Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting of the bounts. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting of the bounts. Vote_lcapMeeting of the bounts. Voting_barMeeting of the bounts. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting of the bounts. Vote_lcapMeeting of the bounts. Voting_barMeeting of the bounts. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting of the bounts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

Meeting of the bounts. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:14 pm

You hear the thunder and flashes of lighting light up the room. The air is moist, and you can smell Yoshino's sweet perfume in the air. she sit at the head of a large rectangular table. she feel the cold stone table against her soft skin. She waits for the others arrive. She thinks about what they will discuss. The ticking of a cloak can be heard when thunder is not breaking the silence. The huge room feels empty. You can hear the house's air conditioning cut on. I grab a candle and using my claw and wrist band I light the wick of the candle with a spark. I slowly walk around the room lighting the candles that line it. I then light the candles in the chandelier.

The room now has a soft glow. The rain is soothing to your ears. A loud crash happpens just before i fall asleep and i sit up waiting for people to get to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 am

The bount's figure shifted slitly in the darkness of the vacinity around him. He was compelleed to act with vigor to the annoyance that seemed to captivate his ind at the moment. the woman walking into the room that made the bount read her off as dumbfounded. Cocaine wasn't particularily a merciless bount, but his own avarice came out more times than normal whenever he took sight to ignornace infront of him. A boom of thunder collapesed against the POS house as the bount stpeped forward. He stepped quickly infront of tthe woman; their distance closing with utmost proximity as his beaming figure glanced down at the fully grown woman. His mask placed complacently against his face, his eyes darted through the material as he posed a simply inquiry. It was odd, seeing how this place was never actually habituated by beings who seemed to exist; homeless souls and enemies containing the utmost prowess took turns into scourging the house of any "residue" the shinigami themselves might has forgotten.

<<And just who are you?>>
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

" I am Yoshino Sōma the only bount capable of children."

I look into your eyes my body is stiff. I wonder who he is. My hands in my pocket. It looks like I am unaffected by your presence.

"Who are you?"

My eyes are stone cold. This guy clearly lacks manors. I give you a look over. He will have to do for now tho.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 am

Cocaine's observation of the woman was far from...mundane. His eyes locked upon her's as she simply answered with the undertone of a certain intent Cocaine himself was about to laugh on. He questioned the probablility of killing the girl on on he spot, but then what then? He defiles and consumes her soul to the point where the descriptive documentioation is simply banned because of it's content. The man preparing to answer the question against. A certain question Cocaine hismelf was always picky on answering because of the intended audience. She was obviously a bount, her essense reeked of it as the bount's perception of Reishi compelled greatly from the others around him as her whole entity became known to him. He briefly wondered why he even bothered. <<I could care less if you were able to bear children or not. Just call me Cocaine. You care to tell me why you're in this house all alone?>>
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 am

"I have lived long amongst humans. All of my friends have died, all of my stuff has aged, and everything i once new is gone. I have given up on humans after years of persecution. I now look for a husband who will share my pain."

I look around.

" I have no one left from my past. That is why i am alone."

I sound angry at this point. My voice lightens up at this point.

"I don't care what it takes but i want to be with someone who wont die. That is why i am here. Cocaine are you not forced to walk this path as well."

Hopefully i will be able to live beside him. I really don't care if i have to serve him. I just dont wanna be alone.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 am

Cocaine was utterly dumbfounded on the blatant display of the woman infront of him. He was taken back at the showcase of ignorance that the woman gave and exerted to him. The amount of awe took the bount back to the days of the olden, where he first became a bount. The basic German principles instilled into him, did the woman have the realization that she was a bount. The very being that was fated to ill-roam the earth until the end of time. Their very existence depended on the discipline of consuming those around them, the bring distraught and ruin upon them. Cocaine's breath drew in slightly as he mad e aslow curling laughter upon the area. His hand cradled his head as his body took short subsequent convulses inward. The low pitched laughter rung distinctly in the room. His eyes peeked through his hand as he looked straight at the woman ahead. The bount exert an air of sadness around him? Was it his figure that created a catharsis of sympathy upon the woman? The harlot in front of him simply didn't know what she was. Cocaine's arms shot down unexpectedly as his mind couldn't simply fathom the thought process of the other. How would he react to that? Would he appease the notion of stupidity and dive headfirst? Or take the righteous approach to purge any exi- It was never right to think like that, or at least not for the bount who truly felt sorry for the woman's doll. Cocaine's vocals came to a still as he no longer spoke, his actions already being set by common law. from around the woman tendrils of water emerged, in a spiraling motion it was six of these tendrils that aimed to simply skewer straight through her body. The harlot in front of the man could only benefit in his intake of the situation, Cocaine shaking his head sadly as he saw the being in front of him to be the future of his very race.

<<And what would be the benefit of that?>>
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 pm

"I do not fear death."

I smile thinking emotion is not the sign of weakness it is a sign of inner strength.

"I gain the will to kill. Knowing that i will have someone who will live as long as me. I use to kill many people along side my former husband."

I put my hand across the table.

"Let me help you."

I look at the water surrounding me.

"But it really is not my time to die..... yet"

This guy is clearly mad. Maybe i could eventually calm his soul. Or act least get him not to want to kill me. I will not die here today i can feel it in my soul.
Back to top Go down
Marcos

Marcos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 pm

A male with white hair and blues with a red jacket and black under clothes would enter thought the front door,his stance was perfect his skin was milky tan his voice sound so pure and clean as he spoke"Hello anyone in here?"he would give off the voice of a teenage boy.the lighting would crash once more as he would come to the room where the two people were speaking he would become shocked at what was going on as he looked upon them he would turn and start to run away but would trip and fall on a few old pieces of furniture as he said"Shit!" covering his mouth hoping no heard him fall.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Using my flexibility I put my feet against the edge of the table. I push back the chair. I do back flips away from the water. I run to the clumsy persons aid.

"Are you ok."

I put my hand on your shoulder ever so lightly. I look angrily at Cocaine.

"You see what you have done you when and scared someone!!! Now listen we are all bounts here one family. Now lets act like it. Cocaine I understand your goals now, but we need to work together...... AND GOD DAM IT WE WILL BE SOMEONE!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GUYS DIE!!!! So lets just work together."

I help Kyle Junika up.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:51 pm

The woman was clearly not in the correct state of mind. She blatantly expressed ideals although she was a bount, the very race that was fated with their immortality by just becoming one. She wanted to anchor onto to something in order to sustain a sense of living. A reason for living. That much was understandable, as Cocaine had his own reason for the drive forward. He already knew where to find it, the only problem was getting to it. That and the impeccable amount of...interlopers that decided to get in his way. Cocaine no longer found a need to speak as her flails and complaints came in the open. The bount should have waited, the situation could have become much more enjoyable in another context. He should have waited. The bount cursed his own impatience as he noticed the woman talk to bount in a sense of ignorance. She spoke as if she actually knew any principles that she was composed of. A simply bount that was a little bit altruistic for their own good. Although the intent of her actions was unification, and to the Cocaine himself, he had no desires to associate himself with. The pure sense of disgust came upon the bount as she yelled, the man slowly chuckling at her words. She wasn't the greatest motivational speaker. Her diction was lacking if she hoped to convince anyone. The man simply sat down as he no longer felt the effort to move against the opposition around him. Form this point on he let his an old friend of his take action, such an old friend who was ready to finally do something. From the previous attack that missed miraculously, the water disperse into a mist as it quickly filled the room, the vision everyone being completely obscured. Cocaine's body was moved upward in the mist by the water as paddles of water was formed under his shoes. They acted as cushions when the slightly elevated him; the bout no longer touching the floor. The rolls of water has allowed him to glide across the room the man testing out the extension of the man. Within the mist, the others were point out quickly as the chandelier fire quickly went out. The two other's figure was sent with malicious intent, water condensing in a circle around them as spikes of water shot from the floor to skewer while being hidden in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the bounts.   Meeting of the bounts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the bounts.
Page 1 of 1