not becoming a vaizard and Sieryu’s weakness to decided to kill Sieryu’s so he called him to the training grounds underneath the vaizards base to kill him but Sieryu’s finding out about Soren’s supoosed death went to go and find a girl named Matsuda. Something ticking inside of him. As he came up for the next mission now to revive Soren so he try and kill him later.

RP Sample: Koura Grunted softly out of anger abit maddened to have to look for this shinigami. As much as he wanted to do it, it peeved him that he had to come down these hallways again instead of fighting. He was looking for his friend a vaizard named Sieryu and afterwards after finding him, wanting to kill him. He was running his index finger over the wall as he contionued walking, this was when he suddenly felt his spirit pressure, and right in front of him. He raised his head seeing Sieryu and grunted softly saying. Well Well Well, looks like I did find you... he said in his usual deep-toned voice then soon un-sheathing his zanpaktou from it's sheath. Sieryu watched him for a moment abit angered then quickly un-sheithed his zanpaktou from it's sheath and ran towards Koura holding his zanpaktou up and soon having both of there blades embraced Koura twisted his blade slightly and flipped Sieryu's zanpaktou from him tossing him back slightly. They soon both ran towards each other embraseing their zanpaktou's then having them break off they ran towards each other once more beging to swing their blades wildly at each other, causing them to both have equal cuts on their body. Sieryu was the first to jump off then Koura ran towards him again, planning to realese his bankai right as them impacted. Having realized he did not release his shikai he shouted his release only having one one shot to kill him and he threw the spear Sieryu reacting quickly moved to the side getting caught by the explosion he knocked himself out waking up in front of the spirit of his zanpaktou it screaming at Sieryu What in the hell do you think your doing!!! I am you zanpaktou now destroy this man!!! Sieryu waking up as Kuora about sliced his throat released his bankai and grabed Koura chest the flames running off onto his uniform he thrusted his hand into his chest and dropped him there dead laughing Now...now I am the most powerful.....no one can stop me....now Soren I hope your ready to restore yourself....because I am coming for you!

Zanpakuto Information
Name: Fenikkusu
Release Phrase: Scream, Fenikkusu
Element/Family: Black fire/darkness
Manifestation: The manifestation of his zanpaktou his a rather large black fiery bird with blood red eyes with a white beak and white legs that almost look like bones with razor sharp black claws. It’s tail is not short a stubby and a long blackish purple flame color a part on it’s beak looking like it has fangs.
Sealed Zanpakuto: His sealed zanpaktou is a pure black katana and it’s guard is shaped like ovals intersecting to make a triangle in the middle a circle holding them in place with a small opening the hilt wrapped in a black fabric with red underneath.
Shikai: His sword does not change in shikai although a darkness begins to emit from his zanpaktou the hilt of his zanpaktou has black fire that flares out and forms small wings type things the fire won’t spread throughout the sword just stays on the hilt. Also his uniform changes into a doubled layered uniform with black on top a dark purple underneath. Sieryu’s shirt also forms into a cape thing as well with flared out ends.

Shikai Ability:
Black fire Manipulation- With this ability Sieryu’s zanpaktou is able to manifest black fire from his zanpaktou and manipulate it from his zanpaktou usually giving it a concentrated form to where it is not loose like a flamethrower but more of a beam that can burn about anything. A effect of his black fire is it doesn’t rightly eat a shinigami’s physical form but eats their reiatsu away.

Darkness manipulation- With this ability Sieryu is able to manifest and manipulate Darkness with his zanpaktou often fusing it with his reiatsu to give it a physical form to use with and also he can make it similar to a beam just fusing it with reiatsu.

Enhanced Reflexes- Sieryu’s eyes change in a red in the pupils and black everywhere eyes a design similar to his zanpaktou hilt appear in his eyes and with this ability the opponents reflexes to somewhat slower his eyes while reactions are quicker.

Bankai name: Shounetsujihoku Fennikusu (Burning Hell Phoenix.)
Bankai: In his Bankai He seems to grow a armor like reiatsu about him making it in the shaped of black fire wings coming down in a tail and onto his hands as claws (yeah I know think similar to Hitsugaya’s I was bored lol.) if the wings touch anything it can cause black fire to spread onto anything it touches usually he does this to trap his opponent in a fiery trap.

Bankai Ability:

Jinkyou koumajutsu- Like Soren, Sieraku can summon a large form of his zanpaktou’s sprit to fight in battle with him. And it also has the powers of the zanpaktou and such although it can be destroyed and sap Sieraku’s reiastu.

Seika zensokuryoku- With this ability Sieyu’s speed fused with his reiatsu is able to move along the border of light speed if he chose too but without the regeneration ability of his mask he usually he does not push it.

Chikaen Gou- Sieryu’s ultimate black fire ability with his reaitsu he creates a dome like place around himself and his opponent with three rows filled with 300 purplish looking blades while 100 form the top of the dome these blades are formed out of black fire and can be teleported anywhere and can be exploded by his will although he can use them as regular swords in case of emergency.

Mori Kuragari- Sieryu’s ultimate darkness ability with this he can create reaitsu type lance that when thrown explodes with darkness making a large dome that within a few seconds from impact implodes crushing anything within that given area though this ability can only be used 3 times per match and only if he misses.

Hollow Mask
Name: Daikirai Yokkyuu
Manifestation: The manifestation of his Hollow is a calm just white version of him with hollow like eyes except for he had red eyes where the yellow is supposed to be and bits of his face seem missing as if part of him is missing.

Ability:
Enhanced reaitsu: When Sieraku summons his mask his reiatsu takes a boost and depending on what form he is in it can over power a captain and a Vasto Lorde Arrancar with no trouble. Over powering their reiatsu making him feel powerful.

Rengeration: Sieryu has rapid rengeration abilities while he has his mask out capable of restoring a severed limb if needed be.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:22 am

Uhhmm...mai Kuraiyami Hana account, but, sence I am that same person & all, she's a mod, & I say approved.
^^'
Now you just need one more dude person to approve it.

((I don't wanna switch accounts for some reason.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:59 am

Rengeration: Sieryu has rapid rengeration abilities while he has his mask out capable of restoring a severed limb if needed be. - Like Ulquiorra your regeneration must have limits..so you cannot regenerate organs etc...

Besides that approved.
Back to top Go down
Sieryu

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:08 am

Okay okies meant like arms/ legs and even then it has limts like organs that would literally kill me and it does slow down if I coninue to over use it.
Back to top Go down

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:03 am

OMG guys....Vizard group is locked. read some of the other apps for reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:09 am

Then why was I allowed to be put in it Majeh-San?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:29 am

majeh seven members of nine >.< you even said I was allowed in that group.
Back to top Go down

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:47 am

Kurai you obtainted it IC no way to stop that and soren if you rember correctly i said that once the group was open again i was going to relock it at 9 members. Thats the number cap ive put on it and the reason im not allowing anyone in is because aperntly we have people besides kurai who are going for it IC. Which will have us reach our max. Now if youd like you can approve every vizard that coems through here and we can just never fill the espada or captin or vice captins spots with people who are gonna get killed by me in there first IC thread. Or you can just go with it.

Vizard group is locked. it will remain locked until all the espada, captin and vice captin seats are filled at which point it will be opened logn enough to reach 9 members then it will be reclosed until one of those members dies.
Back to top Go down

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:49 am

-____-" too late they approved it majeh
Back to top Go down

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:59 am

hes not in a group or has started to rp. The topic hasnt been locked or moved. There fore its not to late
Back to top Go down

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:00 am

Uh he has started rp and WE CAN"T MOVE HIM!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieryu Kuroyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieryu Kuroyami   Sieryu Kuroyami Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieryu Kuroyami
Page 1 of 1