Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Going into Hiding EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Going into Hiding EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Going into Hiding EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Going into Hiding EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Going into Hiding EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Going into Hiding EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Going into Hiding EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Going into Hiding EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Going into Hiding Vote_lcapGoing into Hiding Voting_barGoing into Hiding Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Going into Hiding Vote_lcapGoing into Hiding Voting_barGoing into Hiding Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Going into Hiding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Running as fast as she could,Reina fled down the street and took a left. Shiro, running along side her, said in her head," we are almost there just keep running." Reina obeyed while taking another left, Shiro knew that something or someone was coming for Reina. Shro had told Reina to find a place to stay with someone that live in the world of the living that wasn't too far from them. Reina had choosen Orihime's place, though Orihime or ichigo for that matter didn't know that she was coming. Reina felt a bit nervous, she hoped that ichigo and Orihime would help her. Shiro looked at her as she ran," of course they'll protect you, they're your friends!" he told Reina while adding," take a right." Reina nodded. Finally after five more minutes of running she finally stopped at Orihime's house.

Reina stepped up on the porch dressed in her short sleeve White button up with a black vest over it, with a black skirt and sneakers.Her White and black hair as tied in a ponytail. Reina then gently with her knuckle she tappd on the door.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Orihime opens the door and finds Reina "HI Reina come in I can make some tea and sandwiches or something for you if you wish? I am wondering why you came over though? Not that its a problem that is, its just that you don't usually come over unless there is something on your mind or you need help. So please let me know what is going on okay?" Orihime closes the door behind Reina making sure no one is outside that she doesn't know for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Ichigo comes out the back yawning seeing he woke up from a nap, he blinks seeing Reina "Hello Reina, hows it going?" he asked smiling cheerly on the outside but on the inside a question pops in the back of his head "This is strange, Reina would never come over unless....something is wrong"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Reina jumped back slightly and blushed as Orihime opened the door," hi Orihime..I'm sorry if I came so suddenly, you know I'm the one that usually invites you and Ichigo to me and Ayame's place but rght now I need to talk to you..and Shiro needs to explain to you what the matter is." she says in a soft saky voice, As she takes off her shoes and walks in along with Shiro. Ichigo comes in and greets her, she smiles back at ichigo,"hey ichigo...I'm glad you're here I need to talk to you and Orihime..." she says while shutting the door behind her." it's an emergancy...."she says while Shiro nods in agreement," this matter is important and it's for Reina's sake." Shiro says while heading towards the table. Reina pales slightly and bites her lip while finallly admitting," what shiro says....is true I am in trouble....and I need help.."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Orihime goes into tthe kitchen and starts making some tea and sandwiches for Reina, she even makes something for Shiro just in case. After a few minutes in the kitchen Orihime emerges with everything and sets it down in front of Reina and Shiro. She sits next to Ichigo waiting to find out what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Ichigo takes a seat next to Orihime to listen what Reina have to say, hoping she istn in dangerous trouble since she came to a Vizard and a Amazing human who can bring back the dead, she came to the right place "What Kind of trouble your Reina? he asked
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Reina sat down at the table and smiled at Orihime and took a sip of tea then she looked at Ichigo," Here let Shuto explain.." she said while giving Shiro half of her sandwhih which he ate along with the food that Orihime gave him.Shiro gazed at Orihime and Ichigo," As Reina's guardian one of my abilities is to sense If something or someone is posing a threat to Reina or anyone close to her." he Began," the problem is I have a strong feeling that someone wants to take Reina and use her powers for their use." he growled slightly," and with Reina's sister, Ayame and her boyfriend, Tomix had to leave for an important meeting Reina has no where to stay..and I imagine that no one wants her hurt correct?"

Shiro paused, took a bite of a sandwhich and continued to speek." and the person might be a threat to Orihime." Shiro finished then Reina spoke,"w-would it be ok if I could..... Stay here for a couple of days?" Reina asked while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Orihime looks at Reina "You can stay here as long as you need. Ichigo and I are more than happy to have you here, that will never change. Our home is always open to our friends." Orihime smiles and and gives Reina a hug because she looks like she needs one.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Reina looked up at Orihime and smiled warmly while hugging her friend back." thanks Orihime...it's nice to know that someone has my back." she looked up at Ichigo as well," Same goes for you Ichigo." she says with a smile. She picks up a sandwhich and takes a bite. Shiro nodded at Orihime and Ichigo," thanks for helping her out,I'll do my best to make sure whatever tries to get within a few miles of this house will be sent back to wherever the hell they came from." Shiro curled up on Reina's lap and then fell asleep. She puts down her tea cup after taking a sip.For the first time in quite a while her eyes seemed less Scared and more hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Ichigo nodded with a smile "Yeah you can stay as long as it takes, I'll head to Soul Society to see whats the situation I bet they know...ever since Aizen was killed strange things have been happening" he said "Dont worry your safe with friends, we will protect you no matter what" he said smiling with determination, then smiles to Orihime seeing they both made a new friend
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:23 pm

"That sounds scary, we have to stick together so you can remain safe. It's a good thing I can have Tsubaki stand guard with the others while we're sleeping, although I suppose we could get someone to help out? Ichigo would it be okay if Rangiku helped us with this?" Orihime looks at Ichigo hoping he will say yes.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Reina smiled," thanks ichigo and if you guys want shiro can stand guard or I could call Ayame to guard the house." she blushes and admitted," and Ayane is my older sister who once was the fifth espada." she paused and continued," don't worry though she hates Aizen and is pretty much on our side." Reina explains quickly before somebody gets the wrong idea. She petted shiro who twitched his little white ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going into Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going into Hiding   Going into Hiding Empty

Back to top Go down

Going into Hiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: