Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Very Intriguing Invitation Vote_lcapA Very Intriguing Invitation Voting_barA Very Intriguing Invitation Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Very Intriguing Invitation Vote_lcapA Very Intriguing Invitation Voting_barA Very Intriguing Invitation Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Very Intriguing Invitation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

A Very Intriguing Invitation Empty
PostSubject: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Earlier in the day---------

Sebastian sat in the room of his home staring at the ceiling, the simple three bladed fan slowly rotated letting off a soft and cool breeze as Sebastian sat up and sighed now that Aizen was dead all of the activity and life seemed to have just vanished.

A few minuets passed as Sebastian remembered an invitation he was given, he sat thinking of the outcome and decided that if there was anything to do it would only happen once he accepted the invitation.
Sebastian made his way to Urahara’s shop where he had Kisuke open a Garganta.

--------------------present---------------------
Sebastian made his way out of the Garganta and as he stepped out he noticed the endless sea of white. Looking to the horizon Sebastian immediately spotted his destination, wasting little time Sebastian raced towards Los Noches.

When Sebastian finally reached Los Noches he slowly made his way inside, thought being cautious was out of the question, Sebastian had a pretty good idea that Kensei and the Espada already knew he was there.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:09 am

Kensei had known what Sebastian would choose, knowing him, and knew he would come to Las Noches. He quickly opened the door and smiled at him. "you've made the right choice my friend..... welcome to Las Noches" Kensei had changed a bit, not much but still enough to notice. His outfit used to be a simple black jacket and black pants with a red shirt, he now wore a black half buttoned leather vest, showing his shirt, which had a flame pattern on it. He also wore slightly looser pants, allowing more movement.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:16 am

Sebastian looked at Kensei as he opened the door and smirked “nice clothes” Sebastian looked around Los Noches was pretty damn big, it was sure as hell a lot bigger than Sebastian’s home when he was alive so many years ago.

“this place is quite big. Where is everyone? I figured that I would have run into a few of the espada by now”
Sebastian followed Kensei through the halls of Los Noches keeping quiet and just looking at his new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 am

"thanks... I needed a change" He chuckled "there still not used to the changes im making... aizen is completely different from me" He smirked "you should know that of all people, weve both met aizen and each other..... too bad he had to die... wouldve made on hell of a sparring partner" Kensei laughed opening a door, which led to the main tower, where the throne room was, along with his personal room and two other rooms. Right beside the tower was the Espada tower.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 am

Sebastian let out a long whistle looking at the view from the throne room “its no wonder Aizen sat up here, you can see all of Hueco Mundo from here.”
Sebastian stopped for a moment and thought “its to quiet” he said sort of sarcastically before turning to Kensei “so what’s on the agenda?”
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 am

"for now recruiting is our goal, dont worry if some of the espada give you dirty looks, I've already told them your here under my orders......" He chuckled "some of them shouldnt be espada, considering their disobedeince, and other things..... guess their too used to aizen, anywho I've got a friend coming soon, and I wanted to meet him directly. You should get settled..... your room is the third one down that hall" He said pointing to a hallway
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 am

Sebastian nodded “already got a room set up for me? I never said I would stay but then again I’m here aren’t I?” Sebastian nodded to Kensei and headed towards his room. Sebastian decided that he would later Explore the rest of Los Noches.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:29 am

Kyouga was strolling around Las Noches when he suddenly appeared in the Throne Room. "Forgive me for intruding, Lord Kontan. I seem to have lost my sense of direction in Las Noches. I am gravely sorry, sir." Kyouga said as he bowed appologetically to his new king. Kyouga seemed to not have a problem following Kensei's orders, but he was really sorry for accidently and unexpectedly dropping in. At any case, he thought that Kensei was going to roughly reprimand him. This thought brought great fear to Kyouga's mind, but he would always remain loyal to his king. Yet, Kyouga feared what he might do to him. Behind his mask, Kyouga was sweating nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:46 am

Kensei nodded and turned around. He saw kyouga and smiled slightly. Kyouga was very loyal and trustworthy, more to say than most espada. "it is quite alright Kyouga, remeber I'm not aizen, while I am cruel to my enemy, I am good to my allies, Besides whats the problem with dropping in once in a while eh?" He smiled at Kyouga, knowing he was likely nervous, but who could blame him. Kensei was intimidating and obviously powerful, but nice, unlike aizen who was manipulating. It would definitely take time for the arrancar to get used to Kensei.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 am

"Lord Kontan, may I...stay for a while?" Kyouga asked politely and slightly hesitantly, wondering if it was alright to be his company for the time being. Currently, Kyouga was likely the only one that trusted Kensei Kontan. Yet, Kyouga was wondering if he would ever feel the air on his face. In any case, Kyouga didn't want to bother him if he wasn't wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 am

"why of course, and please call me Kensei.... I dont particulary like my last name" He smiled at Kyouga's politeness. He walked towards the throne. He didnt really like to think of it as a throne, but what else could it be called when it was where it was and how it looked. He sat down and sighed. He kind of missed Gin, he could definitely lighten things up.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 am

"Kensei, thank you for your kindness. It means a lot to me." Kyouga said appreciatively torwards Kensei as he sat next to him. "Kensei, could you shatter a large amount of this mask off. I've always wanted to feel the skin on my face, but I have been completely unable to break it on my own. However, I will understand if you can't." Kyouga said calmly as he came to think of Kensei as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

"hm.... what part? I could remove it all but remember this will be permanent" He said, knowing what happened to nel's arrancar. He sighed "and it WILL be painful.... what is your choice?" He asked with a blank face. He didnt like to cause his allies pain, but if needed it could be delt with.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 am

"Leave only a strip of it, like a medical bandaid touching both of my cheek bones and going over my nose. Just like if I were cut cheek bone to cheek bone." Kyouga said calmly. "Do you understand what I ask?" Kyouga asked as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. Kyouga knew how this would affect him, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be able to see his own face.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 am

"yes....this should be good enough..." He said pulling out his zanpokuto and slicing the parts of the mask Kyouga didnt want off with expert percission. He made sure to make it exactly like he asked. He smiled at his face then re-sheathed his zanpokuto. "here take a look" He said tossing him a mirror, out of seemignly nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 am

Kyouga caught the mirror, shuddering in pain as he adjusted to the remains of his mask. When Kyouga saw his own face, he saw that he was really handsome. Kyouga's skin was tight and strong, he had a perfectly straight nose, his eyes were a bright shade of azure with slits instead of irises, his fangs were sharp, and his teeth were very pearly white. Kyouga was overcome with joy as tears dropped from his gorgeous eyelashes. Kyouga then placed the mirror down and briefly bear-hugged Kensei. "Thank you Kensei. You are truely a great friend and a great leader." Kyouga said as he wiped away his tears. "Ehehe... I guess I'll need a change of clothing soon." Kyouga said blushing slightly, inferring that he was currently in his released state. "Kensei, you shall have my full support. Even if I succeed in becoming an Espada, I will serve you until I die." Kyouga said to him honestly as he went to a vacant room. "I will always accept you as our king." Kyouga said before he went in the vacant room.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 am

Kensei smiled at him and looked out the window, up into the sky. He sighed 'what else will happen?..... what would you do brother?' His thoughts wandered for a moment before disappearing into his private room. As he left what seemed to be a star twinkled strangely and started getting bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Intriguing Invitation   A Very Intriguing Invitation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very Intriguing Invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: