Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) Vote_lcapCharacter:  Rouge (Arrancar) Voting_barCharacter:  Rouge (Arrancar) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) Vote_lcapCharacter:  Rouge (Arrancar) Voting_barCharacter:  Rouge (Arrancar) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Character: Rouge (Arrancar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rouge3

Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) Empty
PostSubject: Character: Rouge (Arrancar)   Character:  Rouge (Arrancar) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 am

Basic Information
Name: Rouge
Arrancar or Espada: Arrancar
Number: N/A
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/ira_d/ll004.jpg

Resurrection Information: Acidic/poison abilities in both liquid form and slime like substance
Name: Chameleo
Represent: Chameleon
Family: poison
Looks: See above picture.

Techniques
Name: Acidic Touch
Description: a greenish clear liquid begins to drip from the teeth of my blade. Anything that comes in contact with this liquid is corroded. This teamed with the serrated blade makes it a defense shattering threat
Stats: (am I supposed to determine my own stats? and based on what?)
Strength:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Stamina:

Name: Chameleo vision
Description: A ripple pattern spreads out from my pupils. This allows me to see 360 degrees around myself and gives my eyes the speed to kee up with fast paced movements
Stats
Strenght:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Stamina:

Name: Acidic Cero Coating
Description: I streach out my my right arm and form a lime green cero coating. The coating carries acid properties that cause a chemicle reaction when my reiatsu/sp/se comes in contact with another reiatsu/sp/se (this applies to all my acidic moves)
Stats
Strength
speed
accuracy:
stamina

Name: Slicing Acid Moon
Description: I form a green energy down my left forearm. Then when releasing it a half moon shaped energy blast forms and flies at my opponent extremely fast and spreads 20ft high and 5ft thick. This energy blast is infused with acidic energy allowing it to consume and slice thru reiatau based attacks and defenses. if hit it will slice right through whatever it touches

Name: 5 point Acidic Prision
Description: I spit 5 blobs of slime around my opponent forming a quincy type star, with you in the center. As the slime balls hit the ground around my opponent they shoot up into the air instantly. The walls are made up of acidic slime that is specifically designed to corrode and consume reiatsu/reshi based attacks/defenses. The walls of the slime begin to close in on you growing taller as they become closer together.

Name: Acidic X
Description: This is a weaker but equally effective version of Slicing acidic moon. I form 2 energies down my 2 forearms and cross my arms before launching them. They arm much smaller (only the size of my fore arms) but pack more energy since they are smaller and a doubled up attack

History and Personality:
History: Not much is know about Rouge. He has no group affiliations and just wanders around HM. If he wants to kill someone he does. Recently he has begun to show interest in taking over Las Noches castle and claiming Hueco Mundo for himself
Personality: He is very quite and doesn't speak often. When he sees a target he wishes to destroy a smirk spreads across his face and he springs into action.

Role-play Sample: Do I need this? I'm good, don't worry. I'm the espada 1 on another forum
Back to top Go down

Character: Rouge (Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1