Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Vote_lcapA goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Voting_barA goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Vote_lcapA goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Voting_barA goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Empty
PostSubject: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Walking along the dessert now Sia sighed gently reading a single book that was in her hand. "Hurry up, ok?" she said softly reffering to Nnoitra. She had to at least say 'GoodBye' to some old friends before she went on to continue her roll as the 4th Espada, although, the gift from Anynme was still sitting in her hair nicely. She never told Nnoitra that she gave it to Sia, & never planned to. "I want you to meet afew old freinds of mine Nnoitra;" she began, "I don't want you to kill them yet, Just allow me to say 'GoodBye' to them..." She knew how he would react to meeting them, but even if he was to get mad, she would not allow him to kill them now. "Understand..?" she said still reading the book & beging to walk into the main Korosu Base then stopping closeing the book & placeing it to her side waiting for him to reply.

((Wait for Tsuch to post please))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:54 am

Nnoitra scoffed at her statement as he hefted his scythe up to his shoulder. He veered off to the side into the sands as they walked. I'll not touch or harm anyone in there...... As long as they don't provoke me. Nnoitra turned his head back towards Sia as they stopped. I've nothing to do with anyone in here so why must I follow you into there. Nnoitra pointed to the door questionably. Sia hadn't really explained why they were walking through the desert up until now. She'd been reading her book the whole time and Nnoitra hadn't questioned it.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:27 am

"I will follow in as well", a female voice said from behind them. It was Sachi, the newest among the espadas. She was the only one who could pull off looking human, the only thing that was left of her mask, was a small fragment on the left side of her hair, but it looked more like a hairclip than a fragment. She was wearing her version of the espada uniform, along with a black scarf that went down to her knees, covering her hole and number on her neck.

"do not worry, i wont attack anything unless it attacks me", she assured the other female espada, not seeming to pay much attention to Nnoitra, even through he was standing right next to Sia. "please, lead the way", Sachi said, smiling slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:12 am

Ayame who was about to leave the korosu base to return to the world of the living,was wearing herblack top and jacket,her baggy black pants that hung off her hips and her black sneakers.her white blond and black hair was tied in a ponytail. as she was about to jump out the window she felt Sia's spiritual pressure.she decided tosay hello.she preformed a sonido and appeared at the entrance.she grinned,″hey sia what's u-″ she stopped in mid sentance and she frowned.″Sia....what is nnoitora doing here?″she asked with a slight growl in her tone.she remembered when he threatend her younger sister,Reina.she narrows her ruby red eyes slightly,she then noticed another woman standing next to them.Ayame stopped glaring at Nnoitora and gazed at the woman,″oh and hello to you as well..though may i ask what your name is?″ayame asked poilitely. after asking this she then turned to Nnoitora,″well? tell me..what the hell are you doing here?″she asked Nnoitora in an annoyed tone.she then waited for their reply.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Tomix was lazing around in the Korosu base, writing in his poetry book. Afer a few seconds, he noticed Sia reiatsu. And...Nnoitra!?"
Tomix sonido'd to the group. Ayame was already there.
"Sia!? What are you doing...with HIM?" Thoughts of Reina being threatened flew into his mind.
"Nnoitra...Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:20 am

Nnoitra looked at Ayame and Tomix. He'd like nothing more than to kill the both of them where they stood but he resisted. Looking at Ayame then Tomix he forced out of his mouth. I'm not here to cause any trouble. Nnoitra then moved his eyes back towards Sia pointing to her. And she didn't tell me that we were heading here. And if you'd feel safer i'll even lay my scythe down. Nnoitra threw the scythe and it stuck into the ground but it didn't go far due to the chain that was attached to his waist.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:48 am

Sachi let out a slight sigh, and padded the taller, and more hollow-looking Nnoitra on the back, befor she turned her gaze to the arrancar girl who had spoken to her. "Kuromo Sachi, the newest member among the espada", she informed her, smiling slightly. Already now, it was clear that this woman wasent like the other espada`s, in fact, she didnt even look like a arrancar. If you looked away from her espada uniform and sword, she looked like a human wearing a black scarf, and the only thing remainning of her mask was a small fragment on the side of her head, wich could be hidden under a hat or even her hair.

"Lets not get worked up, Sia-san isent here to cause trouble", she said smiling softly, through her eyes showed a little bit of anger.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Tomix glared at Nnoitra.
"Yeah. Sure. Well remember...I'm watching."
TOmix then turned to the other Espada.
"Nice to meet you...if you wern't an Espada. I'm Tomix...the original Deserter."
Tomix continued to wonder...what was Sia doing with these people?
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:53 am

Sia watched for a second & nodded her head slightly at Nnoitra then turned her head slightly to the female espada who had joined them & simply ignored her. Sia frowned slightly as she noticed how angry Aname was. "He's a friend..." she said softly. "More or less." looking to Tomix as he joined them she easly noticed the tone in his voice & replyed in the same tone but abit more strict, "He is a friend..." sighing gently looking back to Aname she sighed gently allowing afew rose pedals to float in the air beging to circle above her & change the wind speed. "I'm sorry..." she began, "But, I am the 4th espada.." as she said this the wind made from the black rose peals circleing around her pushed most of her hair away from the side of her neck showing a bold number '4' on the side of it(( Written in Gothic script #2)). Sighing gently the rose pedals began to rotate the other way pushing down her hair & soon returning to the ground as she said again, "I am sorry..." then soon looked to the rose pedals which layed on the ground.

((Sorry it took me awhile to post, I had no conbtact with a connected computer. XP))
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Tomix felt his rage pick up when he saw the tatoo on her face.
"You're...you're the 4th Espada!? How...how could you betray us!? WHY DID YOU BETRAY US? I...I thought we were friends."
He turned his back to her.
"I guess I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:17 pm

She listened to Tomix saddly not very happy to hear him react in such a way. Her lips did not change abit, but afew tears rolled down her cheeks as she said calmly, "I, I am sorry Tomix-San, I'm, sorry, everybody..." she said not wanting to say everyone else's name, becasue she thought it would just bring more pain to both her & them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)   A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada) Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye to old friends(Open to Korosu & Espada)
Page 1 of 1