Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
One two three four EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
One two three four EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
One two three four EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
One two three four EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
One two three four EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
One two three four EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
One two three four EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
One two three four EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
One two three four EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
One two three four Vote_lcapOne two three four Voting_barOne two three four Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
One two three four Vote_lcapOne two three four Voting_barOne two three four Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

One two three four

Go down 
+2
Kensei Kontan
Creedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creedy

Creedy

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:49 pm

As I have noticed recently in some topics, people have been skipping posting orders in favor of posting as much as possible. This habit causes a lot of disturbance in the RP flow, though one might cite that "Oh, I don't want to wait forever if I have to wait for HIM to post." I say we have a 48 hour period. If someone doesn't post in that time period, skip'em or if you attacked him, call a hit. That's as simple as that. If someone still doesn't get this concept, let me introduce you to an example of what I am talking against.

Guy 1: *Pops into the scene*

Guy 2: *Also pops into the scene ready to fight Guy 1*

Guy 3: *Pops in too to fight Guy 1*

Guy 2: *Does MEGA-ULTRA-SUPER CERO on Guy 1's face*

Guy 3: *Does unstoppable paralysis technique that stops Guy 1 dead in his tracks*

Guy 2: *Fuses the paralysis technique with a barrier that traps Guy 1*

Guy 3: *Surrounds Guy 1 with a billion Ceroes this time from all directions*

Guy 1: *Doesn't die as he manages to singlehandedly avoid everyone of those attacks*

See? Not only does this screw up with the RP flow, but notice Guy 1 dodging every attacks because of a lack of options created through this method, creating a godmod situation. But let's not forget how Guy 2 and 3 were attacking him on every single angles possible and preventing his escape and leaving him no choice BUT to godmod through the method of overriding post order which should have been like this instead to make this situation a lot easier and less complicated with a lower potential in godmod.

Guy 1: *Pops into the scene*

Guy 2: *Also pops into the scene ready to fight Guy 1*

Guy 3: *Pops in too to fight Guy 1*

Guy 1: *Gets ready to fight and does a slash attack at Guy 2 and 3*

Guy 2: *Ducks and dodges the attack*

Guy 3: *Also ducks and dodges attack but then fires Cero*

Guy 1: *Dodges the Cero and incidentally fires a Cero back*

*And this goes so on and so forth in the order of 1,2,3.*

See? Much easier now with no method of complication. I was fairly surprised to find that this site lacked a posting order rule and left it for a free for all frenzy instead of an organized posting situation. Of course, a posting order matters little in a conversation for all of you convo jumpers, but remember, this is RPing courtesy. Now I am not blaming anyone, but we should all follow this example instead of going nuts with posting the most. This forum's elite shouldn't be around those who post the most but those who post the best. I have recently gotten a love for this forum, hence my reason for helping it out.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 pm

omfg here we go again
look kid it would matter to me if we actually did anything to someone who wasnt on but no we mostly talked, until allen attacked me, and yet you think me talking is attacking YOU? e.o
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 pm

I think that's a good idea in fights.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:37 pm

sarah i already dont allow these things, unless, like i said, it isnt an attack, just a speech post.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Why not? It isn't fair if more than two people are fighting and one doesn't post for a while....
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 pm

no i said i DONT allow it, unless speech post, or if the person has had alot of chances to post and will not post even when asked
those are my personal laws sarah >.>
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 pm

A speech post can wait, and it complicates issues when it comes to chronological matters. You were speaking to Toshiba whilst his Cero attack was going to fry Allen's socks off. In essence cutting down time as it gives him little opportunity to escape. And I'd appreciate it if you don't label me a mere "kid" as it is quite distasteful and disrespectful. Now don't presume things about me when I never stated you talking is talking, but as I have stated above, time issues arises. Here is an example:

Guy 1: *Appears and attacks*

Guy 2: *Also appears to attack, but attack Guy 1*

Guy 3: *Appears as well to help Guy 2 attack Guy 1*

Guy 2: *Does super Cero attack on his face*

Guy 3: Yo peep, what's poppin' holmes?

Guy 2: Nuthin' much gee whiz, what's your story? *Cero is getting closer to Guy 1 while he does nothing*

Guy 3: Oh, the usual, my wife dumped me for my Wii fit yoga trainer. *Cero's Guy 1 as well*

Guy 2: LOL, that sure sucks. *Cero is inches away from Guy 1*

Guy 3: I know, I've been getting drunk a lot because of that. *Cero also getting closer*

Guy 1: *Left with no choice, Guy 1 decides to dodge the attack which happens to be a mere second away from his face despite all that time of inactivity, dodging it in half a second and avoiding it despite his ability not permitting him to do that*

Well, see? Created another godmodding potential made by Guy 1 thanks to the lack of patience by Guy 2 and 3. Pretty damn harsh that he has to go through a backlash as a couple of mods cite him for that and kick him despite circumstances not permitting him to do so, in the MIDDLE of an attack. Sure you can speak, but keep it in posting order otherwise that's just plain rude skipping out another person, even in the middle of speaking whilst an attack is commencing. Time issues arises and you could kill the person and call a hit for that time passing issue.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am

first of all i will refer to you as kid until you show me you deserve something else.
secondly if people didnt leave every five minutes it might get a topic somewhere.
lastly i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to call god mod on something like that when the cercomstances are right..... damn spelling
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:46 am

*sigh* maybe Kensei can have an exception....
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:08 am

Kensei, your opinion is worthless in this situation. The whole decision now lies with the webmaster. I made my case whilst you made yours rather poorly. The whole concept of posting order is to keep consistency and order, hence it should be added as a rule. I know better, especially with rules like these that has the wrench tossed on the ladle. Voluptuous experience separates me and you, in that comparison, you'd be a child in my eyes. Hence why it's so disrespectful for a junior RPer well not out of a cave to question the experienced suggestion of a more senior RPer. The only reason why you oppose this is because you lack patience, not because it'll "slow down" RP but on the contrary keep it more consistent. Even then, I don't see you suggesting any solutions to this problem or even a suggestion for that matter, and since that's the case, I doubt you've done a great job here contributing to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 am

you call me a junior rper yet you have no clue about me and you call yourself a senior rper, but you do somethign only noobs do, and that is judge by post length.
and trust me ive tributed alot to this site, while you, a random new person, seem to think you know everything =/

and i do lack patience, after all i can understand you have to leave at night or shit like that, but you see the post, you have enough time to post, yet you dont. got it?
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 am

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:02 am

I like the posting order idea, it works for people who can only be on at certain times during the day... Like me, I work 11-7 so can only be on early morning and late evening....
Back to top Go down

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Listen. Posting order is fine. But we should have a time limit, say someone goes away for a few days like I did. I don't mind if you go ahead and post. Its not fair to everyone else in the topic. So...can we please get along now? I say the limit is 3 days. Any objections?
Back to top Go down
Creedy

Creedy

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Lessen that to two days actually. Two days would be much better. If anyone isn't going to be around for that time, they should post an absence around so we'd know and be notified. So we'd skip'em, otherwise the two days thingy is fine, just not three, three isn't the lucky number in that case.
Back to top Go down

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 am

Sure 2. Doesn't really matter to me. lol
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm

I don't see why we are arguing about this. On every single RP site I have been on, the posting order thing that Creedy mention existed. I thought it did here too.
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Same 'ere. Guess the paleolithic of the RP world hasn't ended yet.
Back to top Go down

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 am

Not here. Just certain people don't get it. Just because one person doesn't do Post Order, doesn't mean other people don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One two three four Empty
PostSubject: Re: One two three four   One two three four Empty

Back to top Go down

One two three four
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Chat Area :: Debate-
Jump to: