Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A new and more active division [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A new and more active division [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A new and more active division [Open] Vote_lcapA new and more active division [Open] Voting_barA new and more active division [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A new and more active division [Open] Vote_lcapA new and more active division [Open] Voting_barA new and more active division [Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A new and more active division [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

A new and more active division [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:22 am

A man walked in the 13th division barrack during mid-day as he pulled down the captain robe that was hooked on to the wall. The man slowly put it on as he walked towards a sliding door with many designs, The man can see flower designs,the 13th division symbol and he can see shadows moving across the door. The door was thin with a thin piece of paper covering the holes of the door. The man slide the door opened as he looked around at his squad. A slight sigh was used by the man as he bowed "I am Captain Shusuke Amagai" said Amagai briefly introducing himself as he stood back up. "But i want to develop a friendly relationship with you guys, so you guys can call me Amagai-san. I must tell you guys, in my division rank does not matter, who knows one day you guys will beat me or even save my life." said Amagai with a small grin on his face.

Amagai then stood up and said towards the group of people that were bunched up, "I must say, this place is pretty dirty, when the sun sets we will clean this place up, so that will allow you guys to have some time off." said Amagai as he slowly walked into a small office as he pulled out a brush.

As the sun set the squad started to clean around the place, Amagai didn't know who was his vice captain but he knew that his vice captain would show Him/Herself pretty soon. Amagai then walked back into his office. Amagai read about the most basic kidous and info about Heuco Mundo. Amagai then sighed as he said slowly "I was only hear for a few hours, and i feel so stressed. " stated Amagai as he slowly put his zanpaktou on the side of his desk . Amagai then put down his books as he leaned back onto the wall and he closed his eyes. 4 minutes past as a man crashed into Amagai's door and said to Amagai. "HOORAY WE ARE DONE REDECORATING!" Amagai was tired out of his mind as he did a hand gesture show the man to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:24 am

Rukia walked into the office to see a mess, and an unknown man standing next to her captain's desk. She cringed when she saw his haori bearing the symbol of the 13th division. She was angered by the change. She had found out just recently that Ukitake-taicho was no longer the captain of her division.

She got closer to him, not letting her anger show on her face as she gave him a dutiful bow. Although she didn't like what was going on, she would do her duty to her division and be civil to her new, captain. She tried to ignore the bile building up in her throat as she thought the words.

"Good day, Captain,"
Rukia said through clenched teeth, not entirely able to hide the venom that dripped from her words. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Kuchiki Rukia, your Lieutenant."

OOC

Hehe I am acting a little like Hiyori (one of my fav characters btw lol), when her captain was replaced by Urahara... This is gonna be fun...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:52 am

"Ah, am i interupting?", a gentel female voice said from the door. A woman with long white hair, wich looked like ukitake`s hairstyle, with pale skin and mild blue eyes, said, as she oepnd the door fully. She was wearing the standard shinigami uniform with the very top of her cleveage showing. Over the uniform, she was wearing a white captain haori with the 5th division`s symbol and kanji on, wich meant that this woman was Reikou Yuuri, the former vice captain of the 5th division, who had been promoted to captain a few days ago since Hinamori had passed away. Her zanpaktou was placed in its holster, wich was tied around her waist in a dark blue ribbon.

"Its nice with new faces...even through the old once will never be forgotten", she said as she walked accros the wodden floor and stood next to Rukia. Rukia could see that this woman only was abotu a head taller than her, wich meant that she wasent very tall herself compared to the other captains. "Kuchiki Rukia i asume? Its a honor to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:36 am

Amagai then heard a voice of a young girl greeting him but in a not so satisfied way. Amagai then looked down at Rukia and was a bit disappointed that he was already disliked abit by his very own lieutenant. "You seem stiff, are you disappointed in my promotion? " asked Amagai. "I know this is a new change and its hard for you, but i am willing to wait for aslong as it takes to make you my friend." said Amagai with a nice and happy smile."I know it is hard and tough to get over Captain Ukitake. I was told that Ukitake was getting old and retired from being the Captain of this squad so i was appointed to fight 3 other captains and now i am the new captain. " said Amagai.

Amagai then noticed another woman that just walked in wearing a captains robe, Amagai then looked at her and smiled frequently as he said to the captain. "I am Captain Amagai, nice to meet you captain." said Amagai. Amagai then looked back at Rukia as he felt bad for her so he wanted to do something special to gain her trust. Amagai was taught that you only get 1 first impression. Amagai was thinking and thinking until he noticed. Why not throw a party for his hard working vice captain and also throw a party for his new captaincy rank. Amagai then stood up a bit as he looked at the 2 females in his room.

Amagai then smiled at them as he said "Please excuse me for the quickest second i must go get something important." said Amagai as he walked outside.

Leaves the topic will rejoin after
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:49 pm

"I know this is a new change and its hard for you, but i am willing to wait for as long as it takes to make you my friend."

The words of the captain didn't have the effect that he had hoped, but in fact caused her resolve to harden. She was a Kuchiki, who was he to think that she even wanted to be his friend? She would give him the respect and loyalty he deserved as the captain of the 13th division, but that was all he was getting from her. She wanted nothing more than to see this outsider gone from her sight, and was secretly pleased when the new captain walked into the room.

"Kuchiki Rukia i assume? Its a honor to meet you" said the captain of the 5th division.

"Yes, I am Kuchiki Rukia, Taicho." Rukia bowed in respect, "The honor is mine. Do you require anything that I may be able to assist you with?"

Rukia watched as her captain beat a hasty retreat out the door. Something important? Completely redoing division headquarters wasn't that important to him? Wonderful... Rukia sighed to herself, what in the world was she going to do with this idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

you guys continue i will make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:21 am

Oddly enough, the white haired captain reached down and placed her hand onto Rukia`s shoulder. "My, i didnt think it would be this bad..i walked in..and i can already see you arent ready to accept him as your captain...". Rukia could see that the woman`s eyes had the same gentel touch as Ukitake, and her long snowy white hair only seemend to make the female captain resemble the always sick former captain.

"how about a small introdoction first, hmm?", she said removing her hand from the shorter girl`s shoulder, and held it towards her. "Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division and new leader of the kido corps". "Your onii-san mentioned you to me a few weeks ago when we had tea"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am

OOC: Sorry I didnt reply to this post earlier... I must have missed when answering the others... are we going to continue this here or moving to the party thread seeing as you rudely shoved me outside, hmmm??? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new and more active division [Open]   A new and more active division [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A new and more active division [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: Thirteenth Division-
Jump to: