Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Marks of the Lotus EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Marks of the Lotus EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Marks of the Lotus EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Marks of the Lotus EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Marks of the Lotus EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Marks of the Lotus EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Marks of the Lotus EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Marks of the Lotus EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Marks of the Lotus EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Marks of the Lotus Vote_lcapMarks of the Lotus Voting_barMarks of the Lotus Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Marks of the Lotus Vote_lcapMarks of the Lotus Voting_barMarks of the Lotus Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Marks of the Lotus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marik 13

Marks of the Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Marks of the Lotus   Marks of the Lotus EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

Name: Lotus Devour Lotus
Number:-
Category: Hadou
Incantation: Oh santuary that protects me above watch over your children and let this be my enemies warning,Let them Perish, Lotus Devour Lotus
Effect: Placeing his hand on the ground a one hundred yard diameter field of lotus grow, these lotus devour reitsu that comes into contact with it and feeds half of it to its master. These lotus when attacked can move and avoid attacks, when burned their pollen spreads and lasts an extra turn. The Lotus last for three turns unless burned of course

Name: Lotus of the Sky
Number:-
Category: Hadou
Incantation: Oh lords of the lights, I am your son whom pleads to you, Crush my Enemies, Lotus of the Sky
Effect: Raising his hand to the sky seven lotus sprout from his skin and create a staff that at the top the create a seven colored rainbow lotus. This ability manipulates the moisture in the air to change the wheather at the users will, this staff maintains its form for three posts, must be started during Lotus Devour Lotus

Name: Forlorn Lotus
Number: -
Category: Bakudou/Hadou
Incantation: Finale of the marks of the lotus, I call to you to bring down eternity on my opponents, Grind and Break, Forlorn Lotus
Effect: This move may only be used after Lotus Devour Lotus, and during Lotus of the sky. Using the Staff the user charges their reitsu into the staff as it transforms into a black lotus that becomes their armor for six turns, this armor cannot be penetrated. This armor saps half the users reitsu upon its use and cannot be forced off for any reason as it lasts, during this time the user's strength becomes that of twelve elephants, their speed like that of mach seven, and their reflexes as though all time around them had slowed. But during this time the user may not kill their opponent.
Back to top Go down

Marks of the Lotus
Page 1 of 1