Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A windy relax(ryoma/open) Vote_lcapA windy relax(ryoma/open) Voting_barA windy relax(ryoma/open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A windy relax(ryoma/open) Vote_lcapA windy relax(ryoma/open) Voting_barA windy relax(ryoma/open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A windy relax(ryoma/open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

A windy relax(ryoma/open) Empty
PostSubject: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:07 pm

It was unusual for Kenji to show his face out on broad daylight. But for now, he wasn't thinking about anything like avoiding people. He just wanted time to relax. He was newly appointed as captain, and all those tests and captaincy stuff wore him out, although it was pretty fulfilling for him to have finally become Captain.

A windy day with an average temperature, it was the perfect day for gazing out into the open without nothing much to worry about. He needed to take a break from all his truth-searching and exam-taking, so this was the perfect getaway spot.

He didn't have any ambition to turn the 6th division to an espionage-esque division, although he had already made up his mind about working outside the spotlight. He wanted to be able to carry out things in the shadow, and with just the right circumstances. He isn't that destructive as some of the others are, although he may just be more merciless than them.

The relaxing day turned out to be a day for assessment for the new Captain, he kept thinking about good ways to run his new division, and how he would present himself. But to him, there isn't really any necessity for him to actually make a formal introduction to the members. As long as they know who and what he wants them to do, it's all fine to him.

The wind blew stronger as time passed by, his hair dancing along as the air stroked them. His red scarf dangling along with it. His body was comfortable, as he sat on one of Sereitei's roofs, his body freely changing positions.

Sereitei was unexpectedly peaceful today. There weren't too many people on patrol, and most of these people on patrol are taking it easy. Captains and their Lieutenants have shown no sign of showing up today, not to mention that it seemed like no one was doing anything of utter importance today. It was just a simple day to relax, with nothing much to think about.

Shinigami passed by, and glared at this weird looking man who wore a Captain's Haori. The face was obviously unfamiliar to them, and Kenji could even hear them mumbling about him being the "new Captain their Officers talked about." To Kenji, this job was only as useful as long as he encountered new things along the way, but of course, for Sereitei, it was his Sereitei's peace over his knowledge of life.

"Tss.. I just remembered.." Although he was properly introduced to the Captains, he made no effort to try and even engage them in a casual conversation. All was professional to him, nothing tied to any strings. He didn't want to make comrades at this point in time, since he didn't know where to start, and would probably, albeit accidentally hurt their pride with their words, unless of course, they weren't the type to be engulfed after being exposed to useless comments.

He felt a little brush of winds slide through his skin, as he felt someone, an unknown person, seemingly approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:33 am

-moments later a gate apeared not far from where kenji was standing. soon after it opened and it apeared to be a young boy that came through. but this one was special he was wearing a captains haori and the number on his back apeared to be 9. as ryoma stepped through the gate he saw someone he had never met in the distance an he looked like he was a captain. ryoma then wanted to get a better look, so he started walking toward kenji then shunpoed right in front of him then asked.-

who are you, i have never seen you around here are you a new captain and what squad are from?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:43 am

It was a rather peaceful day in seireitei. Students were trainning at the acadamy, the squads was taking it easy, a few was having a spar, and the 5th division was taking a rest after having their first trainning with their newest captain. Reikou Yuuri had only been a captain for a few days. She had served as the third-seat under aizen`s time as captain, and had become the vice captain when hinamori had taken over as a captain. The other captains had their doubts when Yuuri was first introdosed to her, but it didnt bother the young woman, she knew that building trust took time.

As she walked down the streets of Seireitei, feeling the mild wind blow through her long milky white hair and haori, causing both to dance around her gently. It had been a some-what okay trainning, a few dummy hollows to pratice team work, nothing hard. The 5th division captain stopped when she saw the captain of the 9th division, named Ryoma Sakuraba, stand in front of a taller man, who was wearing a captain Haori.

"My, My, i have only been a captain for a few days, and we already get a new one? Things are hasty these days", she said, as she walked up to them, lifting her hand in a greeting to the unknown man wearing a captain Haori.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:15 pm

It seems that fate is going this his way, in favor of Kenji though. It was an indirect requirement for any captain to actually acquaint themselves with his other captains, which will be his comrades in the future, no matter how straight forward it could be. Kenji turned his head to the side, and saw Ryoma Sakuraba. Kenji has heard of him, a young boy who was the captain of the 9th division. Kenji couldn't care less.

Then another persona came to join the chat. It was Reikou Yuuri, the kind and gentle captain who was appointed one just a few days before Kenji was. His haori danced slightly with the wind as it brushed through his skin, his red scarf and his bangs not revealing more than his left eye and a part of his nose and cheeks. The day was bright and calm, and the way things are going, it's going how Kenji would prefer it to.

"Tsk. That's so sad of you, Ryoma Taichou. Look at the insignia on my haori, I am definitely from the 6th Division, and yes I am a new Captain. Kenji Saintz. It seemed that fate made it so that you captains would come to me, don't you seem it likely too, Reikou Taicho of the 5th Division? All is going well and according to plan." His rudeness is as sharp as ever. He didn't expect himself not to make any rash comments, no matter how powerful or respected people may be, if they we're so dumb and ignorant of what is happening in Soul Society.

"I guess, even though Soul Society itself is powerful, it's military power, well, Gotei 13, relies on the Captains. With so much spaces to be filled, they couldn't help but find rather powerful ones, right, Reikou-san?" The wind blew strong, yet it felt so cold and light, as if someone was rubbing lotion on your skin. It was smooth and relaxing; though unfortunately, Kenji's constant stream of radiating darkness and negative emotion seemed to seize the wind of its fleeting glory, as the rays of the sun fiercely penetrated your skin with the sheer sharpness of its temperature. What a beautiful day it was for Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

-as soon as kenji gave ryoma his response, ryoma replied.-

sad?, i think not the reason i asked you that question is to see what your response was going to be so i could get a good idea of how you react to questions like that. also since your the captain of the 6th squad that must mean Captain Kuchiki was either reassigned or removed.

-ryoma turns his head toward Reikou and replied.-

well i never thought that a few new captain's would be selected from the 6 months i was in the world of the living. now, what is your name and the squad your from?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:38 pm

"Im surprised over you already know who i am, i was selected a few days ago, not all captains could attend the meeting", she said, as she ran a hand through her long white hair, to prevent it from falling into her eyes all the time. "Its true that there are many spots to be filled, but being strong dosent matter always, having a clear mind and knowing how to lead your squad, is a important fact as well".

As the wind grew slightly in speed, the fabric of her haori began to flow like waves. "Im Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division. During your absence, Ryoma Taicho, Hinamori passed away"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:47 am

"I understand what you mean, Reikou Taicho, although you must take note that I don't have a single damn care on my division. I only became captain cause the opportunity arrived. I am here to learn about myself, and what is it to being me, not something as trivial as being the leader. Well, for you it might be of some high importance, but people have their own beliefs."

It wouldn't have been much of a problem for Kenji, even if it means him leading the entire Gotei 13, he just didn't have the interest or the will to actually do it. Also, he knows that life isn't as simple as the weak will die and the strong shall live, that's some crappy statement either made by some pretty weak guy, or by a power hungry individual on the brink of death.

The other captain, Ryoma, seemed pretty innocent-- No, ignorant of the matter. It didn't matter if he was in a long stay at the human world, but he should know the things happening back at his own world. "By that statement, Ryoma, it seems as though you don't care much of Soul Society as myself. Do you mean to say that, if Soul Society was attacked, you wouldn't know?"

To Kenji, it seemed like a pretty big flaw for someone big time as him. Acting all bad ass as Kenji's senior. Though, Kenji had that bit of a spice in him that he wouldn't want anyone to question his principles or beliefs, and he'd much rather destroy the resolve of other people than have them given a much resolute state of mind.

Another thing he saw was, this man was fond of Hinamori. Well, it would seem that way just from the statement Reikou made. It was pretty straightforward that for Ryoma it meant something. "and That is why I don't see myself having someone to adore or something to cherish much. Even if you don't let yourself affected, and become as indifferent as I am, we are still spirits from our former human lives, and therefore possess emotions much like any other being."
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:16 am

-ryoma took a more serious look on his face restraining himself from showing any emotion toward the other two captains around him and replied to each of them.-

kenji....do you know the name of the shinigami that came before myself, the former captain of the 9th squad and one of the most powerful shinigami of his time. if not then you have no damn idea how much i have lost since then. also the reason i am strong i because i have something to fight for, unlike when you fight for just your self. also kenji i know just about everything that happens around here.

-ryoma then started to ease up/loosen up and then pulled out a letter from his breast pocket and gave it to Reikou-

could you please place this at momo's grave for me, i have other things i need to do today. and kenji i care about i soul socitey more than you could every know.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:59 am

Yuuri took the letter and placed it in a pocket on the inside of her shinigami uniform. "..I will, Ryoma Taicho. The white haired captain let out a almost soundless sigh, as she tilted her head slightly backwards and looked up at the blue sky. The loss of Hinamori had been hard to seireitei, but mostly to the 5th division, who had already sufferd enough losing their captain. If it hadent been for herself, the 5th division would might not had been able to pull themselfs togeder and move on.

"Ah, gomenasai(sorry), i was lost in thoughts", she said, suddenly remebering that Kenji had been talking to her. "Im not one to take sides...but the way to power or completion is a path you cannot walk alone"
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:32 am

-as ryoma started to walk away he said-

thank you, Reikou
please excuse me, there is someone else i must see right now.

-and a second later he was gone and out of sight, he was shunpoing toward the 4th squad barracks to meet the captain. though at the speed ryoma was moving it was hard to see him, but this is what some people refer to as faster than sound.-
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:37 am

[color=blue]The days were becoming more frightful as the inevitable battle nears. "We've all had our losses, Reikou-Taichou, but that is not something we could be able to do something about. In the beginning, it was bound to happen, Aizen betraying everyone and Hinamori dying." Kenji let loose a weird sigh as Ryoma started to shunpo away.

He simply nodded to Ryoma and then turned his head to Reikou again. "These past few weeks, activity has sprung up on both sides. I will not be surprised, if at anytime-- a battle will take away more lives." Kenji also cared about Soul Society though he didn't show it. He just wanted to act alone and he uses his principles as a defense to people he can't trust, including the Gotei 13 with a few exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A windy relax(ryoma/open)   A windy relax(ryoma/open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A windy relax(ryoma/open)
Page 1 of 1