Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
V Tomix EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
V Tomix EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
V Tomix EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
V Tomix EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
V Tomix EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
V Tomix EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
V Tomix EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
V Tomix EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
V Tomix EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
V Tomix Vote_lcapV Tomix Voting_barV Tomix Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

V Tomix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Kisuke smiled softly, his cane twisting in his hand in a leasurily fashion, as he took simple steps through the empty streets of Kakura town. It had been a long time since he had truly participated in a battle. The one with Aizen sure had taken it's toll on him but the time for breaks was long gone. Arrancar, once again, were running a muck within the humanoid world. Kisuke personally would take it upon himself to see the end to the creature that was running havoc.

He smiled softly to himself, as his hand fell onto the roof of his hat, lowering the item over his eyes, pursing them into the shadows, though his smile remained prominent as he spoke with a joyful manner,

"Arrancar-san. Would you be soo kind and show yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Tomix stepped out of the shadows, wearing a long black overcoat over his arrancar uniform. His sword, Giruvargan, was at his waist.
"Heh. So you can see me. Well, I guess theres no point hiding. And as a matter of fact, I am a FORMER Espada...a deserter, as you say. So...I guess you want me dead...don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:38 pm

"Oh" he said in a child like manner, as the arrancar seeped out from the shadows, his figure being illuminated, first a mere silhouette but then it transpired into its true state; a man of eligble grace and a large black coat overlaying his Arrancar clothing.

"So sharp." he said with a soft smile, as the man spoke of his story. A deserter...nonetheless he had to be removed.

"Forgive me then Arrancar-san. Benhime" he said, crying out softly; his cane obliterating only to be replaced by a Zanpakutou of immense calibre. He swung the Zanpakutou, in turn it made a soft chirping like sound as it moved through the air. Cute, he thought, as he took a step forward, his green overlaying haori like jacket fluttered in the wind. He smiled at the man, waiting for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:40 pm

"Well, my day of rest is over. Guess I'll make the first move of the game."
Tomix vanished with Sonido. He appeared right behind the man.
"Keep your eyes on your surroundings."
Tomix rose his sword, Giruvargan, above his head, ready to swing down. At the exact same time, his other hand, planted on his back, was charging a Cero.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:44 pm

The man spoke then flickered out of Kisuke's sight, with a soft "boom" like sound, the rush of reatsu disappeared along with the man. Only to appear behind him. Fast, he noted internally, though not fast enough, he said to himself within the confines of his mind. His body automatically crouched, while at the same time Benhime swung behind him, while he spoke in a rough cry,

"Nake Benhime"; with such incantation, he signified the conjuction between spirit and master, enabling him to send a vivid pulse of red energy, as it travelled, not very long, for the distance between the two were less than 40 centimetres; it gave a very harsh cry indicating the raw power that the pulse held. While his legs were crouched, he let reatsu enter them, ready for a quick shunpo if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Tomix saw the pulse of energy along his sword, so he moved Giruvargan down to protect himself from the strike. He blocked the blast, then jumped backwards, into the air. He raised his sword above his head, and said:
"Fly, Giruvargan"
Tomix was enveloped in feathers. When they receded, Giruvargan had become a wing along his arm, fused to it. 8 feathers lined his back, and a helmet covered his face. A tattoo was on his hand.
Number 8.
"I am Tomix, Former Espada #8. And now, I say to you, farewell."
"...Shadows of Misfortune"
Out of nowhere, 13 Shadow Tomixs appeared out of no-where. They all launched Jet black Cero's at the man, dooming him if he does not move.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

He defended the nake with his Zanpakutou; clever, Kisuke thought. Odd, he said to himself, as the arrancar tore of into the air, feathers issuing from his body, covering every orifice of his body, placing him into a cacoon almost.

"Oh?" he said in awe, as the cacoon was torn, leaving only 8 feathers on the man's back and a helmet along with the tattoo "8". Within an instant, shadows, or rather dopplegangers of the man appeared, surrouding Kisuke in a perfect cricle. Kisuke looked terrified and intriguied at the same time, though internally he knew exactly how to manipulate the situation to his advantage.

"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders." he began saying under his breath, as the dopplegangers began to charge up black ceros within their palms. Kisuke smiled, as spears of light formed above him, within the instant the ceros were fired, he shunpo'd just out before they all interconnected resulting in a magnificant explosion that overwhelmed all the region, that resulted in a powerful explosion soo large that it had a dome like shape, spreading outwards wiping all 8 of those dopplegangers. However the true beauty of the attack was that it caused an intense massive surge in reatsu completely masking Kisuke's reatsu and with him shunpo in a perfect conjuction to the beams, he knew that it would -impossible- for him to be discovered in terms of vision and reatsu.

Appearing behind the true former Espada as the cero's exploded, the Arrancar would never be able to detect him especially when Kisuke was in the man's blindspot and out of feild of vision. Shibari, Benihime, he thought internally, with the bond forged between the two, the Zanpakutou complied instantly, forming a net, similar to that of the nake; with the Arrancar not being able to find him, Kisuke swung downwards, the net would catch the man and imprison him from behind. The net was made of the same energy as Nake if the man was captured he'd have a hard time trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Tomix gave an annoyed grunt when the Shadows failed to hit thier mark. The whole area was coated in dust, and he had no idea where the man was, he didn't notice the reaitsu-like net appear from above and imprision him.
"Damm it! I won't lose!"
As he fell withen the net, he tore apart the net with a huge blue Cero blast.
"Okay now...I am pissed."
Tomix launched forward lunging his sword in front of himself.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:28 pm

With the arrancar trapped, Kisuke took no time to stab his Zanpakutou into the elongated rope of the net, which was virtually next to him. He thought, Hiasobi, Juzu Tsunagi, Benhime, while he continued to finish of the rest of the enchantment. The Arrancar trapped within the net, looked disorientated, and confused as the small balls on the net began to flare up, as the spears formed from the kido began to travel to the arrancar within the net, JUST as the arrancar began to charge another cero,

"Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired", he said, as the spears took a full shape but it was too late, all the balls on the ropes were initated and combined, so as a result they exploded JUST as the kido 91 spears smashed down, together forming an explosion that towered far into the sky and was perhaps even 3 times the strength of all the 8 black ceros. Meaning to say, there was no real escape and it was all done before the Arrancar even managed to escape.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Tomix's eyes widened as the deadly kido came down. An gigantic explosion ensured, much stronger then any attack he'd fought before.
Tomix lay on the ground, 6 of his wings burned off, his overcoat in tatters, his helmet smashed, hs arrancar unifrom top torn. And the pain was horrible.
"What...what the hell is this guy!?"
Half his bones were broken. He couldn't move properly. Giruvargan was smashed. He screamed in pain, and coughed up blood.
"So...this is the way my life ends...eh?"
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: Well lets leave it here. Thanks for the fight. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

V Tomix Empty
PostSubject: Re: V Tomix   V Tomix Empty

Back to top Go down

V Tomix
Page 1 of 1