Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Vote_lcapBattle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Voting_barBattle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Vote_lcapBattle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Voting_barBattle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Tomix walked out of the Garganta. He was wearing his Arrancar uniform, but he was also wearing his long brown overcoat over it. He summoned his sword to his side, and placed his hand upon it's hilt. He was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Zilo came walking out with his Arrancar uniform on as well and half of his mask was there to show him what he looked lioke when he is not hiding his mask.He then Smiles at his friend as he gets into a defensive stance with his sword already out.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:18 pm

"Hahaha. I've been looking forward to this all day. Feel the power of the 8th Espada...also known as the Hurricane!"
Tomix vanished while using Sonido, and appeared directly behind Zilo. His sword was infront of his neck, pressing against it.
"I am the fastest of the Espada...The Hurricane..."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Zilo Smiled "The fastest huh? Then lets see it." He disappears and appears 50 feet away from The Hurricane. He puts his sword away "Then you should know my espada name then.....The reaper....."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Reaper!?
"Oh yeah? You want to see true speed!?"
Tomix threw Giruvargan into the air, and screamed:
"FLY! GIRUVARGAN!"
Tomix was engulfed in feathers, surrounding him. When he emerged, Tomix had a feather-plumed helmet, and six wings. He flew into the air, and charged at Zilo, laughing maniacly.
"PERSONALITY SNAP!"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Zilo Disappears and appears beside him and knocks him away with a flick of his wrest. " Do not release your full form when you just start a battle that will get you killed instantly." He then starts to draw his sword. He waits to see what he will do next.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Tomix is smashed into the ground. Just before he hits the ground, he uses his wings to spring him back into the air. Tomix then switched back to normal, yelling: "STURM! GET OUT OF MY MIND!"
Tomix tries to focus on the fight, using Sonido to suprise Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Zilo jumps back in shock trying to dodge but gets cut and blood starts dripping from his chest. He thought it was time to show him what being the #1 hollow was about. He pulled his sword out and everythihng seemed to get slower to him. He disappeared with speed that was not expect of such a big guy. He appeared in front of Tomix and came down with a slice powerful enough oyu could sense the immense energy in it
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Tomix was in shock when Zilo vanished suddenly. Zilo appeared in front of him, slashing at his cheast. Tomix furled one of his wings inwards, to take the hit. Then, Tomix's eyes changed from green to black, and begin to go into a frenzy.
"YOU"RE MINE!"
Tomix sword flicked upwards, going for his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Zilo moves his blade in time to block the attack put still took quite some damage. He was starting to enjoy this fight. He charged at him and disappeared. there seemed to be a swarm of him running around tomix then he disappeared and appeared in front of him bringing a slice to the cut.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Tomix felt his cheast get sliced, however through a daze. His eyes returned to there green colour.
"What has happened..to me?"
He then knew what he'd do.
"Behold the technique I developed myself...Shadows of Misfortune."
Shadows surrounded the two. Then, 12 clone Tomixs appeared. They all launched at Zilo, slashing manaicly. They then launched 12 Black Ceros, resulting in a huge explosion.
Tomix jumped away from the explosion. It even hurt him, burning one wing away, and burning an arm.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Zilo Was still standing covered in blood He then smiled at his friend. He was going to stop holding back even more. He charged at him but disappeared and appeared beside him. The immense power from the slice that was about to happen made the ground start to crack away he broguht the sword slicing at him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Tomix saw the gigantic slice coming towards him. Tomix put all his power behind the defensuve swing. The swords met, creating a gigantic blast, blowing up the ground around them.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:55 pm

The dust cleared and Zilo stood there with his outfit top torn to shreds. He threw off what was left of it "Rise from the heavens and spread your wings Rekoia." He had finally released his release. He grew dragon like wings and held his sword which was now pure black. He spiritual pressure was stronger then ever before.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Only two of Tomix's wings remained, his Arrancar shirt gone, and his jacket in tatters. He felt like he was going to collpase...when he knew he had to get stronger. He watched as Zilo grew huge dragon wings. Tomix vanished with Sonido, and launched a huge Blue cero at him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Zilo turns around and Charges a dragon cero (My strongest attack Strength is like 100 so its maxed out) And fires it at him. The cero engulfs his cero and is heading straight at Tomix. Secretly Zilo Held back when he had fired the cero he didn't want to kill his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Tomix's eyes widened at the sight of his Cero being destroyed. The Dragon Cero came closer, his eyes turned Black. Almost animalisticly, he launched through the cero, tearing his remaining wings off, but he didn't stop, charging at Zilo, raising his sword at a huge swipe.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Zilo stuck his hand up and grabbed the sword. And smiled with a few kind words "Rest my friend very few have made me go this far. He then grabbed Tomix and set him lying down because he knew he was hurting pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Tomix's eyes returned to green. Tomix gagged and spat blood out of his mouth.
"What...what happened to me? I suddenly felt...diffrent. Insane."
He layed down...breathing normalising. He returned to his pre-release state, his jacket completly in tatters.
"What a fight..."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Zilo stood above him to let him know he actually made him go into his Release state and then smiled at him "Yes a fight indeed my jacket idk who can repair our outfits do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"Nah...I don't." He was so tired...blood was dripping from his back.
"I think I went a bit too far. My back...it feel like it's on fire or somthing."
He leant up upwards, feeling his back. There was a huge gash on his back where he had rammed the dragon cero.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Zilo walked over and passed some of his energy into Him making Tomix comepltely healed and then smiled at him and picked him up and walked though his gate back to the human world. "Don't wanna be late for your girlfriends party do ya?" He said has he carried him to her house and sat him on the chair. "Act as if you where asleep so shell not know you where out all night."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:17 pm

"Got it."
TOmix leaned back in the chair. He was so tired...so very tired. He closed his eyes...and let himself fall asleep.

--EXIT--
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Zilo Disappeared and exited the room but left a note for tomix saying that it is best if Reina didn't See another espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)   Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Former Espada (Zilo)
Page 1 of 1