Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Yangu's Room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Yangu's Room EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Yangu's Room EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Yangu's Room EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Yangu's Room EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Yangu's Room EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Yangu's Room EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Yangu's Room EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Yangu's Room EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Yangu's Room Vote_lcapYangu's Room Voting_barYangu's Room Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Yangu's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:34 am

Yangu stepped into his room which was painted black, and the only window had black curtains, the only furniture was a bed,nightstand,dresser, and a small stool, all of which except the bed had a dim light on it the shades were metal with random parts cut out so they casted wicked shadows on all the walls, most people would have been scared to sleep in this room but yangu was calmed by the shadows, he walked over to the bed and jumped on it shoes and all and passed out instantly
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Zeno slowly walked through the housing area of Tengu, making his way to one of his new peers’ homes. He was a new member of the Shikyo Tenka and he sought some help or guidance from one of his fellow members. It had been recently that he accepted an offered spot as an angel lord in this organization. He figured he got the gist of what they did, they protected and kept order of the human world, something Zeno would be proud of doing. He knew they had a larger and more complex agenda, he just didn’t know what it was. Zeno had decided that he was going to follow them and support what they did, he just needed some information and help. He had reached what he heard was Yangu’s place, another member of the Shikyo Tenka, probably a more senior one. He knocked on the door lightly and waited a moment before he decided to walk in the room while the door was open. The room was pretty much completely black. If the door behind him hadn’t been open, Zeno would be completely shrouded in darkness. Although the room was a bit strange in essence, it somehow fit how he saw Yangu. He was asleep in his room, maybe he was tired from something he had done earlier. At first he didn’t want to disturb him from his slumber, but he was eager to learn about the Shikyo Tenka and he was the only one around, so he decided to wake him. He took his zanpakuto and nudged him slightly. He wondered if Yangu was a deep enough sleeper to just nod off his attempt to wake him, but figured that he would get up. So he waited for Yangu, hoping he wouldn’t be too angry at him for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Yangu opened one eye the second zeno nudged him, and snapped his fingers and the dim lamps around the room came on, casting very odd shadows everywhere,yangu sat up yawning, and looked zeno directly in the eyes,"what do you need from me?" he asked him, wondering what this person was doing in his room, until he remembered that he'd left the door unlocked and open, and any annoyance he'd felt was immediately gone, replaced by curiosity,
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Zeno suddenly stepped back a bit as Yangu had awoken and questioned him on his motives. He had looked angry at first but as he looked at the large source of light that was the open door, he could tell this feeling had eased up a bit. The lights in the room didn’t make the atmosphere any better for him. It casted abnormal shadows upon the area that would normally give him an uneasy feeling. Zeno went out of his way to speak in a better manner than usual, making sure not to disrespect Yangu. “I’m sorry to disturb you Sempai, but I wanted to ask some questions about the Shikyo Tenka. I thought that you might have some answers.” Zeno had deemed him Sempai, at least he would for the first weeks or so until he has eased into his position gently, but for now he was above him in this way. Zeno gave a bow as he introduced himself. “I am Zeno, the most recent of the angel lords of Shikyo Tenka. I have forgotten my last name to erase any confusion.” He waited now for Yangu’s response.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Yangu listened to zeno intently, and got a strong sense of unease coming from him, weather it was from the shadows or from himself he did not know, but decided the first thing to do was to get some more light in the room, mostly because he was likely to fall asleep again from the darkness, so he hopped off the bed and opened the only window, flooding the room with bright sunlight, and also blinding yangu in the process, he blinked it away and turned back to zeno, "there is no need to call me sempai, however you may do as you wish, i have no command over you, as for the shikyo tenka, what would you like to know? he said as he moved the lamp off the stool and offered a seat to zeno
Back to top Go down
Zeno

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

Zeno nodded as he was told the title of sempai was unecessary, he hated formalities anyway so he didn't care much. In response to Yangu's question, he pretty much knew nothing about the Shikyo Tenka so he had to start from the bottom. "Well I'd like to know whatever there is. I mean I know we protect the world of the living, but how exactly is it we're supposed to go about these things? Is there any specific plan for the moment?" Zeno stopped himself as he was about to overload with questions.
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

yangu listened and when zeno was done talking he said, "our goal is to protect the world of the living by getting rid of the hollow,and forcing the shinigami and arrancar to stop using the living world as a battleground, how we would go about doing this is by making patrols just as the shinigami do, but as we are based in this world we can stop threats much faster than them, i hope i answered your questions to a satisfactory level, do you have anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yangu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yangu's Room   Yangu's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Yangu's Room
Page 1 of 1