Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Atop the tower of Penitence Vote_lcapAtop the tower of Penitence Voting_barAtop the tower of Penitence Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Atop the tower of Penitence Vote_lcapAtop the tower of Penitence Voting_barAtop the tower of Penitence Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Atop the tower of Penitence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

Atop the tower of Penitence Empty
PostSubject: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

The highest tower in th sereitei
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm

A top the tower a senkaimon gate opens, as the light burst out
of the gates, Himura walks through the senkaimon and steps a top the
tower Looking over the entire Seireitei." It's been so long ... Grinds teeth angrily, eyes glowing red with rage as he stares down at the people who he loved, but
attempted to kill him for his power .." ... Soul society you will regret ever letting me go ..."
Uses shunpo and appears along thotei 13e bridge on the lower part of
Tower idly walking across it as if he still belonged to the Gotei 13
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Jin happened to have been put near the tower of penitence delivering a Message for the Captain Commander. He was walking across the bridge heading towards the tower of penitence hoping that he would find whom he was looking for there. Instead he Noticed someone he did NOT recognize walking across the tower of Penitence bridge. Jin being the lieutenant of squad 1 should've recognized him.

Jin stopped in front of him and raised an eyebrow for a moment. "This is a Restricted Area, State your Name, Rank and Squad." He said quickly hand dropping down to his Zanpakuto ready to get on the defense for a moment. The Lieutenant raised his eyebrow for a moment, this man's spiritual pressure felt different from anyone else here in soul society. This man's spiritual pressure is different...it feels familiar but is no soul reaper...or atleast isn't a soul reaper thats not a captain or lieutenant.

He thought back quietly to all the former battles he had against Arrancar, Soul Reapers, Hollows, Vizards, Quinc- ... Vizards. He took a moment to look back into his memory and tried to find out if this mans spiritual pressure matched the kind that the Vizards had. He stood there seemingly zoned out, however in reality as mentioned before, Was simply thinking. Eyes staring down the vizard hiding as a Soul Reaper.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 pm

This man, had not gone unnoticed, as soon as the unfamiliar Reiatsu had appeared in the Soul Society, Makoto had been sent to investigate. Makoto wasn't the type to give someone the benefit of the doubt and was preparing herself for a battle. Even if her Captain had given her the order to just investigate, Makoto was itching to fight. Her small feet slapped against the ground as she ran. She then took a short cut, jumping from building to building, then running along the rooftops until she could focus on the unknown Reiatsu. It was nothing she had sensed before, it felt like a Shinigami...and also a Hollow. She frowned deeply as she shunpoed.

Appearing on a bridge where another Shinigami, Jin was his name, the Vice Captain of Squad One had beat her to the intruder. She ran up beside her fellow Shinigami, "Dey sent me teh see what de hell is going on," she told him simply with a wink before turning her attention to the intruder, "Yeh find out who he is?" she then murmured staring the guy down her hand on the hilt of her blade.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 am

Look toward the Vice captains with a nonchalant expression, them
forms a small smirk across his face..I can't believe I've been forgetton
so quickly, .Intensifies his spiritual pressure for only a moment...and places hand on his sword.. " I am Himura Kaguya, former Vice Captain of the 6th Division 150 years ago
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 am

Jin lowered his guard a bit before looking at the man. That name, It sounded so familiar, where had he heard it before. Then it clicked in his head for a moment. "...Himura?" He said slowly standing up he eyed him for a minuet still unsure if it was really his old good friend. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, mind shifting through memories, long since gone.
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am

Quickly takes advantage of Jin, noticing him lowering his guard
and uses shunp to appear behind, faster than Jin can keep. Faces Jin back to back still having hand latched onto his sword...." I'm one to talk aren't I almost didnt recognize you...Jin.... He said as he slowly turned his head slightly,
to give jin a menacing stare from the corner of his eye, eyes begin glowing a deep red
Back to top Go down
Aoide

Aoide

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm

"Tch, don't yeh look at me, 'bout 150 years ago, I was in de Maggot's Nest," Makoto said with a shrug to Jin. She really didn't know much about the last couple hundred years, there was a large gap in her memory where she only remembered the four walls of her cell. Makoto yawned looked bored, it wasn't the most exciting time in her life. Oh yeah, this guy, the intruder in the Soul Society, she really had to pay a little more attention to such banter.

"He a friend of yeh?" Makoto asked shifting restlessly from on foot to the other, her hand still on the hilt of her blade. Even if this guy was a former friend or current friend of Jin, Makoto was weary of him just because of the Hollow-like energy coming from him. If this guy wanted a fight, she wondered if he'd go after her first or go after his old friend Jin. The man then disappeared, reappearing behind Makoto and Jin. She frowned deeply, shunpoing herself and standing in the middle of the man's path. she unsheathed her blade and pointed it at the guy. "Himura, or someding?" she asked him sucking in an irritated breath, "Yeh not gettin any farder den that, I make sure of dat. Maybe if Jin's in a good mood he'll let yeh leave,'pends on him," she told the guy. On this bridge, yeah this was a good place to fight if Himura chose to fight. Makoto gave him an impish grin.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Turns and Looks at the female vice-captain while
simuealtaneously unsheathing his sword. Stares coldly at her and
points blade toward, ready to fight her if need be. Speaks to Jin while still
facing Makoto.." Where is Captain Ginrei Kuchki Jin... I would like to pay him a visit "
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 am

all of a sudden out of noware azuma yelled while soring towards himura burn and destroy and also give life blazezoro and pointed the giant sword towards the vizored
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Glares toward the new arrival
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 am

"sup why you fighting my buddys over there" azuma said in a voice thet sound like he is joking around and not being serious.

flashback
man comes to azuma tell him to go to the tower and their is an intruder there trying to kill a soul reaper

back-to-normal

azuma stuck his sword in the ground and yelled yea in battle cry form and jumped on top of his sword and balenced on it
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 am

Stares coldly at him Pointing sword
in his direction, swinging it about nonchalantly
" No one has fought as of yet.... Jin and I are simply catching up"
Back to top Go down
azuma

azuma

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 am

"then why are you holding that sword with merdirous intent and i was told you were going to kill someone" azuma said in a now serious voice while still standing atop the sword
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 pm

" I dont have to explain myself to the likes of you
so reaper "
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tōsen

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 am

Then Walks from the dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the tower of Penitence   Atop the tower of Penitence Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the tower of Penitence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Tower of Penitence-
Jump to: