Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A New Alliance EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A New Alliance EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A New Alliance EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A New Alliance EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A New Alliance EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A New Alliance EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A New Alliance EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A New Alliance EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A New Alliance EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A New Alliance Vote_lcapA New Alliance Voting_barA New Alliance Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A New Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

A New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: A New Alliance   A New Alliance EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:43 am

The only way if he was going after the espadas was he needed somebody to help him if he was to kill them all arrancars, hollows and the espadas. Darque needed someone dedicated to fighting someone like a hero but he didn't know anybody of that nature but hearing these stories about an white armor guy. Maybe that was the guy he needed to fend off against his enemies yet revenge against his kind but he would have to protect his friends or whatever. If they were to die then it would be all over and yet he would hae to fight whatever large number of espadas there were also this woman who wanted to avenge Aizen. Darque would have to deal with that problem too he was strong enough to deal with anybody and his zanpakuto powers would handle any big threat against him. The only thing he could do now was to find this white armor guy and convince him to hep destroy all arrancars or espadas. Darque then thought what if he were to destroy them all what then what about himself maybe when the time was right all the threats these hollows, arrancars and the espadas were all dead and gone. Perhaps when the time comes he'd allow a shinigami to take him down so maybe he could atone for sins of all those humans he had devoured all those years ago.

He could let that get him down, Darque will deal with that when the time comes right now it was onto business. Darque needed to find white armor guy "Alright, Espada man......SHOW YOURSELF"
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Alliance   A New Alliance EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

An powerful spiritual pressure came down and whoever it was this was strong warrior and then he hears it. Somebody was looking for him, Balzar didn't know who wanted him maybe they wanted to talk to him about something. This must be an captain of some squad in the soul society or worse an espada looking to make a statement. Whoever it was they wanted espada man one of his famous superhero names and this was a offer that he couldn't pass up.

Balzar quickly transform into white armor form saying the words "Shoriyoroi no Amerasu" appearing in the sky. He looks around trying to find this person who called out his name. Quickly tracking this spiritual pressure, Balzar finds him "Well, I found an espada and now you foudn me that's right I"m Espada man.....now what do you want?"

Balzar got into a defensive stance getting ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

A New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Alliance   A New Alliance EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:03 am

"So your the guy helping these humans and killing my people....I'm very anger about but pleased" Darque started walking towards to white armor guy which was a shock to him thinking this a same warrior who been killing hollows who just wanted to kill and eat humans. "Normally, I would want to fight you but really...I need your help human"

"I was once part of Aizen's gang but no more....I want to kill them all every hollow, every arrancar and every last espada....I can't do it alone" Darque thought this was a suicide mission but finally maybe it could atone for some of his sins which the help of this hero maybe some of his pain could be lifted. "Look, These guys are like a poison to your world by doing this it would finally bring some form of peace wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Alliance   A New Alliance EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:15 am

This espada didn't seem like a threat then he was expecting this guy was serious he wanted to kill them all. Balzar thought what he was going after Neliel after all she was just trying to protect her friend from him but still maybe he could persuade him not got after her. A wise decision would be trying to help him then down the road when the time comes try to convince this former member of this Aizen's gang that Neliel has change. "Your really serious about that aren't you look all the espadas aren't that bad....Neliel chsnge she wanted to protect people not kill them"

Balzar hoped to change this person's mind about Neliel but still his offer was too good to pass up. If they succeeded then Espada man would be a known hero to Karakura town and the Soul society no more hiding in the dark about his origins anymore. "Your offer is too good to pass up and I'll help you but where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

A New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Alliance   A New Alliance EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:27 am

Darque thought long and hard about Neliel she didn't need to a part of his revnege yet she suffered long enough thus being obsolete. The former espada didn't see any point of going after her which he was convinced that Neliel has changed hearing the human's words. "I never thought about that....Neliel or Nel should have friends who can take good care of her" But the human was going to play ball with him and then thinking about the first move that they should make is going to Hueco Mundo....and taking down all the hollows in their own homeworld.

This was suicide mission but at least they both would be making a big statement in hollow's death & bloodshed. "The hour has come we can win this war but we must take the fight to them and bring Las Noches, Hueco Mundo and Grimmjow's lair burning down before us...come Espada man let us take to first steps in the Destruction of Espada's evolution"

Darque opens up the portal because this was steps of own kind destrutction he was willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Alliance   A New Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: