Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kaji's Night Out (private) Vote_lcapKaji's Night Out (private) Voting_barKaji's Night Out (private) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kaji's Night Out (private) Vote_lcapKaji's Night Out (private) Voting_barKaji's Night Out (private) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kaji's Night Out (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

Kaji's Night Out (private) Empty
PostSubject: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

Kaji Landed softly in a back alley of karakura towns Unofficial Party district, He stepped out into the busy sidewalk, and took in a breath of air, it felt good to get out every once and a while, he was getting stir crazy from his only company being his two brothers and sister. he looked down both sides of the street wondering where he should go first, He spotted a bar not to far down and the road and decided to make that his first stop, he walked quickly down the street and entered the bar, sat down and ordered a bottle of sake he leaned back in his seat as he waited for his order thinking about what he should do after this.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

Neliel walks in wearing a Karakura high school girl's uniform. She sits at the bar and orders some sake, the bartender looks at her and says no you aren't old enough. Neliel looks at him and narrows her eyes "I'm older than I look and I am old enough for sake." She has no idea about id or anything like the laws used about things in the world of the living, but she learns something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:55 am

Kaji heard a Familar voice behind him he leaned back so far the back of the chair was almost parallel with the floor and looked at neliel upside down "hey nel Why don't you join me over here?, that guys an ass, we can split the bottle i just ordered" Kaji said as the chair slammed back onto all four legs and his sake arrived with two glasses as if the guy who took his order knew he'd have company.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:58 am

Neliel smiles and walks over to where Kaji is. "Long time no see Mikoto-san. What's up so far? Have you found anyone special yet or are you still looking?" Neliel knows that Kaji didn't have anyone, and things didn't seem to work out for her and Shunsui. She figures maybe her and Kaji can try, but she wants to start as friends and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:04 am

Kaji waited as neliel sat down and poured her and himself a glass, passed her a glass and answered, "nothing much just getting away from family for a few hours, and no, no one special yet" he finished as he downed his glass in one gulp and pouring himself another glass.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:14 am

"Well I tried with Shunsui but it didn't work out. Nothing happened though, maybe that's for the best. I guess I'll have to find someone new to try being with, maybe if your interested we could.... well maybe." Neliel smiles hoping Kaji understands what she means since she is too nervous to tell him directly.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

kaji thought about Nel's words as he sipped his sake,he knew what she was hinting at and to be honest he wasn't surprised,intrigued but not surprised. "Interested, yes i guess you could say i am" He finished as he sipped at his sake some more wondering what would happen next because the night was getting interesting
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:33 am

Neliel sips her sake "I was thinking we should get to know each other better. You know normal stuff, meals, walks that kind of thing? I still don't know everything about dating t be honest, so I want to avoid mistakes or going to fast." Neliel sips her sake again hoping Kaji has enough experience to help make sure she doesn't mess up.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Kaji Thinks about what she said while sipping his sake, "however you want to do things is fine with me nel" Kaji Said as he thought about what he should do, stay here and chat or take nel to see the town, he sipped the last of the sake in his glass as he pondered this
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

"There is still a lot I need to see in the world of the living really. Also I need to have a bunch of things explained to me as well. Like this money stuff, how do I get it and what importance does it have really? Than there are also all the weird things some people do, I don't get it yet?" Neliel knows that if anyone can help her it would be Kaji or Ichigo, but Ichigo usually is off doing other things.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:22 am

as nel finishes talking kaji stands up and says "so why don't we go for a walk? no need to spend all night in a bar right?". he grabbed up the bottle sealed it paid for it. he was quite happy to have someone he wasn't related to, too talk to for once.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:29 am

"Okay that sounds nice. I am sure you will show me around and explain lots of things to me. Like the greeting where people smack each others bottoms. Also what do people mean mean when they say I have to hit that?" Neliel looks at Kaji with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:42 am

Kaji sighs as he leads Nel out of the bar and begins to answer her questions, "well you see nel, smacking people's asses isn't a greeting, it sexual harassment, and when someone says they'd tap that, they mean they have sex with the girl, why do you ask have people done this to you?" kaji said embarrassed and concerned at the same time
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:30 am

"Yes and they always laugh when ask them what they are doing? They said it was a greeting but it made no sense to me. Should I smack the next one who does that to me?" Neliel knows that Kaji wouldn't lie to her since he has always been nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:46 am

"yes you should smack them, Twice for good measure." kaji said as they stepped out into the busy streets, "Stay close nel", he said as he began to walk with nel at his side, passing multiple nightclubs with lines around the block, more "adult"adult bars with crude neon signs, and a few all night cafe's. kaji looked around wondering where they should go.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:33 am

"Okay Kaji, I'll do that." Neliel knows that bad people need to be dealt with, although she realizes she needs to be careful with how hard she smacks them. She stays close to Kaji knowing that he will probably want to smack them for her if anyone does something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:36 am

"see anywhere you wanna go nel? because i don't really care we go" kaji said as they stopped at a street corner waiting for the light to change so the could cross. kaji was wondering where nel would choose to go and what they would do there.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:11 am

Neliel looks around and sees a place with weird machines and people standing around them. Some of them make weird noises and some of the people complain a lot, others cheer and sound happy. "What is that place? Can we go there please I find what they are doing interesting. I haven't heard any noises like that before and it is.... well strange really." Neliel looks at Kaji hoping he can explain this to her as well as show her around these strange machines making their noises.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:30 am

"That's an Arcade, it's basically a building full of games you can play for a quarter or two, and sure we can go in." kaji said as he lead Nel into the building and the cascade of video game noises assaulted his ears, he looked around, "see any games you wanna play?
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:45 am

Neliel looks around interested in watching everyone until she sees a game called ninja warrior. She sees the intro as a female ninja appears on screen cleaving two other ninjas in half. Than a horde of ninjas surround her and starts cutting them down, Neliel watches wondering if this some sort of training machine to teach fighting skills, if so she wonders if Ichigo used this thing. She decides to try it out and find out if it is challenging at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:15 am

Kaji see's nel is interested int he fighting game, so he puts a quarter in the machine and tells her that its good to go, while secretly hoping that she doesn't accidentally break it, with her strength it wouldn't be too hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Neliel tries to figure out what to do but has no idea how to go about doing it.the few buttons marked with words don't really explain things much. she doesn't know why there are three buttons marked punch and 3 marked kick. The character had a sword and yet there is nothing marked hack, slash or thrust. even than the game looks nothing like the what she say before which is disappointing. "that thing they showed earlier looked better so why does the rest look like this? Do I have to defeat lots of enemies to get the cool game or is this really all there is?" Neliel sounds disappointed in the game because the intro was so much cooler than the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:27 am

"yea the intro always looks better than the actual game, and this is it, just hit the buttons to attack and hope you don't die" kaji said wondering how nel would do on her first try, and thinking in the back of his mind what the rest of the night was gonna be like
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

Neliel does her best but her lack of familiarity with the controls causes her to do horribly. She barely beats the first opponent but after that she can't seem to do anything. Her eyes narrow when the message continue appears on the screen. The count down starts up and reaches 0, the message game over slowly appears on the screen. She knows that to be any good at this game she would have to devote more time than she is likely to have. "This game isn't very well explained. It needs things explained better. Let's find something else to try, I don't think I like this one much."
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:05 am

"sure, just have a look around you see any games you want to try?" Kaji said wondering which type of game nel would pic next and if she would be good at it or not, he was also worrying about weather or not she was having a good time but decided not to ask, as the night was still young,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Night Out (private)   Kaji's Night Out (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaji's Night Out (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next