Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] Vote_lcapThe Insanity Begins.... [Open] Voting_barThe Insanity Begins.... [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Insanity Begins.... [Open] Vote_lcapThe Insanity Begins.... [Open] Voting_barThe Insanity Begins.... [Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Insanity Begins.... [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

The Insanity Begins.... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 am

Seiyu found herself walking out of her Quarters and heading down the hall towards her laboratory. She headed through the arch way and turned left heading through a large double door and then stopping infront of the lab. She eyed around for a moment before noticing that she had no Hollows or Humans to experiment on. This pissed her off badly, She WANTED someone to experiment on. So she turns and yells outside the hall... "WHERE ARE THOSE WORTHLESS NUMEROS AND FRACCION!"

She stormed down the hall with fire in her eyes furious that she had nothing to work on. She growls as she busted into every room attempting to find one of the lower ranked Arrancar. Emerald eyes close for a moment as she punches one of the pillars in the hallway cracking it quite terribly. She snarls before letting out a tantrum type yell before turning and heading back down towards her laboratory. "Worthless, Every last one of them!"
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Irie

Irie

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 am

Zero was on his travels as he soon came across the area he once traveled to before, it was the end of his journey. "..." He looked at the sky, it was as clear as ever, that day that happened when he was a vice captain, he would never forget it. He lost everyone and everything he had worked for, and he was forgotten about by the Soul Society quite quickly, and for that he had grown to detest the Soul Society and all that they stand for. He came to Las Noches to meet with they're enemy and possibly make an ally.

As he neared a large castle like building he could feel strong sources of power nearby. "..Heh, I got this far on my own." he muttered to himself and continued walking, getting closer expecting someone to notice his power signature pretty soon and appear to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 am

"Don't you try it......Shinigami, coming here was a huge mistake. Infact, coming here alone was an even larger slip up on your part. However killing a worthless Shinigami like yourself is something I have no intentions of doing." Aizen explained through an echo of his voice surrounding the area the young shinigami had inhabited. Surely the shinigami must be brave enough to come here alone, seeing as Aizen cannot sense any other spiritual pressure within the area. Many if he didn't come alone, atleast at this very position he did. Aizen then appeared suddenly. A flash before the presence of the young shinigami stood about the leader of the espada, Sousuke Aizen. With no intention of Kill the young male. He only gave the shinigami a more life threatening glare through his cold blooded and heartless eyes. He gripped his zanpaktou and slowly unsheathed it, as he did so, his mouth lengthen into a slowly growing smirk.

'Take a couple steps back, I feel your spiritual pressure and it's quite abnormal from regular shinigami. So, challenging into a battle without knowing your capablities is a bit of an annoyance.' The small, brown colored bang hung over the smirk as it slowly faded.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Captain of the First Division
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 am

Seiyu immediately felt the presence of the shinigami and let out a gleefilled scream. She stepped sonidoing out into the entrence hall where Aizen was. She appeared right next to him and smiled as she saw him blushing a bit when he had that smirk...Everything about him was absolutely perfect...She took a deep breath and listened to him without another thought. Before she dropped her hand to her zanpakuto.

"Aizen-Sama! Aizen-Sama! I don't have anyone to experiment on, can I pleeeeasssseeeeeee Experiment on this one? Please Please?" She took ahold of his perfect sleeve. Then she giggled gleefully and clapped her hands together thinking of the pain she could cause him, Cutting his limbs, cutting his body into pieces and rebuilding him...Mmm The blood. Oh! And the screaming how she would enjoy that...
Back to top Go down
https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snocracxizn
Irie

Irie

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

Zero stopped in his tracks as the man known as Sousuke Aizen appeared in front of him, he felt his spiritual pressure, it was immense. "..Oh Man..Didn't think i'd run into you of all people.." he muttered in a surprised tone. He looked as he saw someone else coming from the distance, he kept his hand from the hilt of his sword. "..I'm not here on term with the Soul Society..In fact.." he muttered with a smirk hidden under his mask. "I'm here, against the Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 am

"No, no, no, that won't be called for my young follower. For you see, this one I sense something inside of him that might be useful to me. Infact, maybe we can help each other out someway." Aizen said as he sheathed his sword quite slowly as he then glanced over to his follower. "Seiyu, I will give you something else to do that is more important, but for now, just stay here for a moment. I have plans for you." Aizen said as he then looked back at the shinigami known as Zero. However he didn't know his name but the spiritual pressure was quite impressive enough to gain his attention personally. Aizen then placed his left hand on his left hip, just above the bone to be exact and tilted his head to the side slightly and then oped his mouth slowly to speak towards the shinigami, "So, your not here in buisness with the soul society,hm?....and then you say your agaisnt the soul society. So that means you seek my attention?, my help? my cavalry?....My aid comes with a price." Aizen then looked over at Seiyu and then back at Zero with a smirk on his face. He took his left arm off his hip and placed it back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Himura Kaguya

Himura Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Floats in the sky above listening to the people below, staring at Aizen coldly
then speaks loudly so they can hear me speak as he quotes Aizen.." Your aid comes with a price... How very true Aizen ". Himura stated as he manifest his
hollow mask in his right hand holding high so they can all see. Then comes to the ground before Aizen... " You gave me this power along time ago Aizen... But you never Finished the process... I need to be able to release.. my Ressureccion state completely...Looks between the three, then Coldly focuses his attention on Aizen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insanity Begins.... [Open]   The Insanity Begins.... [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Insanity Begins.... [Open]
Page 1 of 1