Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Change On The Forum EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Change On The Forum EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Change On The Forum EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Change On The Forum EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Change On The Forum EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Change On The Forum EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Change On The Forum Vote_lcapChange On The Forum Voting_barChange On The Forum Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Change On The Forum Vote_lcapChange On The Forum Voting_barChange On The Forum Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Change On The Forum

Go down 
+11
Kensei Kontan
Shūsuke Amagai
Reikou Yuuri
Kaji Mikoto
Izuru Kira
Koori Yuki
Lemmy
Motoko Kusanagi
Tetsu Kurogane
Domon Ishson
Marcos
15 posters

Which Management Do You Wan't In Power?
New Management
Change On The Forum Vote_lcap71%Change On The Forum Vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Old Dictatorship
Change On The Forum Vote_lcap0%Change On The Forum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only Marcos
Change On The Forum Vote_lcap6%Change On The Forum Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Only Majeh
Change On The Forum Vote_lcap12%Change On The Forum Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
None
Change On The Forum Vote_lcap11%Change On The Forum Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Marcos

Marcos

Change On The Forum Empty
PostSubject: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:00 am

In recent events we have gone through a lot of problems with the current authority figures put in place around the Forum. This topic is made to settle those disputes in a formal manner without any arguing and hurt feelings. In the past few days I have noticed that Alfonse, the source of this problem, has come back and with Majeh took over the site. Moments later Alfonse was later betrayed by Majeh and IP banned. Leaving Majeh the soul Admin left causing tremendous confusion among the members of the site. While Majeh stayed in charge, former members who had left returned to the site including myself. With the aid of Zilo we were given a full briefing on what happened. I took matters into my own hands and returned the site to its previous form. Removing Majeh as admin and replacing him with 2 other admins. Now the members are stuck between the two options of following 'New Management' or going back to the 'Old Dictatorship'. A poll will be taken to choose who should stay in power and who should not. So I advise you all to look over the information given and read and understand it. The decision you make will impact this Forum in a way you could not imagine.

The Poll Will Be Up And Running For The Next 3 Days

Last edited by Marcos on Fri May 28, 2010 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

In my opinion, you should both remove yourselves from power, and we should be able to actually nominate and vote on the people that we think will do the best job. That way, there are no hard feelings, and we don't feel like we are being forced to vote for someone that we have no confidence in. This seems like the most effective way to end the argument, at least to me.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:23 am

I agree with Domon
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:56 pm

I firmly believe Majeh did nothing wrong, but since I can't prove it I vote in new management. I know Majeh did what he thought was best, and I would have done the same if i was in his shoes. He wants this site to keep going and that isn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

I agree with previous posts. We need voting for admins.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:28 pm

I voted for new management, but in the new management I think Majeh should be in it because in all the time I've been on this site he's the admin that stands out as actually trying to keep making this site better and to keep imroving it. Obviously it wouldn't be good if only one person ran a site, but I definitely think he should be the head admin because he's the one i think has made the most beneficial contribution
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:18 pm

i agree with previous posts . i voted new mangagement and that we vote on which members should be staff based on who we'd think would do the best job.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm

lovely how it say's "old dictatorship", just show's your immaturity mate. grow up a little then maybe you could run a site, anyway its either gonna be majeh, or its gonna be a new management with majeh because it you haven't done a thing for this site from what i can tell

Edit: you do realize you took the of one of the dudes alphonse brought in right? meaning that he probably fed you every lie he could cook up, right?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:03 pm

i fully agree on the idea that the admin/mod staff, should be picked by the members.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:07 am

I find this vote really unfair, the site was not under any dictator ship back then. When people read new management they think of something good. When the read old dictator ship they think of Hitler. I don't think it is fair for the "Old management" to be called that.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:52 am

why not have a vote for more than two people? really this is stupid, i can tell you straight majeh cannot run a site, he is power hungry and manipulating, and no one has a clue about marcos, since he is never on, so its a stupid poll and useless, you should make a topic for nominations for members to nomiate people thaey think would do good as head admin, or admin, then put a poll consisting of those people, so its fair and to hte point
Back to top Go down
Marcos

Marcos

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:09 am

Just to be clear 'New Management' has already been chosen..

-Marcos
-Kensei
-Seiwa
-Kenji
-Tetsu

Last edited by Marcos on Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:36 am

I see no change if that is going to be the new set up Marcos. Maybe you should let the people decide who the admin are? All your doing is swapping yourself out with yourself. That isn't putting someone new in, it is merely replacing yourself with yourself. Therefore no change is happening as I suspected sadly.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:59 am

OK kensai. Bite me if you read my explintation you know im not power hungry if i was i would of kicked soren and marcos after the first week with the 3 of us as admin.

And marcos your poll is sorta crap since your doing it from a bisased state of view and did not explain each option fully. If anything someone from a neutral point should hold the poll.
Back to top Go down
Marcos

Marcos

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:01 am

The poll its up for the next 2 days
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:11 am

All i know is if Marcos doesnt get this spot, then Majeh wont either.

I was treated bad by Majeh, twice, without just-reason or apology. What Majeh did, he had no right to do, and he was not helpful at all. Majeh wasnt being a staff member, he was being a jerk.

Im not explaining the story over and over again, as i have done it more than three times. Know this though, Majeh cursed me out twice without a reason. He may of thought he had a reason, but cussing someone out for not knowing a rule, then telling them to shut the fuck up, and tell them they said something when i didnt say it, and when i prove him wrong, he just tells me to shut up once more isnt right! Nor is the second occasion where when i didnt take HIS side he cursed me out and called my stupid, and told me to shut the fuck up AGAIN.

Thats not right, thats not what an admin does. If Marcos wont lead the site, dont give it to MAJEH! Give it to someone more deserving, and more well-mannered! Somebody helpful who doesnt have cussing fits! Give it to someone who has remained Neutral throughout the whole problem! Im not sure who, but im sure there are PLENTY of eligible people!
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:13 am

Majeh wrote:
OK kensai. Bite me if you read my explintation you know im not power hungry if i was i would of kicked soren and marcos after the first week with the 3 of us as admin.

And wasnt everyone getting SUPER PISSED at Marcos when he got mad at somebody for stating their opinion? Just asking.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:17 am

Hayami Rentai wrote:
Thats not right, thats not what an admin does. If Marcos wont lead the site, dont give it to MAJEH! Give it to someone more deserving, and more well-mannered! Somebody helpful who doesnt have cussing fits! Give it to someone who has remained Neutral throughout the whole problem! Im not sure who, but im sure there are PLENTY of eligible people!

now narrow those who are neutral to the ones with admin skills and read the list off for me, its gonna be one side or the other, that's it srry
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:23 am

Well so far, the people i would reccommend due to the whole experience with the chatbox and their choices are

Kensei Kontan
&
Tetsu Kurogane
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:39 am

Hayami Rentai wrote:
All i know is if Marcos doesnt get this spot, then Majeh wont either.

I was treated bad by Majeh, twice, without just-reason or apology. What Majeh did, he had no right to do, and he was not helpful at all. Majeh wasnt being a staff member, he was being a jerk.

Im not explaining the story over and over again, as i have done it more than three times. Know this though, Majeh cursed me out twice without a reason. He may of thought he had a reason, but cussing someone out for not knowing a rule, then telling them to shut the fuck up, and tell them they said something when i didnt say it, and when i prove him wrong, he just tells me to shut up once more isnt right! Nor is the second occasion where when i didnt take HIS side he cursed me out and called my stupid, and told me to shut the fuck up AGAIN.

Hayami im going to say it again. Shut the fuck up. Since youve brought it up im going to explain. Basiclly you made an app for the vizard group. I posted on it saying it was locked. Wheni joined the cb you were already in it. Since you were in it for what looked like a while befor me with people who knew the rule i assumed you had done what most people had done and talked about there apps and already been told. On top of that yes i was an ass to you but mabey you dont recall i did apoligise. After we stopped argueing and you explained i did so stop changeing your story to make me seem worse and worse. All i did was get into an argument with you once. STOP CHANGING YOUR STORY. Damn if you wanna hate me that fine but pick a story and stick with it. And the reason i cussed you out is cause you were acting like you are now. A cocky little shit. You said that you didnt feel the need to read the rules which frankly pissed me off since you should always read the rules the fact that you assumed you could just right past that pissed me off considering the amount of work i put into this site and trying to work with people to help make and work on the rules for certin issues.

Now would you morons drop this crap. Its already obvious we have peoplewho side with me. People who side with marcos. And people who are truely neutral. I say we have a thrid party take a pm poll from every member on who they want to be admin. The 3 with the most votes get admin seats. From there those 3 could decide the moderators.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:04 am

I never changed the story, it hasnt been changed at all. Ive merely used different words to explain it each time. The story hasnt changed it at all. And no, i really wasnt in there for awhile, and we dont been an Admin who ASSUMES anything, we need one that KNOWS. We also dont need one who will go around saying ''Hayami im going to say it again. Shut the fuck up."

We dont need a fucking twit like yourself running this, along with the many other words that can be used. Some people want you, but go look at the poll. More want Marcos with the "new management". So go do what these results are implying, and go fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:21 am

Why do you swear? This is just a vote for new admins, there is no reason to swear in the announcements. By swearing you are showing the other members that we cannot control our language. I am still neutral, i voted for none because i find both of these "Managements" retarded, You guys base on who you guys have known for 1 hr. Hayami you judged Majeh when you barely know him. I am not saying you are wrong, you can be right but just keep the swearing to a minimum. You don't see anyone who works for Barrack Obama tell people to fuk off. Well maybe lol i dont have a clue. Well 1 thing i know about the management is that, This Management Is Screwing This Site Up The Ass. -Amagai!-
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:48 am

majeh ive seen what you did, if you really think you can convince me otherwise then why did you try to change the head admin account password? hm? you wouldve had absolutely no reason to do that. then changing the passwords of alfonse and sora AFTER already banning them, then removing all admin and making yourself mod for all groups

usually justice is blind, but on here its blind def mute lame and comatosed
Back to top Go down
Seiwa Genji

Seiwa Genji

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:52 am

Deary me. Enough of the uneeded abuse. Just vote. If you have issues then you are more than welcome to post it. Flaming and targetting will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

- Happy Hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change On The Forum   Change On The Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Change On The Forum
Page 1 of 1