Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Vote_lcapThe Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Voting_barThe Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Vote_lcapThe Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Voting_barThe Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over

Go down 
+8
The Haitian
Kaari
Shūhei Hisagi
Ezekeil
Nakahara Hideaki
Kensei Kontan
Chris
Byakuya Kuchiki
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Empty
PostSubject: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 am

The ask before you kill rule is over. But remember: no god-modding.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:04 am

You're going to lose a lot of people for this Sarah. I'm telling you.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:16 am

i completely agree its ridiculous to invade a topic just to kill someone >.> when you start doing that you need a GF or something ._.
Back to top Go down
Nakahara Hideaki

Nakahara Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 am

I have always believed that it's common sense and polite to ask before obliverating someones hard work, but that's me...
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:43 am

Not really. Majority of the sites out there have none of this rule going. Members understand and appreciate it for what it is. They don't get affected by deaths in terms of activity or as such. If so, its -rare- for people to be even killed. Again, nothing stops people from asking their opponents not to kill their character.
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:12 am

Majority of sites I've seen have this rule. The ones run by older people, at least.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:24 am

this rule was stupid on certian occasions HOWEVER it helped much much more than it hurt, i doubt you'd want to have a fight when your about to get laid now would you? or as sarah's topic The New Mission, this rule kept me from going there and killing them, and out of kindness i let her live, but this rule does much much more than any others x.x
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 am

Indeed, Good old fashion roleplayers know the meaning of having fun, fuckers like you and Zaquri and those who just enjoy to kill, do not under stand it. And I, along with Kensei, say that if this rule is not reinstated we're quitting.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Kaari

Kaari

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

agreed chris, anyone who just loves to kill really needs to get a life and a woman or man ._. its pathetic to see how low most rpers have gone
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

The Haitian

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 am

Irony strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekeil
Admin
Ezekeil

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Mhmm. Indeed.

Funny thing, I have got a beautiful woman in my life. Thank you for asking. I love how RPing brings out the evil in people.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:15 am

Look people, how is the plot supposed to continue without killing?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 am

plot things are obviously events, and didn't most people agree that events are automatically death matches?
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I just have a question about this. If you -did- ask someone not to kill your character in a fight, would they then not be allowed, or is it just something they take into account and then they can still kill your character if they want to?
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I know Im new to the site and all but Ive been on a lot of sites where you dont have to ask to kill but you cant just randomly kill someone you dont know and you must have a good reason you cant just stroll into a topic and kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm

[quote=Seishin]or is it just something they take into account and then they can still kill your character if they want to?[/quote]

if that was the case what would be the point of the rule?
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Wasn't this rule lifted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over   The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ask Before You Kill Rule is Over
Page 1 of 1