Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Interference EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Interference EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Interference EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Interference EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Interference EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Interference EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Interference EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Interference EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Interference EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Interference Vote_lcapInterference Voting_barInterference Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Interference

Go down 
+3
Majeh
Orihime Inoue
Shinko Hantaisha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Shinko brought Orihime and Reina to one location. Motoko was kept seperate from the group...and since the other girls werent concious when she was brought they wouldnt know she was there. Shinko knew his most recent action would actually cause a major commotion..he needed to prepare for that commotion.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Orihime lays on the ground unconscious after being knocked out by Majeh.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Majeh created a large portal from the other side. The small shadow coming from the hairpin in orihme's hair expanded to the size of a small roof top. Instnatly 4 men appered through it in the same places they had been on the other side. Majeh was standing over orihme and the others in spots on the sand around them. To majehs left was reina. The shadow retracted almsot as qucikly as it ahd expanded. Majeh simply looked down. Seeing chest moments from both he knew that if they were breatheing they were alive. Looking up again he was stareing at the man that had most likely kidnapped them. "You dont mind if i take these 2 back home do you?" Was all he asked. As he asked it shadows from beneath his feet expanded up his legs until his entire body was covered makeing him completely black. Clothes and all from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm

As Rose and the others came out of the shadow, he was unsure of where exactly he was. So this i Hueco Mundo he thought. He looked around and saw a lot of sand. He saw two girls lying in the sand, one he didn't know and Orihime, whom he had only met once. He put his hand on the hilt of his zanpaktou, Just in case he tries anything he thought as he looked at the ominous shinigami standing above the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Zilo appeared behind them and he looked around and sighed. [i]He never really wanted to come back to this place after he had just left[/i]as he thought this to himself. He looked around and saw Reina laying on the ground and then a girl laying next to her. He looked up and saw Majeh and rose standing there. He looked at the shinigami standing beside the two bodies and said to him self quietly "This is going to be a little fun if he tries anything at all." He then looked at the shinigami without breaking his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Sairento was the last to arrive in the desert. He stood behind Zilo, looking at the others. His gaze then fell upon Reina and another female with orange hair. He didn't really know her but he was sure that she wasn't here for the view. His eyes then widened as they came over shinko's form. He pushed past the other three, coming to stand in front of the male, waving at him.Hey! Didn't I just see you in karakura? How did ya get here so fast? Sairento seemed oblivious to the fact that shinko was most likely the kidnapper, having seen some one he knew. I wonder what he's doing here Sairento thought quietly to himself, watching the male still.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:52 pm

A Garganta appeared. Out of no where, Tomix bounded out, rage almost visable.
"IT WAS YOU! YOU KIDNAPPED REINA!"
He was angry, incredibley angry. He was going to kill this man with his two hands...but he couldn't do it alone.
"Soon, I'm going to let my anger fuel my rage...I'll use my new abilty...I call it...PRIMAL INSTINCT"
His eyes quickly faded between black and green.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:12 am

Shinko looked up and counted at each of the new people that appeared. He could sense that they were of mixed races...a note he thought was particularly interesting. So much commotion for just two people. Shinko looked at the two girls and then listened to Majehs statement as well as Sairento's and Tomix...He slowly began chuckling sadistically for a brief moment before looking at the crowd. What these people didnt know was that Shinko's actions severed a second purpose...and by the group coming to him they proved it.

"This must be the rescue team...You sure all move quickly to save a bunch of humans...but in anycase...you may have them back", Shinko said with his handes in his pockets. His overall demeanor was surprisingly calm despite the fact that he was greatly outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:55 am

Majeh who still had his bankai out he had the shadows from beneath his feet expand until they created a circle large enough to encompase majeh and the two girls. "If you want a lift back to the human world talk to lemmy." With that majeh teleported out leaveing everyone else there with lemmy and shinko. He had his reasons for leaveing them there that he would keep secret until later however having to keep his mind on 3 insects was annoying but he didnt waver.

Orihime, Reina. Post on this thread. https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net/karakura-town-f23/phase-two-the-butterfly-learns-to-soar-t1293.htm
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Tomix watched as Majeh left. He motioned for Reina and Orihime to follow him into his Garganta.
"Come on...let's go home."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC: Lemmy i took them with me....i used my teleportation power. So there gone. However rose, zilo, sairento, and shinko are all still there.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:17 am

OOC: I think Imma stay in this thread so my chara can speak with shinko's. If that is alright, Shinko?
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:36 am

Shinko's hands were in his pockets. He watched as the girls were taken away. He then looked at those who remained. The one who yelled...Tomix...he assumed that was Reina's boyfriend..the one she spoke about.

"Sad...I was just enjoying their company...So what happens next gentlemen?", Shinko asked. His reaitsu was still severely supressed to make him seem around an average captain level.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Tomix let his reaitsu output drop. He turned, and said, in a near emotionless tone:
"I'm out of here. As long as Reina is safe...I'm happy. Zilo, make sure these guys get home."
Tomix xtepped into the Garganta and left.

--EXIT--
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Sairento shook his head slowly, coming to step to the side of Shinko.What happens next, is we have a little discussion once they leave..sairento muttered to Shinko. He then waved for the other two to leave, turning his back to them, having slowly walked aimlessly into the desert. He waved once for shinko to follow him, ignoring anything the two allies of his would say.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:22 am

Rose wasn't done yet. He may have been brought here for the purpose to bring Reina back, but he knew that someone else was here. "Sairento, you not the only one with business here." He said as he walked towards Shinko. "Shinko, where is she? I know that someone else is here. Tell me what you want!" Rose usually didn't get this agitated so easily but when someone's life was held captive, he would not stand for it.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:27 am

Shinko looked at Rose...
"I have no idea who you are talking about...I have no one else here..", he said.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:15 am

Rose didn't believe him, but he didn't care. He knew Shinko was evil and something had to be done. He reminded him of Aizen in the way that he would do anything to obtain his goal. "Well," he pulls out his zanpaktou, "Looks like I'm gonna have to stop you." He said with a solemn expression. Well Kinshara, this could be our last rodeo... he thought as he looked at his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

Shinko appeared before Rose in an instant from behind him, grabbing his hand and keeping the man's zan in the sheathe. "Try and stop me...thats a death wish right there", Shinko said as he then kicked the vizard..several meters away.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:30 am

As Rose flew through the air, he was able to pull out his zanpaktou. I need to step it up a notch. When he finally landed he felt a little winded but flash stepped back to shinko and sped directly at him attempting to slash his left ankle.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:35 am

Shinko watched as Rose was kicked and then regained his compusure and counter-attacked. *Fool...*, Shinko thought as he jumped in the air, dodging Rose's slash and axe kicking Rose's head straight to the ground..the force of the blow would greatly injure the man...possibly cause a concucion and knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:40 am

Rose's incompetence would cost him. He ended up face down in the desert with immense pain. Can't...give..up... When he got up he had dawned his hollow mask. "Play Kinshara!" With this his zanpaktou shifted to a golden whip. He started swirling the whip in front of him. As it slowly got faster it created a mine tornado. At this point he pulled his left hand back and put into a fist. "CERO!" he shouted. As the cero went through the tornado it amplified its power as it went directly at shinko.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:46 am

Shinko watched the man. He was still going to fight...Shinko saw the man as two things now..courageous..but foolish. Shinko had his sword in hand and jumped back as Rose dawned his mask. Shinko watched as the tornado was formed and as Rose readied his Cero..it was time to end this. "2nd step..under Shukuchi*, he thought and then he lifted his finger.

"Hadou Four...", he said as Rose fired his Cero..in that same instant Rose fired he would feel a finger touching the back of his head..."Byakurai", he finished off his sentence...A powerful blast of lightning would blast through the man's end..leaving the body decapitated.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:50 am

Rose was barely alive, but not for long. His mask was gone. He had lost. "Well, looks like I'm done..." He somehow got on his knee and looked at Shinko. "But know this, as long as someone can stand up to you, there will always be hope..." As the words escaped his lips, his life ended. One of the original Vizards, gone...
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:52 am

"Well then I better make sure that there is no one out there able to stop me", Shinko said as he fired a stroner kidou at rose...destroying his body completely..removing him off the face of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interference   Interference Empty

Back to top Go down

Interference
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: