Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Vote_lcapPLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Voting_barPLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Vote_lcapPLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Voting_barPLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT

Go down 
+5
Rukia Kuchiki
Domon Ishson
Amatsu Mikaboshi
Zilo
Majeh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Empty
PostSubject: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:01 pm

read the title
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:55 am

Well Since they took reina and Orihime and took them to hueco mundo.... We could do like a retrieval arc everyone training getting to know each other to try and take out the espadas and the ones that took them in this time of need or We could do a thing where the Reiatsu of the battles that where fought have started making portals in the town and people ban together to fight them off while The espadas plan to use this distraction to bring their world into the human world......
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:38 am

perhaps someone with illusory talents could worm his way into the nobility in soul society? then, turn each family against another (perhaps several kidnappings or murders of nobles), forcing the gotei 13 to take sides with the noble families. there are four noble families, so some squads throw their lot in with each one- perhaps some Shinigami choose to go rogue rather then fight their comrades. (will be granted amnesty on end of plot for going rogue)

however, this turns out to be a distraction for the real plot, to throw soul society/the gotei 13 into disarray so that it can be taken with ease by an alliance between the arrancars and whoever. Soul Society is attacked and possibly taken by overwhelming force.

keep in mind, this is a very rough structure, but you know, i thought it had potential
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:06 am

You know, in all of the Bleach sites that I have been on, I have never seen either a Shinigami civil war or the Vizards being used as villains...
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:26 am

yeah i agree with domon. my idea could be altered to fit that. the nobles cause a civil war while being expertly puppeteered by a vizard. blah blah blah STORY. i think it's a good marriage of ideas
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:27 am

A civil war with the shinigami would be interesting... hehe
Back to top Go down
The Haptism

The Haptism

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:31 am

Well since I'm probably the only Bount I can basically do anything I want.

Oh and the Shinigami civil war sounds epic.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:53 am

YES!!! SHINIGAMIS TURN ON EACH OTHER!!
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Well, in any case, I'd like the Arrancar rebels to remain.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:52 pm

so when is this happening, and who's setting it up?
Back to top Go down
Kujou Takashi

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:44 am

Through the recent events that have occurred, an excess of spiritual energy has built up in and around Karakura Town. With this Spiritual Energy come dangers. Dangers of mutation and dangers of invaders. But this is the least of the worries for the inhabitants of Karakura Town. For within their own midst, there are a select few who plot to utilize the conditions to their advantage, This group has already set their plans into motion. And sinister plans are they indeed. Led by a young man who possesses the intellect of a prodigy and the cruelty to rival the likes of some of history’s greatest villains. He plans to tip the scales in the fate of all of the earth, NAY, the entire trilogy of the plains of Existence- Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the Living World. The Group has come to call themselves "The Einherjar”(Warriors in Norse Mythology who died in battle and were sent to Valhalla but were not gods such as Loki and Thor and so on.)

Chapter 1 (Operation Snowfall)- With the backbone of the Einherjar, established their leader, the young but brilliant Sakata Nijiima, has announced the beginning of Operation Snowfall which is broken up into Three Parts for easy memorization.
The first part of Operation Snowfall is to utilize the ability of the Einherjar’s Fifth General to cause a large disturbance in the center of Tokyo, Japan. When the disturbance has caused a large enough ripple in the lake of the Media, Sakata Nijiima will hack into all of the major news networks stations and put up a video advertising all of those who have been given “God’s Gifts” to come and see him. He will end the announcement by winking and saying “Just follow your Sixth Sense” implying that those who had any kind of spiritual capability would be expected. With this done the First part of Operation Snowfall will be completed.
The Second part of Operation Snowfall is the much more dangerous portion. Utilizing the ability of the Einherjar’s Second General. Utilizing his ability he will open up a Garganta-Esque Portal to both Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. With this done the Leader of the Einherjar will utilize his power to effectively send troops into both plains of existence.
The Final Part of Operation Snowfall is to initiate Operation White Christmas

Chapter 2 Operation Snowfall(In a Nut Shell) -
The First Part of Operation “Snowfall”- Gather Humans with likewise personalities and powers in hopes of putting "Operation White Christmas" Into order
Part 2- Attract the attention of all major enemies AKA. Soul Society, Hueco Mundo etc.
Part 3- Set Operation White Christmas into order to cripple opponents

Operation White Christmas- If I told u all in public it would take away all the fun wouldn’t it?

Members of Einherjar- I will send a PM to whoever would be in charge of this with both the info on Operation White Christmas and the Members of Einherjar and their powers. I also think that the Einherjar should be played by trustworthy and active volunteers or the staff. It would just it that much more fun if everybody on the site could be involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT   PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT Empty

Back to top Go down

PLOT SUGGESTIONS WE NEED SOMESO POST DAMNIT
Page 1 of 1